argyl3
Tringreen
Tgwu
VillageGreen
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 5:59 pm

I think we're all going to be pleasantly surprised sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:23 pm

Steve Lomas being the hot favourite shows how far we have fallen off the football ladder under brent. That guy couldnt get anything up in a brothel let get us up the leagues.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 6:59 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I see skynet has posted on the other forum and it has tickle a few fancies.

''Think of if this interview process as not what you know, but who you know''.

A sign, a sign... He's given us a sign!

The farm sheeple are delirious.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:22 pm

a sign of what ? utter drivel from skynet.
steve lomas jeez..........
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:23 pm

Graiser wrote:
So it was you I saw at HP dressed as a woman. C'mon now Graise old chap - who did you see?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Graiser wrote:

i doubt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:36 pm

tigertony wrote:
Graiser wrote:
So it was you I saw at HP dressed as a woman. C'mon now Graise old chap  - who did you see?

No sighting, but I've had a dream, I was out walking around the Hoe with Holloway last night, how about that then !
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Angry wrote:
Steve Lomas being the hot favourite shows how far we have fallen off the football ladder under brent. That guy couldnt get anything up in a brothel let get us up the leagues.

Forgot it was Brent at fault for our successive relegations..
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:51 pm

Rickler wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
I see skynet has posted on the other forum and it has tickle a few fancies.

''Think of if this interview process as not what you know, but who you know''.

A sign, a sign...  He's given us a sign!

The farm sheeple are delirious.

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Paven wrote:
Angry wrote:

Forgot it was Brent at fault for our successive relegations..

no he is keeping it in dark ages with his inability to admit he cant take this club anywhere but where it is now.

Admin 2 coming soon
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Graiser wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Graiser wrote:
So it was you I saw at HP dressed as a woman. C'mon now Graise old chap  - who did you see?

No sighting, but I've had a dream, I was out walking around the Hoe with Holloway last night, how about that then !

Suggest you take more water with it.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:29 am

Take it back. Andy Awford is now 11-8 favourite.

If Brent chooses Awford then it's hard to disagree with anything written on this thread. The cheap option - and I'm going to have a f*cking meltdown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:43 am

Andy Awford miht be a good youth coach but he is no manager and certainly isnt going to do jack here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:54 am

Paven wrote:

If Brent chooses Awford then it's hard to disagree with anything written on this thread. The cheap option - and I'm going to have a f*cking meltdown.

Wait for Awford to be appointed before you kick Brent's ribs in!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:55 am

As with everything else Argyle related over the last few years, I am ready to be under-whelmed.

I hang on to last thread of hope for Brent to do something in the best interests of the club (apart from selling) and appoint McDermott or at least someone who knows what they're doing.

Awford would not be good. Awful in fact.

Steve Lomas? Unknown quantity.

I can hardly contain my excitement. I may have to go and play golf.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:11 am

Lets hope the fact that the favourite is changing day by day means that no one actually knows what is going on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:30 am

Unless the appointment is Brian McDermott (in a dream world) or Graham Coughlan (in reality) i cant see any other appointment exciting the fans to the point there will be real hope for next season. Also, be the sort of manager more in McDermott's case who can convince Reid, McHugh, Hartley and Nelson to stay here and poss sign new deals and Alessandra and O'Connor could also be persuaded to stay here.

The only other guys who could get a spark out of the fans is Warnock, Holloway and Wotton and 2 of those 3 ruled themselves out and Wotton isnt in the running.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:45 am

Jon L wrote:
Lets hope the fact that the favourite is changing day by day means that no one actually knows what is going on

Particularly Green Jim geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:46 am

Jon L wrote:

Exactly. People either keep ejaculating in their pants with one bookies favourite, then shitting their pants when it changes.

Pasoti are on about their 5th poll because the shortlist keeps changing every two days.

The board have it under pretty tight wraps, even the local media don't know what is going on. Fans are suggesting candidates, some are betting on them, then when the name appears in the shortlist everyone goes crazy and starts attacking Brent.

I cannot think of a reason why Awford's CV, achievements and interview would get him this job, unless the shortlist is full of shocking or inexperienced managers. It is a possibility but let's wait and see, could be pleasantly surprised yet. It is the expectation of McDermott I would advise against, he's a bit overqualified for this job so has every right to do what Atkins did and hold out for a high end League One club with potential....not a big League Two club with a lot of pressure and an unimpressive budget.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:55 am

Andy Awful is distinctly underwhelming but as the only club in the football league with a managers job up for grabs I would hope and expect we could do better than that.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:55 am

Paven wrote:

Again? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:01 pm

Another name that has popped up is Ritchie Barker, thhe ex pompey and crawley manager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:04 pm

I'd be amazed if even Brent would stoop so low as to bring in Andy Awford.

But, it's clear as day we ain't getting some of the calibre of McDermott
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:06 pm

if we do appoint mcdermott..... how would people view the reluctant one then?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Angry wrote:
if we do appoint mcdermott..... how would people view the reluctant one then?

Well, over the road they would probably call him the Messiah.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club starts interviews for vacant manager role
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next