seadog
Ballboy1958EGS
AstiSpumante
Gutless
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

IS GIDEON A GIMP
No but gutless is a cnut
The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 Vote_lcap100%The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 36 ]
No
The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gutless

The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:59 pm

Internet trolls at their best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:59 pm

Struggling for anything else?
Back to top Go down
Gutless

PostSubject: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:00 pm

I have received a threatening PM telling me to die from Rickler.

I want this fruitloop banned now.
Back to top Go down
Gutless

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:01 pm

Go feck yourself you sad feck. I wonder what your employer would make of this all.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Gutless, You going to publish the address I sent you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:04 pm

ian if icant even get an apology for having my account tampered with without attitude an smears you got no chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Gutless wrote:
Go feck yourself you sad feck.  I wonder what your employer would make of this all.

Oh and there's the classic line.

Wonder what yours would make of you taking pictures whole driving.

Especially in the line of work you're in.

Prick.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Gutless is Sad Al the one who stinks of piss, probably after a season ticket from the unpopular one.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:08 pm

Gutless wrote:

Correction.

I told you to feck off and die.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:11 pm

Rickler wrote:
Gutless wrote:

Correction.

I told you to feck off and die.

Seems reasonable Pissy Pants.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:23 pm

It looks like he has logged off to get more instructions.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Bet the posting style and IP changes later on.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Gutless wrote:
I thought this place was THE FASTEST GROWING forum??

9 users online is pathetic lads. Teehee

In the last hour Gutjob, not 3 hours like your bastion of censorship, and that'll be 9 real people, not 3 people with 3 multis like the farm. Anyway size isn't everything, democracy is priceless(did you see our recent moderator elections Very Happy ) So you feel free to create as many new accounts as you like and make a song and dance about it if it makes you and your team of hand picked sycophants semi-hard, we'll continue to laugh at you from afar and rip the shit out of your lies and hypocrisy clown #timeforanotherwankauction
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:53 pm

Gutless wrote:

Have you got a phobia about free speech? Send him one back or if that's not your style just take it on the chins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:54 pm

its the end of the season of course its more or less dead.I

This place doesnt have sponsors thank god so it can be allowed to go dead for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:09 pm

Gutless wrote:
Spinless prick.  Even deleted an email address because you were scared of an email sent to you. You can't hide from a case manager though you sad silly man.  They'll still find you.....

The only case manager you've been talking to is a fcukin nutcase manager, are you porky or Paul Thomas, the similarities are confusing.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:39 pm

Has Witless Feckless Gutless gone ? I was enjoying that.

The irony of his spelling is comedy gold Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:43 pm

He's probably on the phone to his case manager as we speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Gutless wrote:
THE END IS NEAR FOR THIS VILE FORUM.  A COMPLAINT WAS MADE TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES TWO WEEKS AGO AND A FILE LODGED.  A CASE MANAGER WAS ASSIGNED AND TODAY THE CASE MANAGER CONTACTED THREE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ISSUING OFFICIAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST THEM.  THE FORUM OWNERS HAVE ALSO BEEN SERVED WITH OFFICIAL PROCEEDINGS AND HAVE BEEN EMAILED AN INJUNCTION BANNING THE ABUSE OF CHRIS WEBB.  UNFORTUNATELY THE OFFENDERS COULD NOT BE ARRESTED BUT PROCEEDINGS HAVE BEEN ISSUED TO THEM AND THEY WILL BE CRYING ALL THE WAY TO PRISON.  YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF VILE SCUMBAG BASTARDS AND WILL ALL ROT IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE PUT A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY THROUGH MARK MY WORDS.  THIS FILTHY FORUM IS ON IT'S FINAL MOMENTS NOW.  THE CLOSURE NOTICE WILL BE SERVED WITH THE FORUM HOSTING COMPANY BEFORE THE END OF BUSINESS ON FRIDAY AND THEN IT'S GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE YOU SAD fecks.  OH AND DON'T TRY SETTING UP A NEW FORUM BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO TEEHEE

And when can Village Green expect these letters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Gutless wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Paven wrote:
Gutless wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Gutless wrote:

Take a look at the network fruitloop, it says VODAFONE.  Ian is not and has NEVER been on vodafone.
That screenshot is one of many you have faked.

Why don't 'Ian' and I discuss it next time I am over?

Would he like me to come to his house?

You're so iliterate you wouldn't even know where he lived.

How brilliantly ironic. It's illiterate not iliterate.

Another classic from a mental midget.

...and talking of spineless, want to put yer money where your mouth is and bet I don't know where Newell lives - or you going live up to your name?

Come on then fruitloop whats the address?? Bollockless twat.

As for Yeah Man, get fecked you sad little wanker.

I tend to avoid the Newell and PASOTI bashing as I've not had the personal issues some of the posters on this forum appear to have had.
However I'll make an exception in this case, whoever you are I couldn't give a flying one but if your the apologist for PASOTI then you've confirmed my decision to close my account last year was the correct one.
Your obviously an uncouth, uneducated vile mouth person who I wish was not associated with my football club.
I personally think your just a wind up merchant who gets his teenage orgasmic kicks firing off his bile from behind a keyboard who probably would be yelling for Mummy if you come across any of these posters your aiming your crap at, so why don't you just run along and read your spick and span mags.
PS don't forget your towel or else Mummy will know what you've been up to
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:31 am

Napoleon's funny farm  laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOwNOf2QXY
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:35 am

This is a classic case of homoerotic behaviour exhibited by gutless on behalf of the Windsor Boys toward the dominant party in the triumvirate. So me nan just said anyhoo.
Back to top Go down
womble

womble

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:40 am

Gutless is a brilliant poster! I hope he logs back on - an angry retard is a funny retard.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:06 am

The use of the word retard could be construed as bullying, it also credits the poster with greater intelligence than is apparent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 8:13 am

The posting style looks very similar to one of Nool's twitter buddies. He seems a bit angry too.

I hope our new friend comes back on today, gives me something to do on an otherwise dull day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next