Czarcasm
RegGreen
akagreengull
sufferedsince 68
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 6:46 pm

So, you really think this Plymouth College guy is popping back over the pond for his love of footy and Argyle ?
look at what I've said. I'm all for cross pollination..... big time. Far more so than your new hero Trump. I just don't want money investors from AMERICA poking around looking for a property wheeze in a local civic park in Plymouth, Devon, UK, that he, or you, never use. Got that ?

Last edited by Lord Biro on Fri May 06, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 6:48 pm

Rickler wrote:
Except he's not American he's English.

Yeah he's a roight janner inn nee. Focking going mentoe innit to Focking old Skool up the Focking Blooburd!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 6:51 pm

Im really looking forward to hearing how wonderful nooly thinks he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 6:54 pm

I reckon Ricks and Newell have finally found a common bond in Simon Drone. An entente cordiale. Funny how history works. Some things are thicker than water. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
So, you really think this Plymouth College guy is popping back over the pond for his love of footy and Argyle ?
look at what I've said. I'm all for cross pollination..... big time. Far more so than your new hero Trump. I just don't want money investors from AMERICA poking around looking for a property wheeze in a local civic park in Plymouth, Devon, UK, that he, or you, never use. Got that ?

So you've written this fella off already, somebody you know feck all about, just who would float your boat for investment then, Kim Jong Un maybe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Graiser wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

So you've written this fella off already, somebody you know feck all about, just who would float your boat for investment then, Kim Jong Un maybe

Have we got more than 1 player for next season yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Yes. I have written him off immediately as a bad sign. Hope that's ok with you. Look at what he does before you have a pop at a fellow fan.
By the way, I didn't write off Brent immediately when he appeared, despite his appalling record at Citigroup. But that was more to do with him being part of a dual deal with Plymouth council. Simon Drone comes with no such connection.
Have you forgotten the new world so easily ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:35 pm

PS Graiser..... I don't think this club needs investment whatsoever, to get out of League 2. A proper full 55% of our existing turnover should see us sail out of this league in double quick time. But, that's not what's happening, as games are played to, in effect, increase the capital worth of the club to the owner, at the expense of the playing budget.
This club doesn't need investment to buy a stadium it doesn't need to own at this present moment in time. It's supposed to be paying down it's debts, not taking more on. What a movable feast of bullshit, designed on giving owners a profit. It's property speculation, no more, no less. Don't expect me to support that sort of thing.

Last edited by Lord Biro on Fri May 06, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:37 pm

I haven't forgotten feck all pal, just waiting to read what type of investors going to float your boat and where they're hiding too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:40 pm

Investors that invest in football, not land uplift......pal.
And if there are none, then no point worrying about it.
Then you go about doing a small Leicester ..... and build a spirit, a club. First thing, get a manager like Adams who WANTS to build a club, and then sign your players up to a decent contract length. That doesn't cost extra money. Doesn't need some American investment adviser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 7:52 pm

If it's that easy, where the feck you been hiding, get up there
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
Investors that invest in football, not land uplift......pal.
And if there are none, then no point worrying about it.
Then you go about doing a small Leicester ..... and build a spirit, a club. First thing, get a manager like Adams who WANTS to build a club, and then sign your players up to a decent contract length. That doesn't cost extra money. Doesn't need some American investment adviser.

While Brent leases Home Park from the council the very last thing he wants is land uplift.

Probably why he totally screwed up the club's relationship with the council. New grandstand but a re-negotiated (i.e. higher) rent and a new lease? No thanks. Why would he want that when the 12 x rent deal suits him down to the ground?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 11:01 pm

Graiser wrote:

Theres none so blind as them that don't want to see.

Ps. The quote was by by a burd named Tina 2011.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:03 am

Graiser wrote:

Go team Jimmy,
He's the man for me
keeping Argo crap
Can't wait to go Braintree
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:38 am

Lord Biro wrote:
Yes. I have written him off immediately as a bad sign. Hope that's ok with you. Look at what he does before you have a pop at a fellow fan.

So blood is thicker than water then?

Tell me, what does he do? With a little detail please... ...and not just your glib lingo pinko manifesto.

..and where do you keep your money my good lord?

An evil capitalist bank or under your bed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 10:44 am

Nope, I used the Co-op bank until they were stitched up by the capitalists by someone they planted in their boardroom to shift all their toxic crap. PROBABLY the weirdest individual mystery out of the whole worldwide capitalist disaster that our governments had to bail them out from. I moved from the co-op when the REAL capitalists muscled in. I use a building society now, oh and support a credit union. From little acorns.  
Yes, building societies still exist over here, despite the carpetbaggers of the 80s that signaled the start of the Wild west duck shoot that has so far produced one crash. Just waiting for the next one.
Apparently governments owe too much debt, but it's just dandy for individuals and corporations to owe more than their governments. And there's no limit to the money available when it is used to prop up a property market that is massively inflated beyond reason. Same as it always was, and getting worse. Still mustn't say a bad word about Brenty's colleagues.
If you think Mr Simon Drone is winging his way over here to help the football team, you really have lost all reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:12 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Theres none so blind as them that don't want to see.

Ps. The quote was by by a burd named Tina 2011.

You need to take your own "wise" proverb and take a look at your self
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 11:14 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Go team Jimmy,
He's the man for me
keeping Argo crap

Same old, same old, well you can feck off to Braintree I'm sure no one will stand in your way!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Pompey are moaning at the allocation of tickets they have been offered, apparently it is 1,700.

Word on their forum is that Pompey fans will try to get into Argyle home ends for the second leg, that should be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:03 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Pompey are moaning at the allocation of tickets they have been offered, apparently it is 1,700.

Word on their forum is that Pompey fans will try to get into Argyle home ends for the second leg, that should be interesting.

If pompey can sell more give them more i say lets totally fill Home Park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySat May 07, 2016 7:23 pm

The whole family enclosure thing really has to be one of the worst ideas of the Brent era. I have always liked the occasions of big away followings. What football fan doesn't. That's what sets pro football apart from parish days out. At Home Park, even now, that means 2000 plus. Roughly 4 sections at 600 a piece.
On one hand, if you want to win at all costs, it's always a good idea to wind up the opposition and their fans, and give them diddly. But sometimes a bit of balance doesn't go amiss. Give Pompey what they give Argyle at Fratton Park.  That would be fair.
Sadly, with the Mayflower permanently mothballed, it's so difficult to get a real atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2016 12:11 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Go team Jimmy,
He's the man for me
keeping Argo crap
Jeeez us H Christmas - your posts really are getting ridiculously repetitive and boring. yeh yeh Anything that moves at HP gets your disapproval before you've even seen it/them do anything. I actually don't care what the new guy does provided its legal and I'm sure most people on this site have received help, obtained finance or dealt with someone who is not ''Daz'' white. There is nothing in the posts to suggest the author is in ''team Jimmy'' but that's where you place them if they even mildly disagree with you. You're as bad as ''Kim Jong Un'' over on the farm.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2016 1:38 pm

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Go team Jimmy,
He's the man for me
keeping Argo crap
Jeeez us H Christmas - your posts really are getting ridiculously repetitive and boring. yeh yeh    Anything that moves at HP gets your disapproval before you've even seen it/them do anything. I actually don't care what the new guy does provided its legal and I'm sure most people on this site have received help, obtained finance or dealt with someone who is not ''Daz'' white. There is nothing in the posts to suggest the author is in ''team Jimmy'' but that's where you place them if they even mildly disagree with you. You're as bad as ''Kim Jong Un'' over on the farm.
Sleep Sleep Sleep Hilarious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2016 4:30 pm

tigertony wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Go team Jimmy,
He's the man for me
keeping Argo crap
Jeeez us H Christmas - your posts really are getting ridiculously repetitive and boring. yeh yeh    Anything that moves at HP gets your disapproval before you've even seen it/them do anything. I actually don't care what the new guy does provided its legal and I'm sure most people on this site have received help, obtained finance or dealt with someone who is not ''Daz'' white. There is nothing in the posts to suggest the author is in ''team Jimmy'' but that's where you place them if they even mildly disagree with you. You're as bad as ''Kim Jong Un'' over on the farm.

Do you seriously think this man is investing because he is a 'lifelong fan' hilarious tone?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:24 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Do you seriously think this man is investing because he is a 'lifelong fan' hilarious tone?

Good point, Hugh...

So what is 'innit' for him? How is it all meant to play out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next