10% [ 5 ]
The Xi
Who is to blame ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Who is to blame ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Who is to blame ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 9:05 pm

What pressure is there on Rovers in performing, when you're on a roll, scoring for fun, ripping through the leagues, a new stadium in the offing and have just been taken over by a foreign sugar daddy ?  That forum was always full of know nowts. Anything but see the writing on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:39 am

Lord Biro wrote:
What pressure is there on Rovers in performing, when you're on a roll, scoring for fun, ripping through the leagues, a new stadium in the offing and have just been taken over by a foreign sugar daddy ?  That forum was always full of know nowts. Anything but see the writing on the wall.

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 12:19 pm

As much is being made about DA not being backed in the transfer market, I think the writing was on the wall back in November - we have just run out of ideas and belief, which to me is the managers fault.

Brents master plans havent helped him mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Should have had an option for the freaks, it would at least show how many Nolligans are lurking.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 8:49 pm

Lord Biro wrote:

The new stadium plans have hit a problem, apparently.

I have just read a thread entitled "the end" over the road there and one poster says he can't blame Brent for the current slump.

The poster goes on to say that Brent has chipped in the cash for team strengthing. Yeah of course he has, like every season before this and yet we as supporters still have to put up with League Two football.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In all the years I have followed Argyle (35 years) , the past few years (and a tad more) have been awful. Years back, i used to enjoy going to Argyle when I could, nowadays when i do pop along, it feels like a chore you are not looking forward to. I might go on the Bank Holiday Monday at home to York City, but that all depends on what the score is on Good Friday.

As far as I am concerned it is the Play-Offs for Argyle now. Will I go to the the home Semi-Final, probably, but more in hope than expectation though.

It amazes me that in a poll they have running over the road there, 35% think Argyle will finish third. Clutching at straws me thinks.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 7:17 am

Im more surpised that others seem suprprised our eason has ended in inevitable disaster. It was all so predictible. And all down to brent.

We'll be struggling 4th division shite as long as brent remains.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:58 am

Its sad really but most argyle fans are just grateful for a team to follow must live some pointless lives i must say.......eeeeee saved us !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:09 am

There's a lot of pointless lives out there
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:20 am

So presumably then, those ATDers that are able, will be staging Brent Out protests forthwith. Seeming as it's so obvious and it's all so black and white. And no I won't be joining in cos I live down under.

Look forward to seeing the footage of the protests, banners etc though. Really do.

Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:20 am

Theres no discouragement, shall make us once relent, our first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:26 am

nzgreen wrote:
So presumably then, those ATDers that are able, will be staging Brent Out protests forthwith.  Seeming as it's so obvious and it's all so black and white. And no I won't be joining in cos I live down under.

Look forward to seeing the footage of the protests, banners etc though. Really do.

Apathetic Janners, well I am anyway. Not being as smart as you maybe you could advise us of a strategy to get rid of the Tory tick? I for one don't think it will be easy.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:59 am

nzgreen wrote:
So presumably then, those ATDers that are able, will be staging Brent Out protests forthwith.  Seeming as it's so obvious and it's all so black and white. And no I won't be joining in cos I live down under.

absolutely already planned me and my pal will have a brent out banner we dont make the playoffs might gunna try to get as close to the directors box as we can to give it to em verbally as well before they get the stewards to intervene....BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Geddon Reg, can you wear a helmet cam so we can all have a butchers ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 5:20 pm

RegGreen wrote:
nzgreen wrote:

absolutely already planned me and my pal will have a brent out banner we dont make the playoffs might gunna try to get as close to the directors box as we can to give it to em verbally as well before they get the stewards to intervene....BRENT OUT

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 5:22 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Geddon Reg, can you wear a helmet cam so we can all have a butchers ?   Very Happy

lol!

Gotta love a helmet cam....

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Comedy gold that, old Ronnie 'do you know who I am' Pickering really didn't want to get out of his motor did he yeh yeh
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 5:46 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
Geddon Reg, can you wear a helmet cam so we can all have a butchers ?   Very Happy

lol!

Gotta love a helmet cam....

lol! Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 3:57 am

So any pics of Brent Out protests from Morecambe? No? Ok, guess we can wait for York on Monday ay.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 4:59 am

The Aviva shield built by his jamboys is too dense to penetrate.They enjoy the ride.

Have a look at the photos on GOS and the comments on the f/b free chat.

P A Village F C

Childlike and cringeworthy.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 5:40 am

"Aviva". "Village". How's about changing the feckin record mate?! No pictures of desent that I could see from Morecambe. If you feel so strongly about Brent and the "jamboys" how's about you fly back and set up a protest with freathy and angry?

Brent owns the club. Full feckin stop. Like it or lump it.

ATD, rather than being the sophisticated antidote to pasoti sychophantism and informed insight is becoming a shitty adult nappy full of negativism and it's really feckin starting to feck me off.

Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 5:57 am

Might add tring that is a disrespectful comment to the 527 people who support OUR club and made the trip to Morecambe. "Aviva" and " Village" indeed.

No doubt they'd all love to be supporting a team in the championship with an owner with deep pockets but they just get on with it regardless.

Good on em.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 6:23 am

If the jester hat fits, wear it with pride, dear boy laugh

ps My how you've changed.............. the aviva is now strong with you.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 6:53 am

[quote="Tringreen"]If the jester hat fits, wear it with pride, dear boy laugh

ps My how you've changed ! you aren't related to upside down andy from the farm are you ?[

No respect.
Don't know him.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:42 am

nzgreen wrote:
"Aviva". "Village". How's about changing the feckin record mate?! No pictures of desent that I could see from Morecambe.  If you feel so strongly about Brent and the "jamboys" how's about you fly back and set up a protest with freathy and angry?  

Brent owns the club. Full feckin stop. Like it or lump it.

ATD, rather than being the sophisticated  antidote to pasoti sychophantism and informed insight is becoming a shitty adult nappy full of negativism and it's really feckin starting to feck me off.

Couldn't you troll elsewhere if it's really feckin starting to feck you off. Oh, and it's dissent, not desent.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 10:53 am

Injuries and loss of form are the main culprits......still prefer a small quality squad....we've just been unlucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is to blame ?   Who is to blame ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is to blame ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next