Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Wembley Winners announced!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:23 pm

Argyle finally announced the winners of a competition ran in May of this year.
It took some doing...

Watch Brent here at 59:04  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFYWnlJhdjM

With nothing happening still:


Rickler in an email sent to Brent three days ago wrote:


Kudos to you for copping a 'Mea Culpa' in admitting that it was your idea in the first place and that the ball had been dropped.

Tricky one to fix I know.  But really....   Nothing at all seems to have happened since.  That really isn't very good.  In fact, piss poor.

I hope you find the time once again to address these issues fully at the upcoming fans meeting.


Well, it seems like the email worked:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was pretty obvious I was never ever going to win, but absolutely no surprise whatsoever that Pasoti's favourite mod Michael Godwin, better known as Ottawa Green, was the first name on the list!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Are you saying it was somewhat fixed? lol!

I reckon I should have got an award for doing the whole day sober. Twas day 97 in fact. I'll always remember that number now.

I wore my special suit too. afro
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:12 pm

Good work, Rickler. Although let's not forget the biggest Wembley winner of all. With a big run to the final of the playoffs, plenty of extra revenue and still no need to finance a League 1 club at the end of it (not forgetting the money saved by not investing in the team last January), take a bow James Brent! Trebles all round!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:24 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Are you saying it was somewhat fixed? lol!

I reckon I should have got an award for doing the whole day sober. Twas day 97 in fact. I'll always remember that number now.

I wore my special suit too. afro

Cant be fixed Wink
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler


Posts : 6495
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 10:27 pm

BBC1 wrote:


I wore my special suit too. afro

...and what a suit it was! It was good bumping into you again that afternoon. A rare bright spot at Wembley!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer


Posts : 7795
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 106
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 7:30 am

I should have put forward that I flew in from Hong Kong for the game. Somewhat further than Canada for sure
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias


Posts : 6006
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 8:26 am

Probably a reasonable idea from brent but likely to be a pasoti mod that won it.....no conspiracy there surely ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 10:58 am

Rickler wrote:
BBC1 wrote:


I wore my special suit too. afro

...and what a suit it was!   It was good bumping into you again that afternoon.  A rare bright spot at Wembley!
Was one of the highlights of the day for me too mate! What are the chances that we'd sit so close eh? Rock
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5082
Join date : 2015-07-08

Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:47 pm

Nothing surprises me no more with that lot but
Lets just it wouldnt surprise its about as straight as a nine bob note..lol
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Rickler wrote:
Argyle finally announced the winners of a competition ran in May of this year.
It took some doing...

Watch Brent here at 59:04  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFYWnlJhdjM

With nothing happening still:


Rickler in an email sent to Brent three days ago wrote:


Kudos to you for copping a 'Mea Culpa' in admitting that it was your idea in the first place and that the ball had been dropped.

Tricky one to fix I know.  But really....   Nothing at all seems to have happened since.  That really isn't very good.  In fact, piss poor.

I hope you find the time once again to address these issues fully at the upcoming fans meeting.


Well, it seems like the email worked:

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/pilgrims-at-wembley-3453617.aspx

It was pretty obvious I was never ever going to win, but absolutely no surprise whatsoever that Pasoti's favourite mod Michael Godwin, better known as Ottawa Green, was the first name on the list!

Wonder what the Wembley memento was, one of the vo-au-vents Nooly left?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5082
Join date : 2015-07-08

Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 4:43 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Argyle finally announced the winners of a competition ran in May of this year.
It took some doing...

Watch Brent here at 59:04  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFYWnlJhdjM

With nothing happening still:


Rickler in an email sent to Brent three days ago wrote:


Kudos to you for copping a 'Mea Culpa' in admitting that it was your idea in the first place and that the ball had been dropped.

Tricky one to fix I know.  But really....   Nothing at all seems to have happened since.  That really isn't very good.  In fact, piss poor.

I hope you find the time once again to address these issues fully at the upcoming fans meeting.


Well, it seems like the email worked:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was pretty obvious I was never ever going to win, but absolutely no surprise whatsoever that Pasoti's favourite mod Michael Godwin, better known as Ottawa Green, was the first name on the list!

Wonder what the Wembley memento was, one of the vo-au-vents Nooly left?
laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Wembley Winners announced! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wembley Winners announced!   Wembley Winners announced! Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Wembley Winners announced!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The AFT Christmas Giveaway Winners
» Argyle at Wembley
» From Plymouth to Wembley
» wembley tickets
»  Sheffield Wednesday replay, winners will face Notts C or Rochdale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: