akagreengull
sufferedsince 68
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Do you all think most will wait until the result on Thursday before buying tickets for the second leg ?.

If they do, it will be a mad rush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Do you seriously think this man is investing because he is a 'lifelong fan' hilarious tone?

Good point, Hugh...

So what is 'innit' for him?  How is it all meant to play out?

As I said on another thread we will soon see what the new board members wedge will be used for. Keep the youngsters, sign on the decent players for next season sharpish, add to those players without recourse to the loan market and we will soon see which way the wind is blowing. On the other hand if we lose any decent players, sell Rooney or announce any "decent for this level loanees" we know it's all about the property.
About time Brent realised we aren't all as stupid as Nool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:16 pm

Rickler wrote:

So what is 'innit' for him? ( Simon )  How is it all meant to play out?

Cuckoo ! Cuckoo !
We've passed the Ides, and we're on into the season for said opportunists elbowing residents out of the nest.  Plenty up by Grimspound today.
I see a Brent inspired Oldway strategy unfolding at HHP, further squeezing the council being the aim.

At Home Park itself, I see Simon Drone barging his way in, looking to help finance a purchase of Home Park under cover of PAFC. The awkward cuckoo bit will be when he and Brenty then elbow PAFC out of the newly acquired Central Park nest, take it for themselves, and then offer the club a place back in the nest at a "reasonable rent". There is another nuclear option that might be further down the line, but I won't mention that for fear of giving them an idea. Certainly something I would think of if I were a person looking to maximise my dollar time on the planet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Do you seriously think this man is investing because he is a 'lifelong fan' hilarious tone?

Good point, Hugh...

property i bet, HHP has been lacking interest so i wouldnt be shocked if he is on board to invest in that.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2016 6:53 pm

Well I think its safe to say he won't be investing in the playing side. My guess is property too.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:03 pm

Freathy wrote:
Well I think its safe to say he won't be investing in the playing side.  My guess is property too.
Mr and Mr Freehold, will be joining Jimmy Freehold, in a Buy a Freehold Party.... (Sponsored by Administration Real Soon).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Maybe they will sell to P. Green for £1?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 8:44 am

Rickler wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Good point, Hugh...

When Brent buys the freehold with the clubs own money, not that Brent has thought about it yet, they'll be money to be made on the uplift in value of the ground. I dread to think how much we'll get charged for the privilege of playing on our own ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:45 am

The boycott isn't going too well Suffs. Even had my Man U supporting mate phone me last night after a playoff ticket. Nool will be steaming with all them plastics.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:04 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
The boycott isn't going too well Suffs. Even had my Man U supporting mate phone me last night after a playoff ticket. Nool will be steaming with all them plastics.
You are right Bud, my failed campaign to stop Brent being Rewarded for his failure to back the manager costing the club automatic promotion is a shame,but it seem the loyalty from the fans to the club which keeps Argyle terminally crap has won the day Sad for now cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:18 pm

Maybe a few need to revisit the idea of boycott. It's a personal matter and protest, that's all. It doesn't have to bring down the walls of Jerry Co Built Ltd.
Boycott is all about spending time on this planet dealing with those you choose. No more, no less. It doesn't have to be a planetary shock wave or a new religion. Personal behaviour is where it's at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!   Boycott the Brentoffs!!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boycott the Brentoffs!!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6