Tgwu
VillageGreen
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
X Isle

X Isle

Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 pm

I don't actually recall ever being asked to evidence that before Rickles and if you've asked others previously then I was unaware, sorry.

Can I call GCHQ and get a backdated download of the relevant posts?, no.

Am I minded to trawl through all the poster's previous posts to find them?, again, no.

So I don't have a list for you. The veracity and reliability of anyone who provides or passes on so called inside information gets build up over time based on their track record. You're right, I can't evidence it with data, does that make it bogus?, no. It's widely accepted virtually across the board and for a long time too that the individual posting as Skynet has a good record on balance...in much the same way Steve "I was down the gym and heard.." Evans has a correspondingly poor record. Any no I don't have a list for that either Very Happy

If you believe that the poster posting as Skynet has no reliable track record then that's your opinion, you can't produce a definitive list to back that up from his post history either. It doesn't make either of us stupid.

I can give you one example from today though, whoever was posting as Skynet got Nathan Jones wrong. I don't feel stupid for using that as part of the emerging picture this afternoon because other things were going on. A poster on this site (unless they're the same person?) did likewise and the Adam Hinshelwood move from Worthing to BHA as 5pm was approaching fitted the developing narrative. It really wasn't just whoever was posting as Skynet today.

What I will admit to is feeling disappointed. Not just because Argyle (appear to) have passed over someone I felt was a better candidate (they pay's their money they takes their choice - sent you clear for another open goal there Wink ) but quite how 'Skynet' got it 180 degrees wrong, and why. I'm suspicious it was deliberate. Call me cynical, paranoid even, but it's identical to what happened with the 'pink away shirt' spoof last week. I could laugh that off, it was well done, I even joked about it before Adams was then named after all the 'runes' were telling us Jones. What I'm left with is the uneasy feeling I, and others, were multi-ed.    

We all know the 'dark arts' employed previously on that site, but apparently that's all in the past and we should all "move on". Well perhaps I should.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:18 am

X Isle wrote:
I don't actually recall ever being asked to evidence that before Rickles and if you've asked others previously then I was unaware, sorry.

"It's widely accepted virtually across the board and for a long time too that the individual posting as Skynet has a good record on balance...  in much the same way Steve "I was down the gym and heard.." Evans has a correspondingly poor record. Any no I don't have a list for that either"

"I can give you one example from today though, whoever was posting as Skynet got Nathan Jones wrong."

"It really wasn't just whoever was posting as Skynet today"

I have asked three times in the last few days for a single shred of evidence that Skynet has been right about anything at all.  

Nothing, Nada.  

Even from the likes of you and SFD who defend him -surely one little scrap?

No...  Which brings me to the bit in bold.

Sheeple!  Until someone can come up with something - You're just following everyone in perpetuating a myth -

..and following someone you obviously think is a multi. LOL.

Bathing Ape was right about once in ten.  But people are so desperate for info they will read something into anything.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:28 am

I suspect it's a multi now, I didn't before yesterday.

The rest?, we'll agree to disagree, you say potato, I say potato (doesn't read as it sounds that does it).
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 10:37 am

popcorn
Do I care or fully believe one dot about what people say on here - nah!
Do I care one dot about what people say to me or about me in life - nah! (generally)
Do I keep a ''little black book'' for persistent offenders in my day to day life - bleedy right I do - because one day ....... gotcha laugh  
(Thats why in my boot is a few rags and a broom handle parteeeeee

Anyway - mornin' all - we now have a skipper on the bridge who I'm happy with so lets sail forth and kick some arse in the coming season. I think one thing is for sure - it could be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:01 pm

X Isle wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
All the rumours were that it was Jones. Then a delay and its Adams. I wonder if something happened at the last minute to change things.

That's why people who believe, and then pass on rumours are on a sticky wicket, they're usually 99% bullshit and 1% guesswork. Keep your powder dry.

I'd agree with that Les in the vast majority of cases. Trouble with Skynet was he'd built up good intel. provenance, the closest to Bathing Ape there was. Definitely an insider.

Did things change at the last minute Frank?, Nathan Jones slipped and fell down a pothole in the upper car park and Derek Adams just happened to be passing on a walking holiday?, not buying that.

I'd never take anything as gospel but you grade provenance on past performance, bit like IRA coded warnings. It's deeply suspicious therefore that someone with clear inside connections could get the name 180 degrees wrong. A cynical individual might even speculate it was a deliberate attempt to mislead, to engender false hope in those who wanted Jones knowing full well they'd be dashed.

Hmmm scratch

It could have been JB giving one or two suspected leaks the wrong info to see if it would get out? I wonder who those super suspects could have been, and if they have form for using multis? lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:28 pm

Who or what is Skynet and a Bathing Ape.....??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:31 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Who or what is Skynet and a Bathing Ape.....??

bathing ape was john blackleys son who posted all the gossip his dad told him

skynet was an evil company in the terminator movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club starts interviews for vacant manager role
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13