Czarcasm
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 1:52 pm

Hardly a difficult task.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 2:33 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
So it's been a week since the pictures of Webb and Wrathall have been posted on here. I am surprised that Webb is hiding behind threats to posters employers, rather than coming on here and debating the issue.

Funny how he calls us keyboard warriors and cowards yet he is too Gutless to come on here himself.

or if he is too chicken to do that then a simple bs statement on his cheesy website would have done.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:23 am

Be nice if our president actually did something for the club. For example how about championing the cause for pafc to recoup some of the money from its failed world cup bid. It may well fall on deaf ears, and the affected parties are now defunct anyway, but still, isn't this the sort of cause a club president should get behind? Really, where is he? What is it he does now? What is the point of this role coz plainly, its bereft of any purpose, action or meaning with this man at the helm.

Get rid of him Brent. It will be a wise business decision at the very least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:24 am

What does Chris Webb do? He has answered on Pasoti. He is quietly going about his business because apparently he doesn't like drama, and a horrible oik or two have it in for him. Apparently he is rushed off his feet with his Presidential duties, which include not going to most of the games, having a chat with fans when he does, and letting Derek Adams know the supporters prefer to be called Argyle and not Plymouth.

Any other questions or can Chris retire into obscurity again for 5 months?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:39 am

He was very busy with his JohnShez1 Twitter account
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:40 am

Chris Webb makes the following comment on pasoti-

Argyle President wrote:
After months and months of vile, foul mouthed and cowardly abuse to myself but also my family I decided to take a step back. The Herald and Club were unhappy with that because they wanted my column instead of one from the AFT but insisted that I wouldn't write for them any longer.

I'm sure John Sheridan's Wife and kids were delighted with the @johnshez1 twitter parody account, that Webb was behind, that portrayed our manager (at the time) as a womanising drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:02 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Chris Webb makes the following comment on pasoti-

Argyle President wrote:
After months and months of vile, foul mouthed and cowardly abuse to myself but also my family I decided to take a step back. The Herald and Club were unhappy with that because they wanted my column instead of one from the AFT but insisted that I wouldn't write for them any longer.

I'm sure John Sheridan's Wife and kids were delighted with the @johnshez1 twitter parody account, that Webb was behind, that portrayed our manager (at the time) as a womanising drunk.

His column was like reading the inner thoughts of a dyselxia badger.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:34 pm

Dougie wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Just maybe Webb is doing something behind the scenes in his role as Pres. And just maybe he has turned it into a paid assignment, and hence embarrassing. I remember a particular comment from him some time ago as a newly self employed guy when he strangely said he was winding down his voluntary work with the club, and certainly seemed to be intimating no pay, no way.
I really don't like what he represents at all, but he has every right to ask someone like Brent to pay him for any activities. Would cause uproar of course, if it turned out to be the case.

Jon B is now paid by the club, and for all we know the snooper is paid to spy on it's fans as Internet ian played with the other day, so it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility that Webby might be in for a tickle. And of course the Pasoti boys are continually knocking the PR and commercial departments with maybe future self interest in mind. People on the make are never still. No wonder they're not very popular.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:16 am

Finally got round to reading the corresponding thread on gestapi.
So the presidency is an honorary role created for one person and one person only and in effect he didn't actually have to do anything more from the roles inception and can stay in the background doing nothing for good. Its a permanent thankyou to one person and one person only for actions performed 5 years ago, and if you don't like it tough.

Not sure I like it, but it clears it up spose.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:55 am

Congratulations to Chris, I think he made his third game of the season at Ewood Park.

Good to see him keeping touch with the fanbase!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:59 am

can he please resign? i would celebrate that more than i would promotion truth be told.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:09 pm

Three games for Prez Useless? just two more than Xthrobber, the Fans Performance coach!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:12 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Three games for Prez Useless? just two more than Xthrobber, the Fans Performance coach!

look how far he has come cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:30 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:31 pm

I see he is back working with the CWU in a more corporate role brent worship
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 6:52 am

Webby =100% wholesale tosser..Simple as that
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:15 am

vincent_vega wrote:

He is Head of Communications, Engagement and Media at CWU

His go it alone private enterprise did not last long

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:08 am

"The Forty Hour Week".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:14 pm

vincent_vega wrote:

What is Webby's latest career, Vince? Has he given up the motivational mentoring then?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:16 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Webby =100% wholesale tosser..Simple as that

Have just lifted this off FB Freechat pissed myself........

"No doubt you are one of the pork chops elite crew or Webbys aviva crew"

Is Kelly a BM here ??
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:23 am

ejh wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:

What is Webby's latest career, Vince? Has he given up the motivational mentoring then?

Tgwu called it - Head of Comms and Media. And they say never go back................ :pighug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:38 am

vincent_vega wrote:
ejh wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:

Tgwu called it - Head of Comms and Media.  And they say never go back................ :pighug:

Let's hope no CWU member ever disagrees with Spooner about anything. He'll send anonymous messages to their depot manager about their online postings, before blocking their access to his union email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

President of PAFC - Chris Webb
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5