Tgwu
Freathy
AstiSpumante
mouldyoldgoat
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC
Yes
Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC Vote_lcap5%Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC Vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
No
Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC Vote_lcap95%Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC Vote_rcap
 95% [ 78 ]
Total Votes : 82

AuthorMessage

Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC Empty
PostSubject: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:16 am

The Trust are being criticised for asking Martyn Starnes this question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:26 am

No, Just no. RL for President.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:37 am

No from me. He brings nothing to the role.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 9:53 am

It's a no from me but there should probably be a 'dont care' option too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:58 am

Not really. The role should be ceremonial and done by a true ambassador for the club. Larrieu for example.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:34 am

Certainly not. If we have to have this role then it should be an ex-player who has some standing among supporters and who can be an a proper football ambassador for the club. As far as I can see the current 'president' brings nothing to the role.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 12:03 pm

A big trade union NO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 12:16 pm

NO NO NO AND NO

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 12:32 pm

no RL for President. not this wife stealing prick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Chris Webb says he listens to supporters, it is the main part of his duty as president.

I wonder if he will be listening attentively to the posters polled here? Or on that rather funny recent facebook thread. Even the Pravsoti faithful don't seem to be that enamoured with him any more and rather fancy an election.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:07 pm

ejh wrote:
Chris Webb says he listens to supporters, it is the main part of his duty as president.

I wonder if he will be listening attentively to the posters polled here? Or on that rather funny recent facebook thread. Even the Pravsoti faithful don't seem to be that enamoured with him any more and rather fancy an election.

Newell has singled you out on the discussion about it on Pasoti Laughing

Do you feel special?

He once again also bleats on about real names and he still playable same old card that "someone" has told him what is said on here Laughing

Pull the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:19 pm

It's a real shame Mr Newell now considers me to be 'vile'.

There was me thinking he really liked me as well, after him and his henchmen banned me for no justifiable reason on his forum.

There is nothing cowardly at all about singling out a poster in a forum thread who does not have the right of reply either.

Chris Webb or Ian Newell are free to sign up here (anonymously if needs be) and reply to anything I have said that upsets them. The difference is I'm not allowed on there - because I described James Brent an idiot once, and then said I thought ATD had more thoughtful posters and discussions, which was worth a lifetime ban apparently!

And one other thing. Why does Newell continue to pretend he doesn't read this site? If any snivelling little forummer is really going up to him and reporting what a pseudonym is saying about a random Argyle related topic, then I'd suggest all concerned need to get a fooking life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:27 pm

ejh wrote:
It's a real shame Mr Newell now considers me to be 'vile'.

There was me thinking he really liked me as well, after him and his henchmen banned me for no justifiable reason on his forum.

There is nothing cowardly at all about singling out a poster in a forum thread who does not have the right of reply either.

Chris Webb or Ian Newell are free to sign up here (anonymously if needs be) and reply to anything I have said that upsets them. The difference is I'm not allowed on there - because I described James Brent an idiot once, and then said I thought ATD had more thoughtful posters and discussions, which was worth a lifetime ban apparently!

And one other thing. Why does Newell continue to pretend he doesn't read this site? If any snivelling little forummer is really going up to him and reporting what a pseudonym is saying about a random Argyle related topic, then I'd suggest all concerned need to get a fooking life.

Call it intuition, call it a hunch, but I believe they're already on here. Under what guise I'm not sure. I also have a suspicion that De-Liar's on here also. In fact, I also think the our adulterous club Prez is on here too - they're all on here, operating right under our noses. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Call it intuition, call it a hunch, but I believe they're already on here. Under what guise I'm not sure. I also have a suspicion that De-Liar's on here also. In fact, I also think the our wonderfully adulterous club Prez is on here too - they're all on here, operating right under our noses. Suspect

Freathy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Person Of Interest wrote:
Call it intuition, call it a hunch, but I believe they're already on here. Under what guise I'm not sure. I also have a suspicion that De-Liar's on here also. In fact, I also think the our wonderfully adulterous club Prez is on here too - they're all on here, operating right under our noses. Suspect

Freathy?

laugh Freathy's alright - he's a good egg. Just misunderstood, oh, and a miserable bastard! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 1:53 pm

I am certain they are here n doubt enjoying the freedoms that you cant have on the isis version of the argyle net.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 3:00 pm

Should never have been given the role in the first place. Should never have been offered it.

So, at the risk of being called 'vile', certainly not. He brings nothing to the role, in fact, brings the club into disrespect with his actions, in my view.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Which two from this list voted YES?

24 hours : a39er, alannotivvy, Angry, argyl3, argyledad, artee52, AstiSpumante, Bandwagon, BBC1, Block sixteener, Charlie Wood, Chemical Ali, ConDeLaCreme, Coxside_Green, Czarcasm, Dick Trickle, Dougie, Durnovaria, ejh, Frank Bullitt, Freathy, fridgey, FY 310, Graiser, Greenlander, GreenSam, Greenskin, GreenSnake, green_genie, harvetheslayer, Herb., Hitch, Homeslice, Hugh Watt, Ironside, Jethro, John_Lloyd, Jon L, LeoHoward, Les Miserable, LondonGreen, Lt Leslie, MikeWN, mikkle, mouldyoldgoat, nzgreen, Oddball, PASALB, Peggy, pepsipete, Person Of Interest, PlymptonPilgrim, PlymstockGreen, rattray10, Richard Blight, Rickler, Rollo Tomasi, seadog, SeymourButts, shonbo, Sir Francis Drake, Sir John Hawkins, stephensdad, Tgwu, tigertony, Tringreen, VillageGreen, vincent_vega, Warny, zyph
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:05 pm

Not I
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Which  two from this list voted YES?

24 hours : a39er, alannotivvy, Angry, argyl3, argyledad, artee52, AstiSpumante, Bandwagon, BBC1, Block sixteener, Charlie Wood, Chemical Ali, ConDeLaCreme, Coxside_Green, Czarcasm, Dick Trickle, Dougie, Durnovaria, ejh, Frank Bullitt, Freathy, fridgey, FY 310, Graiser, Greenlander, GreenSam, Greenskin, GreenSnake, green_genie, harvetheslayer, Herb., Hitch, Homeslice, Hugh Watt, Ironside, Jethro, John_Lloyd, Jon L, LeoHoward, Les Miserable, LondonGreen, Lt Leslie, MikeWN, mikkle, mouldyoldgoat, nzgreen, Oddball, PASALB, Peggy, pepsipete, Person Of Interest, PlymptonPilgrim, PlymstockGreen, rattray10, Richard Blight, Rickler, Rollo Tomasi, seadog, SeymourButts, shonbo, Sir Francis Drake, Sir John Hawkins, stephensdad, Tgwu, tigertony, Tringreen, VillageGreen, vincent_vega, Warny, zyph

Ooh I like a game like this... study

Oddball, nailed on.

But the other? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:25 pm

Up to the individual to cast as see fit spare us the witch hunt !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:29 pm

Not nice to see a witch hunt. ATD doesn't have to speak as a collective, but it is alarming to see that nearly 50 (many long time, respectable posters) have voted and all except 2 think it is time for a change.

Sadly at this post NWO democratic club which was meant to be all about the fans, honesty and transparency, it is only James Brent's opinion that seems to count on the matter, meanwhile anyone who openly disagrees gets bullied by the Home farm pigs (without the right of reply in my case).

Last edited by ejh on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Elias wrote:
Up to the individual to cast as see fit spare us the witch hunt !

Lighten up. Just a bit of speculative fun.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:32 pm

ejh wrote:
Not nice to see a witch hunt. ATD doesn't have to speak as a collective, but it is alarming to see that nearly 50 have voted and all except 2 think it is time for a change.

Sadly at this post NWO democratic club which was meant to be all about the fans, honesty and transparency, it is only James Brent's opinion that seems to count on the matter.

Oh FFS. Look at the whole purpose of the thread - then LOL at the irony! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:35 pm

It doesn't matter who voted yes. This is ATD. You can vote however you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC   Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you want Chris Webb to remain as President of PAFC
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next