Tgwu
VillageGreen
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
X Isle

X Isle

Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Nice Try TGWU, just for a split second lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
It seems like I'm the only one struggling to get excited, not even a semi jocolor

I lost that 16 years ago Sulk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:52 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
17.00 Nathan Jones

Sounds like a horse racing tip.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:54 pm

ejh wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
17.00 Nathan Jones

Sounds like a horse racing tip.

Or a Grindr appointment Suspect
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:57 pm

Errington has just tweeted that Adams is due to be announced- guess there's a 5 pm Press conference.
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 4:58 pm

Chris Errington ‏@ChrisErrington1  · 2 mins2 minutes ago  
I understand Derek Adams is about to be named as the new @only1argyle manager. #pafc @plymouthsport

Happy with that cheers
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:03 pm

I wasn't keen at first (after reading the Dutch players view) but a lot of fans in Scotland rate him, and he is touted as a good motivator which I think we need.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:06 pm

X Isle wrote:
Nice Try TGWU, just for a split second lol!

Watch this space
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Right time Harve Wrong name !!

Happy with Adams.......Nooligan will hate this appointment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:20 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Right time Harve Wrong name !!

Happy with Adams.......Nooligan will hate this appointment.  

There were only two options and you still got it wrong. lol!
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Mind you it's not been officially announced yet.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:22 pm

What is good is that he obviously hasn't been appointed based on his historical ability to blow kisses to the fans. So no different to Shez there.

Let's hope he's more Luggy than B(l)obby.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:22 pm

Paven wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Paven wrote:
Up the Jones

Announcement imminent?

Wink

Spam .........Bullshitter!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:24 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
17.00 Nathan Jones

Spam ..........Bullshitter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I wasn't keen at first (after reading the Dutch players view) but a lot of fans in Scotland rate him, and he is touted as a good motivator which I think we need.

If you only listened to Dominic Blizzard then Sheridan would never get a job in football again.

But if you were to listen to Reuben Reid, Lewis Alessandra, Peter Hartley, Curtis Nelson, and for some strange reason, Guy Branston, you will hear a totally different story.

Not to mention about 25 Chesterfield players who he made champions playing enjoyable stylish football.

Football isn't always black and white. For Derek Adams his CV did the talking and that is two winners medals with the same small club on an average budget. Brent was always going to want some of that.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:27 pm

Did the all seeing eye, aka skynet get it right, I hope so or Frank Drake will be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Errington has just tweeted that Adams is due to be announced- guess there's a 5 pm Press conference.

I am happy that Adams is to be given the job, he may bring some decent Scottish players into the club.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:29 pm

ejh wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

If you only listened to Dominic Blizzard then Sheridan would never get a job in football again.

But if you were to listen to Reuben Reid, Lewis Alessandra, Peter Hartley, Curtis Nelson, and for some strange reason, Guy Branston, you will hear a totally different story.

Not to mention about 25 Chesterfield players who he made champions playing enjoyable stylish football.

Football isn't always black and white. For Derek Adams his CV did the talking and that is two winners medals with the same small club on an average budget. Brent was always going to want some of that.

So you accept now that Blizzard's word was agenda ridden of a guy let go from a club?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:32 pm

All the rumours were that it was Jones. Then a delay and its Adams. I wonder if something happened at the last minute to change things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Angry wrote:
ejh wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

So you accept now that Blizzard's word was agenda ridden of a guy let go from a club?

My point was that many different people have many different interpretations of one singular thing.

For example I don't really like Marmite, some people do - everyone can have their opinion with needing to package it as good or evil.

With Adams his trophies do the talking, it really is that simple. If he falls out with some players and makes bizarre decisions so be it - it would be nothing not seen under Brian Clough.

The players need to know that this is a new era, and they have a hard nosed new gaffer they need to get on the right side of and stay on the right side of. IF the Errington rumour is true that is.

Last edited by ejh on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:42 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
All the rumours were that it was Jones. Then a delay and its Adams. I wonder if something happened at the last minute to change things.

That's why people who believe, and then pass on rumours are on a sticky wicket, they're usually 99% bullshit and 1% guesswork. Keep your powder dry.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:59 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

That's why people who believe, and then pass on rumours are on a sticky wicket, they're usually 99% bullshit and 1% guesswork. Keep your powder dry.

I'd agree with that Les in the vast majority of cases. Trouble with Skynet was he'd built up good intel. provenance, the closest to Bathing Ape there was. Definitely an insider.

Did things change at the last minute Frank?, Nathan Jones slipped and fell down a pothole in the upper car park and Derek Adams just happened to be passing on a walking holiday?, not buying that.

I'd never take anything as gospel but you grade provenance on past performance, bit like IRA coded warnings. It's deeply suspicious therefore that someone with clear inside connections could get the name 180 degrees wrong. A cynical individual might even speculate it was a deliberate attempt to mislead, to engender false hope in those who wanted Jones knowing full well they'd be dashed.

Hmmm scratch
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:05 pm

On the appointment itself, assuming confirmation (still nuffin'), the king is dead long live the king 'n' all that. We'll see where we go with him and how it ends up, could be the greatest appointment in history, could be we've just taken the 'on slip' for the road to hell.

They did the due diligence so they're entitled to set up the sat nav.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Chris Errington – ‏@ChrisErrington1

Official confirmation from @Only1Argyle about Derek Adams is not likely until tomorrow but understand a deal has been agreed. #pafc
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 9:16 pm

X Isle wrote:
Trouble with Skynet was he'd built up good intel. provenance, the closest to Bathing Ape there was. Definitely an insider.

Did things change at the last minute Frank?, Nathan Jones slipped and fell down a pothole in the upper car park and Derek Adams just happened to be passing on a walking holiday?, not buying that.

I'd never take anything as gospel but you grade provenance on past performance, bit like IRA coded warnings. It's deeply suspicious therefore that someone with clear inside connections could get the name 180 degrees wrong. A cynical individual might even speculate it was a deliberate attempt to mislead, to engender false hope in those who wanted Jones knowing full well they'd be dashed.

Hmmm scratch

I ask yet again...

What good "intel" has skynet disclosed? So far, even those that tout him have been unable to point to a single thing!

Which really makes you look pretty stupid...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club starts interviews for vacant manager role   Club starts interviews for vacant manager role - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Club starts interviews for vacant manager role
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next