vincent_vega
harvetheslayer
Czarcasm
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:54 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Dammit I was hoping this thread was announcing he'd been replaced by someone who actually deserves the title of president.
So was I.
''Freathy for President''

See the fecking chaos you've caused now red card
Surely you should go to the TMO first?

Well I might if I knew what you were on about, wtf a TMO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:58 pm

Graiser wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Dammit I was hoping this thread was announcing he'd been replaced by someone who actually deserves the title of president.
So was I.

Not been watching the World Cup egg chasing then?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Why is Larrieu the darling of the avivii? There have been many great servants to the club down the years, shouldn't TT be coaching young strikers instead of ploughing a furrow in a minicab?

not after being out of the game for almost 30 years he shouldnt

The method of twatting a pigs bladder into an onion bag will never change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:16 pm

BBC1 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
Graiser wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
So was I.

Not been watching the World Cup egg chasing then?

Nah I stick to the round one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Why is Larrieu the darling of the avivii? There have been many great servants to the club down the years, shouldn't TT be coaching young strikers instead of ploughing a furrow in a minicab?

the game has though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:27 pm

ejh wrote:
Can anyone confirm if he is even attending games any more? I saw him at AFC Wimbledon away, the first league game of the season, but haven't had sight or sound of him since.

Is he even doing his President's Progress updates anymore? Is he even going to games? What is going on with Forza Verde? What is the purpose of his President's role any more, given the fact that it is meant to be a high profile position, and I for one as a supporter am not even sure if he is still around.

So many questions, so little answers. Where are you Webby? And how is it going?

i saw him in the crowd at the Exeter game last season but not since. If he wasn't such a complete cnut, I wouldn't begrudge him watching from the terrace.

Wonder if he still close to nooly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

the game has though
No. You still have to twat a pigs bladder into an onion bag more times than the other team to win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:32 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

the game has though
No. You still have to twat a pigs bladder into an onion bag more times than the other team to win.

humour is best when the material is funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:04 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

the game has though

Some people find Peter "garlic...bread" Kaye funny, not entirely sure what point you're trying to make but it isn't up to you what is an what isnt funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

the game has though

Some people find Peter "garlic...bread" Kaye funny, not entirely sure what point you're trying to make but it isn't up to you what is an what isnt funny

it is when its a lame attempt Thanks/OK Thanks/OK Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:12 am

Czarcasm wrote:
He made it pretty clear how important Argyle is in his life, by moving to the Midlands.
Don't think he is still in Cheltenham. Last I heard he was shacked up in Milton Keynes with Mrs P. and was planning on resigning his president's role. Have a feeling he will hang in there at least until the end of the season and no doubt we will see his grinning mug everywhere milking the publicity if it looks like a successful end to the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:31 am

swampy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
He made it pretty clear how important Argyle is in his life, by moving to the Midlands.
Don't think he is still in Cheltenham. Last I heard he was shacked up in Milton Keynes with Mrs P. and was planning on resigning his president's role. Have a feeling he will hang in there at least until the end of the season and no doubt we will see his grinning mug everywhere milking the publicity if it looks like a successful end to the season.

If Adams does end up winning promotion, I wonder if the achievement will end up on Webb's LinkedIn page?

'Results from my motivational speaking'...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:42 am

Perhaps Plebby will start appearing on Northampton Town message boards, it's just up the road from MK, and I'm sure he could pull off a broad Northamptonshire accent?

Just think he could be a hero all over again - didn't quite pull it off at Hereford, I mean he moved down the road to Chelthenham n all, but they didn't buy it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:46 am

Hmmm then again Mark Richards wife wouldn't look twice at him I wouldn't have thought, oh well what about Rushden or Kettering?
They're in the shit too right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:47 am

Someone elses turn to put up with the sweaty toothy grinned scunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:52 am

oh whoops Darren Purse is on the staff at R&D, could be awkward lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:44 am

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Perhaps Plebby will start appearing on Northampton Town message boards, it's just up the road from MK, and I'm sure he could pull off a broad Northamptonshire accent?

Just think he could be a hero all over again - didn't quite pull it off at Hereford, I mean he moved down the road to Chelthenham n all, but they didn't buy it

Oh yeah that Hereford thing.

Didn't Webby announce he was organising a fans fest for them, and publicise his intentions in the media....

then not actually do it?

He didn't realise the fans there absolutely hated David Keyte and his board and were boycotting the bloody club, not fundraising!

How was he to know? Why engage and communicate with fellow fans when you can get your press release out, roll up with a box of pasties and Plymouth's answer to Chas and Dave, and tell Hereford fans what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:10 am

ejh wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

Didn't Webby announce he was organising a fans fest for them, and publicise his intentions in the media....

then not actually do it?

He didn't realise the fans there absolutely hated David Keyte and his board and were boycotting the bloody club, not fundraising!

How was he to know? Why engage and communicate with fellow fans when you can get your press release out, roll up with a box of pasties and Plymouth's answer to Chas and Dave, and tell Hereford fans what to do next.

laugh 'Heifer ! Heifer ! In 'ereford they'm all known as heifers.........................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:08 pm

ejh wrote:
swampy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

If Adams does end up winning promotion, I wonder if the achievement will end up on Webb's LinkedIn page?

'Results from my motivational speaking'...

the egotistical prick would do that aswell despite not having anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:09 pm

ejh wrote:
Pafcintheplace wrote:

then not actually do it?

he was told many times about the protest the fans were doing and the plans they had to start a new club up but he was desperate to gain the pr such a campaign would bring in like it did with the brighton fans when they organised one here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:47 pm

swampy wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

I reckon he only came to cheltenham to find me lol!

Shame I moved away a year before lol! lol!

He told me once he knows my identity and has done for a while. He also had my email address and facebook account details.

I was quaking in my boots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:54 pm

I quite like Webb now that he has got bored with Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I quite like Webb now that he has got bored with Argyle.

Well that was meant to be my original point before I got sidetracked.

I am sure I heard once, probably on here, a confident statement that Chris Webb was not a regular in Block 3 or on the away terraces before the Argyle shit hit the fan.

It seems that Webby has grown bored of bothering with Argyle any more. Noone sees him, no one hears from him, presumably he is not attending home or away matches currently.

So my question is this. Was Chris Webb ever a real Argyle fan, or did he use merely use Argyle's demise as a vehicle for self promotion? A foot hold into gaining a proper profile among a wider group of people other than local postmen, and a real opportunity to step into South West politics?

Now that he has used the title of President to boost his CV and milked it for all it is worth, now that the opportunities for publicity are pretty scant (what can you 'campaign' about when the club's debts are reducing and the team is top of the table?), is the love affair with our little PAFC over?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:23 pm

when was he last on the pigs twitter page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 6:43 pm

Maybe he's hoping the online distaste of his behaviour toward "fellow" fans will die down if he keeps under the radar for a while.
Don't forget Mr Webb, your uncalled for unsavoury tactics are a two way street. Any attempt to get under the Corbyn wing will see much made of your Tory connections, let alone what many posties think about their 100% dispensation Union man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

President of PAFC - Chris Webb
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next