Cornish Chris
cornysteve
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cornysteve

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Now I'm more of a viewer than a poster I'll admit, but I feel compelled to post this because the dreary dismal season in the dog shit league is over and I was really expecting the site to go into hibernation mode for a while. Gormless (sic) has registered and seems intent on stirring up as much shit as possible. In what passes for the lucid periods between his courses of medication.

The comedy is mainly in the fact that in however many posts he or she has made hoping for a reaction, pretty much no reaction bar derision has been evident. Maybe fellow ATDers are taking the moral high ground, but I prefer to believe that we're all trying to be inclusive to somebody that clearly has some form of mental instability.

As for the assumption that nobody that views this site goes to games anyway, you've got me sussed. After twenty five years of argyle addiction the corporate land cash cow that the club has become under his lordship Ser Jimmy has sent me firmly into the ranks of customer rather than fan. If the product is shit, as imo it is, then I wont buy it.

If, as you say, you are a member of our illustrious presidents' family, then that explains alot. If somebody as illiterate as you was the yardstick for him to measure himself against then its no wonder he thinks he's the dogs testicles.

I dont have the foggiest who you really are. Dont care one way or the other. I would like to thank you though for giving me many a chuckle over the last few days. I hope thats what you were aiming for, though I doubt it.

I'm off to the pub. Cheers,

Steve
Back to top Go down

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:26 pm

top post Corny
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Forgot to add, that I do have every sympathy with the mods that have to deal with dozy feckers like him/her though.

Now I'm off to the pub.
Back to top Go down

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Good post Corners

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 8:52 pm

Well said that man.

Who came out best from this - the Nooligans or us apostates?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:14 pm

New mods always brings an influx of buffoons....
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Elias wrote:

Out of order Elias, what have Chris and Dick done to deserve such abuse?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:35 pm

"Apostates".

Nice.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:36 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Elias wrote:

they are innocent so they are, they at least dont change posters accounts for bantz then try and blame you it.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Mr. President Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Elias wrote:

they are innocent so they are, they at least dont change posters accounts for bantz then try and blame you it.

I think you should show them your true worth as a master hacker and change the thought of the day to "Angry woz 'ere 2k15" #TeamAngry
Back to top Go down

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:40 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Mr. President Angry wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Elias wrote:

I think you should show them your true worth as a master hacker and change the thought of the day to "Angry woz 'ere 2k15" #TeamAngry

And why would i want to do that? you watch far too much tv
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:40 pm

I think Gutless has found out he is "viel pinkeln" and ATD is hydrophobic paint:

http://www.npr.org/2015/03/06/391149289/german-nightclubs-try-out-urine-repellent-paint

Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Smile

It's certainly been an education and actually opened my eyes to how much work goes on behind the scenes to make this forum the site it is.

The amount of "intelligence" is like a library. Mind you it is helped by mind-numbingly thick tossers issuing legal notices without names and not even being able to spell the law firm they're representing.

That is unless Bobby Gould has opened up a rival law practice in Mutley. Smile

I suspect that the "attacks" are the internet intelligence equivalent of Roman soldiers firing dead oxes from caterpaults.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Impersonating a firm of solicitors must shirley be a risky game?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:05 am

Someone else seems to like Gutless too...

I like Gutless. Ijn_tw10
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:11 am

Oh Nool.

Funnily enough, the other day I was chatting to someone who worked at the PAFC box office for a while. It turns out that one of the first things new recruits are told, whether playing staff or not, is to not take any notice of "Internet Ian".
Back to top Go down

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:15 am

Yet Ian never ever ever ever ever reads this place lol!

Yeah we believe you!

Internet Ian is a wide known nickname amongst the players and backroom staff at Home Park.
Back to top Go down

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:17 am

Nooly certainly has a thing for that Gideon fella. Its almost an obsession. I wonder how long it is before he invites him into the Directors Box? Or to the Holiday Inn for one of his Lemon Parties?
Back to top Go down

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:05 am

I know you are watching Fat Ian's.

As I thought you are too Gutless to call

Last edited by Frank Bullitt on Thu May 21, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:27 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

I like Gutless. Ijn_tw10

So KJN has 'heard' about Gutless having a shenanigan or two on this forum.

How sad is that!?

I mean Gutless has only been on here 2-3 days. Well after the last playoff game.

That means someone has got so uncontrollably excited about an obvious troll that they have had to RING UP or MEET UP WITH Newell to revel in this development.

Newell has been so excited he's had take to twitter to celebrate.

It wouldn't be so tragic for all involved if they weren't apparently grown men.
Back to top Go down

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:58 am

ejh wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

I like Gutless. Ijn_tw10

So KJN has 'heard' about Gutless having a shenanigan or two on this forum.

How sad is that!?

I mean Gutless has only been on here 2-3 days. Well after the last playoff game.

That means someone has got so uncontrollably excited about an obvious troll that they have had to RING UP or MEET UP WITH Newell to revel in this development.

Newell has been so excited he's had take to twitter to celebrate.

It wouldn't be so tragic for all involved if they weren't apparently grown men.

I think what is saddest of all is that Nool actually believes that people will believe him when he says he doesn't read this forum. He genuinely believes it - yet we all know (either friends or foe) that Nool spends more time on ATD then anyone (other De Liar).

I notice that stalker De Liar is getting involved as well. I found it a bit weird the other day when he started following me on Twitter through his Plymouth Vital account. When I called him out as Greenman he blocked me. Why the need to stalk me De Liar? Need more details for your dossier?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:08 am

Who posts Twitter updates about an 'anonymous' troll who makes about 12 posts on a forum they don't read?

Strange.
Back to top Go down

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:22 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Who posts Twitter updates about an 'anonymous' troll who makes about 12 posts on a forum they don't read?

Strange.

When you're as rock n roll as the IJN, PL2 and Webb crew, you get to have excitement filled three way whatsapp and phone conversations, discussing such major developments as Gutless, his 12 posts and half dozen posters calling him a tit.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:30 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

I like Gutless. Ijn_tw10

Free season ticket in the post to the Gutless one
Back to top Go down

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:31 am

Newell has been caught out a few times viewing the forum as a guest.

I remember once there was an IP showing up very close to where he was on holiday late at night uk time.

There was also the time he'd replied to an email from one of us about a false user account in his name. The IP that the email came from was viewing as a guest for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I like Gutless. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like Gutless.   I like Gutless. Empty

Back to top Go down

I like Gutless.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next