Dick Trickle
Czarcasm
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Automatics are over after this we have by far the hardest fixtures out of the 3 jockeying for that 3rd spot.
If it goes to the play offs which it will it's game over for many of the core supporters, back to 4000 for next season

The Brentmare continues
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:40 pm

Angry wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:
Adams had no choice but to play an unchanged team. Have we forgotten the damge done to team spirit when Seip was unceremoniously sidelined by a fly by night loanee centre back ?
Adams is charged with keeping a team spirit, and cannot so easily drop a regular and contracted player for a whippersnapper loanee after results going our way. He obviously will be able to start Boateng now in the next game. These are the sort of problems that arise when there are too man loans.

and that stll doesnt explain why dithering del didnt bring him on when mchugh wasnt on form. Shezza was murdered many times on forums for his inability to change things in a game to better our chances or leaves it too late for a player to make any impact... i dont see any difference with del bhey over the season.

Read his first line and have a think,ponder it. We were winning up until 80 minutes who do you upset to play the new loanee? Adams has had the rug pulled from under him not only before the season started but from then on in, have you forgotten January? We've gone from being no hopers a month ago to flirting with the automatics on the back of borrowing Matt who has scored in 60% of the games he's played in. I was wrong about that bit of business and don't mind admitting it. Adams saw it, same as with Carey, Wilde, Boateng, Brunt and now Matt. Adams is the real deal, shame he's operating with a budget akin to a club with 2000 regulars as the other 7500 are paying for architects, planning advisors and a few sweetners aimed at his pension fund. Feck me but youre fickle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
Angry wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:
Adams had no choice but to play an unchanged team. Have we forgotten the damge done to team spirit when Seip was unceremoniously sidelined by a fly by night loanee centre back ?
Adams is charged with keeping a team spirit, and cannot so easily drop a regular and contracted player for a whippersnapper loanee after results going our way. He obviously will be able to start Boateng now in the next game. These are the sort of problems that arise when there are too man loans.

and that stll doesnt explain why dithering del didnt bring him on when mchugh wasnt on form. Shezza was murdered many times on forums for his inability to change things in a game to better our chances or leaves it too late for a player to make any impact... i dont see any difference with del bhey over the season.

Read his first line and have a think,ponder it. We were winning up until 80 minutes who do you upset to play the new loanee? Adams has had the rug pulled from under him not only before the season started but from then on in, have you forgotten January? We've gone from being no hopers a month ago to flirting with the automatics on the back of borrowing Matt who has scored in 60% of the games he's played in. I was wrong about that bit of business and don't mind admitting it. Adams saw it, same as with Carey, Wilde, Boateng, Brunt and now Matt. Adams is the real deal, shame he's operating with a budget akin to a club with 2000 regulars as the other 7500 are paying for architects, planning advisors and a few sweetners aimed at his pension fund. Feck me but youre fickle.

In answer to your crap question,  yes you do for the benefit of 3 points which wins games not how hard you try or what it says stats wise they get you nothing. its been lots of times before and will be done again.

The seip incident biro mentioned was all down to luggy's pisspoor man management skills not the dropping of a 1st teamer for a loanee. it was due to luggy telling seip to play through a hernia which he needed to have operated on while taking injections for the pain as he was badly needed for the team only to then drop him after he agreed to do that for the team for anderson who was shite. I backed Seip then and i still do now.

McHugh by all accounts wasn't on form today i dont know how much of that is true i wasnt there so others may or will say different but none the less he still not 100% fitness wise so yes Boateng should have come on for him but adams choose not too and paid the price for it again.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : peace of the forum)
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Comedy gold [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:17 pm

Hello :p hope everyone is as HAPPY as i am?

any idea when you wanna offer 20K for Ollie? surely a massive club that won the league back in November will be after a hot young player..... oh thats right you only 'loan' players as your SKINT (and shite)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:48 pm

Angry wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Angry wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

In answer to your crap question,  yes you do for the benefit of 3 points which wins games not how hard you try or what it says stats wise they get you nothing. its been lots of times before and will be done again.

The seip incident biro mentioned was all down to luggy's pisspoor man management skills not the dropping of a 1st teamer for a loanee. it was due to luggy telling seip to play through a hernia which he needed to have operated on while taking injections for the pain as he was badly needed for the team only to then drop him after he agreed to do that for the team for anderson who was shite. I backed Seip then and i still do now.

McHugh by all accounts wasn't on form today i dont know how much of that is true i wasnt there so others may or will say different but none the less he still not 100% fitness wise so yes Boateng should have come on for him but adams choose not too and paid the price for it again.

Adams has managed to get half a team of full time players to gel occasionally with a greater number of loanees, he's had injuries to key players in his already threadbare squad, a few of us older boys predicted what would have happened amd its a miracle weve been autos this long, blame Brent not Adams if he'd been given the same budget as our promotion rivals we'd piss this league you feckin sheep.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 11:56 pm

happy days me green chums.WATKINS LOL
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:01 am

TWAS LOVELY WAVING A SAVE JOURNEY HOME,GOD BLESS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:02 am

Amsterdamage wrote:
Angry wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Angry wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

Adams has managed to get half a team of full time players to gel occasionally with a greater number of loanees, he's had injuries to key players in his already threadbare squad, a few of us older boys predicted what would have happened amd its a miracle weve been autos this long, blame Brent not Adams if he'd been given the same budget as our promotion rivals we'd piss this league you feckin sheep.

im the sheep im the only not kissing del bheys arse on here tonight, lay off the sauce and go sleep it off lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 12:08 am

SAFE,BIT PISSED NOW
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 1:08 am

I never knew this, but apparently parent clubs can set quite specific conditions on how their loan players are used. For example they can prohibit their loan players participating in games on a game-by-game basis. Palace may have been unwilling to let Boateng play a full game in a derby where he might get injured or made it clear he was only to be used in case of injury to a starter etc. Apparently you did that to us with Noone a couple of times. Maybe that's another reason why loans are best used sparingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 4:09 am

My brief synopsis

In Shitty early, met a few of the ND Greens (had some beers), met the Banabus lads (had a few beers), met Bandwagon (had a few beers). Managed to get in the ground (seated right behind Argyles dugout),
Had a pasty (crap pastry). Told Hiram to give 'em ell (obviously didnt work ).

Argyle score. We celebrate. Punches thrown. We're chucked out.

Off to the pub (more beers). Argyle lose (More beers).

Train back to Parkway ( G&T at the Merrimeade).

Back home, the girlie takes the piss.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:09 am

Napoleon and Squealer laugh

They love the reluctant one and have used Pisspotty to help give him a free ride.

Devious, self serving useful idiots.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tringreen on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:30 am

Tringreen wrote:

They love the reluctant one and have used Pisspotty to help give him a free ride.

In Green top with Glasses looking to his right......??  Squealer....?? Image 55 ??

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:33 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

In Green top with Glasses looking to his right......??  Squealer....??

Eh ?...........Naps with his fat face partly hidden by a Dewdneys and Squealer with his hat on inside out.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:36 am

Tringreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Eh ?...........Naps with his fat face partly hidden by a Dewdneys and Squealer with his hat on inside out.

which number image....??
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:37 am

Tringreen wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Ah ok not talking about the same sly Porksters mate....am talking about the Politician in image 55
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 5:43 am

Image 19

Looking through Sue buckets' photos, it's like a 'who's who' of wannabes and the police presence for a crowd of 7k is a sad indictment of the 'mentality' attracted by football.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 7:52 am

I forgot where I read it, probably Errington's Twitter but didn't Palace forbid Boateng playing on his first game back? Maybe something in the post above whereby Palace are saying he can only be used in an emergency on game day. Maybe wrong or misread the original tweet.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:14 am

alannotivvy wrote:
My brief synopsis

In Shitty early, met a few of the ND Greens (had some beers), met the Banabus lads (had a few beers), met Bandwagon (had a few beers).  Managed to get in the ground (seated right behind Argyles dugout),  
Had a pasty (crap pastry).  Told Hiram to give 'em ell (obviously didnt work ).

Argyle score.  We celebrate. Punches thrown. We're chucked out.

Off to the pub (more beers).  Argyle lose (More beers).

Train back to Parkway ( G&T at the Merrimeade).

Back home, the girlie takes the piss.

Geddon Al, almost the perfect away day apart from the result.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:17 am

checkout [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on GOS, a right couple of loons behind the dugout
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:49 am

alannotivvy wrote:
checkout [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on GOS, a right couple of loons behind the dugout

Careful Al.

Any appearance in a GoS match day photo immediately makes you a bucket-rattling, compliant Aviva loving mate of Newell and Brent, in Tring's eyes. You'll be going to fansfests next.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:19 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
I forgot where I read it, probably Errington's Twitter but didn't Palace forbid Boateng playing on his first game back? Maybe something in the post above whereby Palace are saying he can only be used in an emergency on game day. Maybe wrong or misread the original tweet.

Hiram had a slight niggle and they asked that he be benched for that game rather than start.

In retrospect I rather hope that he may still not have been quite right, as that would explain his omission from the starting 11. If he was fit and still left on the bench after the teams collective performance 2nd half against York, then I stand by my original assessment - bonkers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:40 am

Angry wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Angry wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Angry wrote:
Lord Biro wrote:

im the sheep im the only not kissing del bheys arse on here tonight, lay off the sauce and go sleep it off  lol! lol! lol!

Who said I was pissed? I suppose it's better than being told that I'm mentally ill, on medication ect. Maybe you could try a counter argument? Ask a grown up what that means. It's funny that you think I'm pissed when I make much more sense than you ever do.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 9:58 am

Homeslice wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Careful Al.

Any appearance in a GoS match day photo immediately makes you a bucket-rattling, compliant Aviva loving mate of Newell and Brent, in Tring's eyes. You'll be going to fansfests next.

I like Al. He's still addicted but tells it like it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread   EXETER V ARGYLE  Match Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

EXETER V ARGYLE Match Thread
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next