Richard Blight
Tgwu
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:11 pm

2 cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:15 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Nooly raised 50p for the meter yet?

emergency auction held and was successful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:25 pm

COYG!!

Exeter getting desperate, Clinton Morrison is on the pitch now.

When they need two goals? Really!?

point and laugh point and laugh point and laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:28 pm

:greenrave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:42 pm

Hope those Exeter fans arent late for school tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:57 pm

2-0 we beat the scum 2-0 cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:59 pm

jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Wemberleeeeeeee. Sounded like we played well, Tanner MOM for Pieface, Fan tried to attack Morrison near the end, looking forward to the league encounter next month, what was the attendance ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Very good for JPT
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Very good for JPT
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Fairly good game, argyle played well first half and should have been better than 1-0 but finally ball/ cross was poor a lot of the time.

Second half delayed for 20 minutes due to floodlights and exeter started brightly, but a ball was cleared from Argyle's box to Tanner who ran 70 yards and coolly slotted home. Exeter brought on Morrison and Tom Nicholls and Nicholls did improve them, but like argyle first half the final ball was crap. Game went flat for 20-30 minutes then the game was quite open. Wylde wasted several good opportunities when clear several times.

Boateng and Tanner had superb games for an hour but tired. Simpson was my MOM broke up a lot of attacks and played some great through balls.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:22 pm

Easiest win of the season even after resting the star man.

It's easy to get carried away, and i honestly could't give a fook about Exeter, but we really do look a proper footballing side. Superb solo effort from Tanner. i'm pissed tbf, but it loooked like he ran all the way from our own half?

Derek Adams i fuckin luv you bro... I love you
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Geddon bhey drunken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:26 pm

What a goal from Tanner.

We were brilliant until our first goal, then started the second half poorly and were bailed out by Tanner. Exeter could easily have got back into it if they'd been able to cross. Bigger challenges ahead, but still looks good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:49 pm

lets go for a derby hattrick this season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Fairly good game, argyle played well first half and should have been better than 1-0 but finally ball/ cross was poor a lot of the time.

Second half delayed for 20 minutes due to floodlights and exeter started brightly, but a ball was cleared from Argyle's box to Tanner who ran 70 yards and coolly slotted home. Exeter brought on Morrison and Tom Nicholls and Nicholls did improve them, but like argyle first half the final ball was crap. Game went flat for 20-30 minutes then the game was quite open. Wylde wasted several good opportunities when clear several times.

Boateng and Tanner had superb games for an hour but tired. Simpson was my MOM broke up a lot of attacks and played some great through balls.

Sums it up for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Freathy wrote:
Clearly Exeter are a FAR tougher proposition than Barnet or Crawley.  And we struggled against both, particularly Barnet.

And of course with Argo big crowd plus big expectation = very big disappointment

Time to concentrate on the League

I know the lurkers are waiting for responses to the latest Freathyism and maybe I'll feed them tonight but your just so boring and as for Exeter being far tougher proposition than the above teams, feck me obviously you weren't there tonight
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Great game, we were excellent in the first half and tanners goal just after half time was wonderful. What a joy this team is to watch.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:08 pm

ejh wrote:
COYG!!

Exeter getting desperate, Clinton Morrison is on the pitch now.

When they need two goals? Really!?

Clinton fookin' Morrison! I used to watch him at Palace when even I was a mere bhey [comparatively speaking] and people like Neil Ruddock were playing for them. Bit quicker back then mind, actually not a bad player at all. Must be about 52 now though.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:22 pm

That was fun...
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:24 pm

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Clearly Exeter are a FAR tougher proposition than Barnet or Crawley.  And we struggled against both, particularly Barnet.

And of course with Argo big crowd plus big expectation = very big disappointment

Time to concentrate on the League

I know the lurkers are waiting for responses to the latest Freathyism and maybe I'll feed them tonight but your just so boring and as for Exeter being far tougher proposition than the above teams, feck me obviously you weren't there tonight

Unbelievable.......you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 11:31 pm

did any of you sane folk take part in the phone light thing lol
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 12:15 am

Not sure if we were that good or they were totally shit. Couldn't wait until final whistle personally, it was that one sided.

Big queues just before kick-off, nobody knew which turnstile they were queueing for. In fairness the female steward was top notch and did help me. Block 13 turnstile ran out of coins so feck knows how that ended.

Argyle dominated, that was it really.

Morrison can still find a pass in the box but nobody dare pass it back to him.

I might go back again this season, if I think I stand a chance of getting in.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 12:21 am

Oh, the family stand got scrapped. Made things so much easier when it was evident a few hundred were displaced/didn't like who they were being forced to sit next to. The stewards greeted us warmly and a nice time had by all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exeter Match Thread   Exeter Match Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter Match Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next