Who is to blame ? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Who is to blame ? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Who is to blame ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:56 am

zyph wrote:
Injuries and loss of form are the main culprits......still prefer a small quality squad....we've just been unlucky.

Oh f...happy birthday zyph cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:57 am

NZ Green another one who can't admit he was wrong about Brent even when the shit hits the fan and covers him in droplets of poo. DA has mentioned the low budget about five or six times to my knowledge, we have more loan players in the team than we are allowed to play without breaking league rules and could field a full bench a couple of times. And we are negative for pointing it out? Have a word with yourself. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:58 am

And Zyphe.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 11:06 am

zyph wrote:
Injuries and loss of form are the main culprits......still prefer a small quality squad....we've just been unlucky.

Unlucky three years in a row,eh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 11:09 am

Greenskin wrote:
zyph wrote:

Unlucky three years in a row,eh.

It started five years ago and hasn't got a lot better although as some will no doubt point out if we continue to climb the leagues at this rate in a steady sustainable fashion in thirty years we should be lower prem, (if we're lucky).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 11:11 am

Les Miserable wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
"Aviva". "Village". How's about changing the feckin record mate?! No pictures of desent that I could see from Morecambe.  If you feel so strongly about Brent and the "jamboys" how's about you fly back and set up a protest with freathy and angry?  

Brent owns the club. Full feckin stop. Like it or lump it.

ATD, rather than being the sophisticated  antidote to pasoti sychophantism and informed insight is becoming a shitty adult nappy full of negativism and it's really feckin starting to feck me off.

Couldn't you troll elsewhere if it's really feckin starting to feck you off. Oh, and it's dissent, not desent.

It could be descent, I suppose, Les. That could make sense. Morecambe is a long way up.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 12:28 pm

Goin' down, goin' down, goin' down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 3:57 pm

nzgreen wrote:
Might add tring that is a disrespectful comment to the 527 people who support OUR club and made the trip to Morecambe. "Aviva" and " Village" indeed.

No doubt they'd all love to be supporting a team in the championship with an owner with deep pockets but they just get on with it regardless.

Good on em.

Not referring to this game specifically, and it may only be me, but I've never quite understood why some people feel that others should be applauded loudly for going to an away game. scratch

If someone runs a Marathon and raises a bundle of cash for good causes, that is applause-worthy.

Going to an away game is a leisure pastime that the individual chooses to partake in to fill their leisure time. Getting patted on the back for doing so is about as silly as me getting a fanfare guard of honour on the driveway as I leave the house to go to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Somebody had to say it Czarky.  Laughing
Me, me, me. What's up with these people with little else better to do. I call them Aviva fascists.  And then there's the bishops encouraging it all. Save me.

I walk for miles and miles and miles on the coast path, and sometimes it rains ..... badly. Am I a hero or what ?
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 2:26 am

Les Miserable wrote:
nzgreen wrote:
"Aviva". "Village". How's about changing the feckin record mate?! No pictures of desent that I could see from Morecambe.  If you feel so strongly about Brent and the "jamboys" how's about you fly back and set up a protest with freathy and angry?  

Brent owns the club. Full feckin stop. Like it or lump it.

ATD, rather than being the sophisticated  antidote to pasoti sychophantism and informed insight is becoming a shitty adult nappy full of negativism and it's really feckin starting to feck me off.

Couldn't you troll elsewhere if it's really feckin starting to feck you off. Oh, and it's dissent, not desent.

Not trolling mush. I'm challenging ATD royalty. Let them argue their position. No need for you to jump in like a yapping little mutt .

Well done on the spell check though. Top marks.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:15 am

I'll jump in when it suits chump, you're quick enough to weigh in whenever James is criticised.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:34 am

Les Miserable wrote:
I'll jump in when it suits chump, you're quick enough to weigh in whenever James is criticised.

That's shit and you know it.
And I wasn't talking to you anyway. Mutt.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:46 am

zyph wrote:

Spot on.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:52 am

nzgreen wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

That's shit and you know it.
And I wasn't talking to you anyway. Mutt.

Well you quoted me, chump.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 3:54 am

nzgreen wrote:
zyph wrote:

Spot on.

lol
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 7:38 am

nzgreen wrote:
zyph wrote:

Spot on.

Hey stop agreeing with me.....you'll give me a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is to blame ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3