Czarcasm
RegGreen
akagreengull
sufferedsince 68
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:22 pm

I reckons it would look great draped over Smeatons Tower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:24 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Geddon al, lets auction it! cheers cheers cheers cheers

deep pan frame obviously...i can get 'em cheap pig
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:27 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Geddon al, lets auction it! cheers cheers cheers cheers

deep pan frame obviously...i can get 'em cheap pig
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:44 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Designing the brent out banner as i speak

Need any help

Think atd needs a new pic al.......
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:50 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

will that do ?
w lol! spot on Al Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:55 pm

Youre on the right lines............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 9:57 pm

Elias wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Designing the brent out banner as i speak

Need any help

Think atd needs a new pic al.......

i do have a new piggy picture in progress
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Any new pic will be greatly welcome.

I will start the bidding at 32000 vietnamese dong

Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:48 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Five point lead in January, to sixth place in April ? FFS dont give this Clown any more money!....[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
What a pathetic thread. We are all not happy but its a funny old game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2016 11:52 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Five point lead in January, to sixth place in April ? FFS dont give this Clown any more money!....[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

but its a valid point tony
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 11:43 am

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
As you are the Master of the Pathetic Post, i thank you for your imput.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 11:46 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Indeed whats happened to Anthony Lilley over on FC Tone out of interest. Amazed by the amount of people who are asking where you went albino
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:07 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
.. or even input! It seems to me that many on this site slag off pisspotty because anyone who dares question the 'leader' and even remotely says a bad word about JB is immediately sanctioned and told to behave. Seems similar on here when someone doesn't fully agree with a post or thread. I am only a Master of my Beemer. Laughing
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:09 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Indeed whats happened to Anthony Lilley over on FC Tone out of interest. Amazed by the amount of people who are asking where you went albino
Clean your glasses. I'm still there and I've not seen one post enquiring of my welfare. Nice that people care though. So how is Thai.... or Plym.... grabing you. Better than being grabbed by arme ..... better stop!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:35 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
.. or even input! It seems to me that many on this site slag off pisspotty because anyone who dares question the 'leader' and even remotely says a bad word about JB is immediately sanctioned and told to behave. Seems similar on here when someone doesn't fully agree with a post or thread. I am only a Master of my Beemer. Laughing
Hilarious. Sleep
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:47 pm

tigertony wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Clean your glasses. I'm still there and I've not seen one post enquiring of my welfare. Nice that people care though. So how is Thai.... or Plym.... grabing you. Better than being grabbed by arme ..... better stop!!! Laughing

Armed Police perhaps Tone.....??  What do wanna know.......??   Spent more of the Winter in Hong Kong rather than Thailand Tone out of interest....When you going ??   Nooly loves it there but then you'd know that.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 11:15 am

Nothing - and I do mean nothing - would get me to waste a single penny on brents play-off semis disaster. I actually can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would want to go unless they're some kind of weird massochist. Don't waste your money on what is certain to be the final brent (non) funded humiliating capitulation of the 2015/16 season from hell.

BRENT OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:01 pm

Freathy wrote:
Nothing - and I do mean nothing - would get me to waste a single penny on brents play-off semis disaster.   I actually can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would want to go unless they're some kind of weird massochist.  Don't waste your money on what is certain to be the final brent (non) funded humiliating capitulation of the 2015/16 season from hell.

BRENT OUT NOW
Wise words indeed Freathy, you should be Chairman of the AFT, i'd join then! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:19 pm

I think membership would increase by 500% overnight.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:37 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Nothing - and I do mean nothing - would get me to waste a single penny on brents play-off semis disaster.   I actually can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would want to go unless they're some kind of weird massochist.  Don't waste your money on what is certain to be the final brent (non) funded humiliating capitulation of the 2015/16 season from hell.

BRENT OUT NOW
Wise words indeed Freathy, you should be Chairman of the AFT, i'd join then! Laughing

same here, Freathy knows
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 2:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So is Game A 7th v 4th? And Game B 5th v 6th?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:35 pm

RegGreen wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

will that do ?
w lol! spot on Al Thumbs

That would be hilarious to see being unfolded, I bet the stewards would be swarming to grab the banner and eject the person (or persons) responsible.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So is Game A 7th  v 4th? And Game B 5th v 6th?

Anyone know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 9:15 pm

tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
tigertony wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

There is a difference between not fully agreeing with a post or thread and calling a thread pathetic. Can you not see that? It probably explains why you got a deservedly sharp reply.

And the thread isn't pathetic, I can well understand why some supporters won't want to hand yet more cash over to Brent. Others will prefer to go along and support the team. Both choices are valid and no-one is being repressed for not full agreeing with anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next