vincent_vega
harvetheslayer
Czarcasm
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

President of PAFC - Chris Webb Empty
PostSubject: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:04 pm

Can anyone confirm if he is even attending games any more? I saw him at AFC Wimbledon away, the first league game of the season, but haven't had sight or sound of him since.

Is he even doing his President's Progress updates anymore? Is he even going to games? What is going on with Forza Verde? What is the purpose of his President's role any more, given the fact that it is meant to be a high profile position, and I for one as a supporter am not even sure if he is still around.

So many questions, so little answers. Where are you Webby? And how is it going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:06 pm

dont think anyone gives a shit about that man much to his annoyance. Sooner he has that honouary title he has milked to death taken off him the better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There were 9 President's Progress submissions in 2012.

Followed by 1 in 2013, and 1 in 2014.

The last one was 11 months ago. Chris is your heart still in this mate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:24 pm

Mr President basically intimated quite some time ago the idea of him "working for nothing" was coming to an end.
Maybe Brent hasn't come up with any dosh. I don't like Mr President at all, I really don't, but I see no reason why he should work for nothing for the property speculator.
When and if property things ever start moving, I expect Webb to pipe up with a bit of dosh. Something on lines of "Come on Muffians, do you want a city, or don't you ?  Back my man, he saved us, and Central Park is underemployed  "
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:29 pm

I believe the AFT are inquiring in the next meeting with Martyn Starnes, as to what is going on with the Club President?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:33 pm

He made it pretty clear how important Argyle is in his life, by moving to the Midlands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:36 pm

I'll tell you the answer to that one Ricks
" He is still the Club President and we are still in close contact."

If Webb wants any sort of credibility with the Left he purports to be part of, then he had better hurry up and resign under the "Wrathall Rule" he created himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 5:38 pm

He'll hang on to that title until it's ripped from his cold, dead hands.

The only thing bigger than Webb's hypocrisy is his ego (OK, and maybe his libido) and losing the President title would be more than he can take. He's been a disgrace as President virtually from the start. A liar, a bully and an unapologetic philanderer. The sooner he's driven out of the club the better.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:07 pm

Bizarrely enough he used to be really civil to me, even friendly. Suddenly all changed no doubt after The Pig gave him guidance.
Brother who worked with him told me many stories absolutely none printable here. Blokes just a waste of space but hardly any news there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:09 pm

Too busy banging the former captains wife
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:22 pm

Betrayal and dishonor is usually an inside job. Guy is a prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:11 pm

Dammit I was hoping this thread was announcing he'd been replaced by someone who actually deserves the title of president.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Dammit I was hoping this thread was announcing he'd been replaced by someone who actually deserves the title of president.
So was I.
''Freathy for President''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:36 pm

tigertony wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
So was I.

Feck me Tiger I just choked on my Southern Comfort Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:07 pm

Bugger your Southern Comfort my Peach Archers Schnapps has just coated the artex
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Babycham all over me keyboard geek
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Pernod all over me steering wheel clown
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Too busy banging the former captains wife

How much did that cost the club Basketball
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Should Have given the title to Romain Laurieu when he retired...
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Kir royale everywhere !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:25 pm

do we even need a president? the title alone is means nothing and the tearm honorary is just as meaningless.

Larrieu should have a role like ambassador or something what is he upto these days anyway?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:33 pm

Why is Larrieu the darling of the avivii? There have been many great servants to the club down the years, shouldn't TT be coaching young strikers instead of ploughing a furrow in a minicab?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:33 pm

tigertony wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
So was I.

See the fecking chaos you've caused now red card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:47 pm

Graiser wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
So was I.

See the fecking chaos you've caused now red card
Surely you should go to the TMO first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Why is Larrieu the darling of the avivii? There have been many great servants to the club down the years, shouldn't TT be coaching young strikers instead of ploughing a furrow in a minicab?

not after being out of the game for almost 30 years he shouldnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President of PAFC - Chris Webb   President of PAFC - Chris Webb Empty

Back to top Go down

President of PAFC - Chris Webb
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next