Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread... Empty
PostSubject: Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread...   Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread... EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 3:14 pm

I reckon Argyle will scramble a 2-2 draw while City run our 1-2 winners.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread...   Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread... EmptySat Jul 30, 2022 9:10 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:

you should join the forecasting league hugh im sure your predictions for argyle will rival freathy's lol

not a bad start for city getting a draw but was it a case of a point earned for 3 dropped?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread...   Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread... EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 10:01 am

Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:

you should join the forecasting league hugh im sure your predictions for argyle will rival freathy's lol

not a bad start for city getting a draw but was it a case of a point earned for 3 dropped?

Is Freathy a competent pundit or what? Wink At least I've been spared the ignominy of being lumped together with that outragious charlatan Suffy. Laughing

Health and distance restrict my match attendance and so I rely on certain Exewebbers for my info who described the match as a game of two halves with City controlling the first while Lincoln later wrestled control as our midfield tired. A large section of City fans were outraged at some of the linesman's decisions with City's Jevani tweeting (later Removed) "The linesman just flagged me offside as I was walking back to the bus". Smile One city pundit praised Lincoln's Sorenson as 'class' while Adelakun was classified as excellent. Two to watch!

As for Argyle, the Sky reporter seemed to think that your team had the measure of Barnsley.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread...   Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread... EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 6:13 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:

Is Freathy a competent pundit or what?  Wink  At least I've been spared the ignominy of being lumped together with that outragious charlatan Suffy.  Laughing

Health and distance restrict my match attendance and so I rely on certain Exewebbers for my info who described the match as a game of two halves with City controlling the first while Lincoln later wrestled control as our midfield tired. A large section of City fans were outraged at some of the linesman's decisions with City's Jevani tweeting (later Removed) "The linesman just flagged me offside as I was walking back to the bus".  Smile One city pundit praised Lincoln's Sorenson as 'class' while Adelakun was classified as excellent. Two to watch!

As for Argyle, the Sky reporter seemed to think that your team had the measure of Barnsley.

He likes to uses reserve psychology and bet against us hoping they prove him wrong secretly lol

yeah we won comfortably should have won it by more but you dont get bonus points in this game so 3 was enough Smile is exewebbers anything like pasoti's infamous regulars and say we should have wrong even though they live in canada and didnt watch the game for example?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread...   Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle / Exeter City match day thread...
Page 1 of 1