Go down 
+2
Mock Cuncher
Another League
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Another League

From Plymouth to Wembley Empty
PostSubject: From Plymouth to Wembley   From Plymouth to Wembley EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:00 pm

Hi everyone,

We're Another League, the football website with a difference. Rather than focusing on the news that most other sites do, we aim to bring readers the stories behind the headlines.

Last season, we send our FA Cup columnist Chris Pratt on a Road To Wembley challenge, which included taking in a trip to Home Park as he followed Plymouth's two games in the competition.

After eight months of travelling the length and breadth of the country, he completed his challenge (sort of) and I wanted to share his final post with you. At the bottom there is a link to all his posts, so you can relive some fond memories too.

You can check it out at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you enjoy it, we hope you'll share it!

Thanks,
AL
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: From Plymouth to Wembley   From Plymouth to Wembley EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:05 pm

How lovely that you got to meet Chris Webb.

He's quite the celebrity raind here.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: From Plymouth to Wembley   From Plymouth to Wembley EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:11 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
How lovely that you got to meet Chris Webb.

He's quite the celebrity raind here.

i wont be reading that article for that very reason then.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: From Plymouth to Wembley   From Plymouth to Wembley EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:16 pm

I got as far as the mention of Webb and that was that really.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: From Plymouth to Wembley   From Plymouth to Wembley EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:02 am

Great articles but proves my theory about Northern travel.it really is a hardship for them to travel further than 30 miles from home isn't it. We think nothing of getting up at 5am to go to Hartlepool!

I remember not long ago, Northern supporters wanted the national stadium to be built in Manchester! Heaven forbid they have to travel for more than an hour.....
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: From Plymouth to Wembley   From Plymouth to Wembley EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 10:09 am

Another League wrote:
Hi everyone,

We're Another League, the football website with a difference. Rather than focusing on the news that most other sites do, we aim to bring readers the stories behind the headlines.

Last season, we send our FA Cup columnist Chris Pratt on a Road To Wembley challenge, which included taking in a trip to Home Park as he followed Plymouth's two games in the competition.

After eight months of travelling the length and breadth of the country, he completed his challenge (sort of) and I wanted to share his final post with you. At the bottom there is a link to all his posts, so you can relive some fond memories too.

You can check it out at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you enjoy it, we hope you'll share it!

Thanks,
AL

Thanks for the link with some good articles written.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: From Plymouth to Wembley   From Plymouth to Wembley EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:59 pm

SteelCannon wrote:
Great articles but proves my theory about Northern travel.it really is a hardship for them to travel further than 30 miles from home isn't it. We think nothing of getting up at 5am to go to Hartlepool!

I remember not long ago, Northern supporters wanted the national stadium to be built in Manchester! Heaven forbid they have to travel for more than an hour.....

Exactly. A mate of mine is a Sheffield Wednesday fan, and he was extremely proud of the fact that they took 4,000 fans to Manchester City for a Cup game. The two cities are separated by all of 37 miles (or a 52-minute train ride).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Plymouth to Wembley   From Plymouth to Wembley Empty

Back to top Go down

From Plymouth to Wembley
Page 1 of 1