seadog
Ballboy1958EGS
AstiSpumante
Gutless
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

IS GIDEON A GIMP
No but gutless is a cnut
The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 Vote_lcap100%The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 36 ]
No
The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GideonTheGimp

The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: PUNCHDRUNK   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:08 pm

WHERE'S THE TWAT GONE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:10 pm

do one
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:11 pm

For once i agree !
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:13 pm

GideonTheGimp wrote:
I'M IN THE TOP 3 AND I REGISTERED AN HOUR AGO
GEDDON BOYS WHAT A FANTASTIC FORUM YOU HAVE HERE.
WHERES GOD AND TRINGY ANYWAY? HAVING A GANGBANG WITH NIGEL THE FRUITLOOP?

If you have a link to view that, I would definitely be interested in having a gander
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:22 pm

GideonTheGimp wrote:
Lyndsay and Chris are much more higher in the social scale than you scumbags.  Must be jealous of their looks.

lol this made spit my coffee out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:31 pm

Rickler wrote:
How do you end up crying your way to prison if you can't be arrested?

The court is in his garden tree house, the prison is his cellar. 

100% legit and sanctioned by the government.

The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 Police_pig

The James Brent Guards - TO PROTECT AND SERVE
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:32 pm

GideonTheGimp wrote:
Lyndsay and Chris are much more higher in the social scale than you scumbags.  Must be jealous of their looks.

Cheers bud! Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:34 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Just in case anyone wondered......

The forum owners haven't received anything (other then an email from Twitter suggesting we follow Cerbs). An injunction hasn't been received but another abuse report has been received that is similar to the utter bollocks that Ian has posted above. It also claims that Forumotion have contacted us to begin closure proceedings (utter bollocks).

It has been "signed".....Gouldbergs Solicitors

So it must be legit.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:47 pm

Voted

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 5:52 pm

I voted No

A bit of a twat but certainly not a gimp
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:05 pm

GideonTheGimp is the only Gimp.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:13 pm

pasoti
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Your sisters ass?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Punchy, top Poster who will be back forshore.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:35 pm

GideonTheGimp wrote:
Well done big boy.  You've mastered how to move threads. Aren't you a hero?  So when will Ian et al be getting an apology for the vile slurs on this disgusting forum?

Whats the vile slur going to do now he cant follow Jimmy around the Directors Box for the next couple of months?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:37 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
GideonTheGimp wrote:
Well done big boy.  You've mastered how to move threads. Aren't you a hero?  So when will Ian et al be getting an apology for the vile slurs on this disgusting forum?

Whats the vile slur going to do now he cant follow Jimmy around the Directors Box for the next couple of months?

suck up to pieface when he leaves the show to try and drum up more pr for pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Your sisters ass?

Made I larf Smile
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I have moved all of the GideonTheGimp posts here. I am sure you don't need me to tell you that the IP address is the same as Gutless.

When Gutless was active he posted some information that only people close to Chris Webb would have known. You have seen Nool and De Liar obsessing over my name on Twitter today.

Its up to you, ATD members and Pasoti lurkers, as to who you think is behind these attacks.

But whoever it is - I don't think they are winning.

And they never will, we're bulletproof, we say what we like and they hate the fact there's fcuk all they can do about it salute

Oh how we laugh at your pathetic attempts to disrupt the only democratic Argyle forum on the planet point and laugh

Keep it coming you sad old spunkers, a bit of 'sport' during the closed season is most welcome there there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:52 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
I have moved all of the GideonTheGimp posts here. I am sure you don't need me to tell you that the IP address is the same as Gutless.

When Gutless was active he posted some information that only people close to Chris Webb would have known. You have seen Nool and De Liar obsessing over my name on Twitter today.

Its up to you, ATD members and Pasoti lurkers, as to who you think is behind these attacks.

But whoever it is - I don't think they are winning.

And they never will, we're bulletproof, we say what we like and they hate the fact there's fcuk all they can do about it salute

Oh how we laugh at your pathetic attempts to disrupt the only democratic Argyle forum on the planet point and laugh

Keep it coming you sad old spunkers, a bit of 'sport' during the closed season is most welcome there there

They have been trying to disrupt John Lloyds facebook group as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:16 pm

thought it was best i voted..
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:52 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

They have been trying to disrupt John Lloyds facebook group as well.

Once again... The facebook page was moving along nicely. Old feuds between people largely ignored or forgotten. A new spirit.

Then along came Newell..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:53 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
GideonTheGimp wrote:
I'M IN THE TOP 3 AND I REGISTERED AN HOUR AGO
GEDDON BOYS WHAT A FANTASTIC FORUM YOU HAVE HERE.
WHERES GOD AND TRINGY ANYWAY? HAVING A GANGBANG WITH NIGEL THE FRUITLOOP?

If you have a link to view that, I would definitely be interested in having a gander

The Newell/de Lar/Brent/Barron Daisy Chain video is in a similar vein. Strictly NSFW though.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 8:06 pm

Blasphemy FFS!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 1:45 am

Who the hell is Gideon ??
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:14 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Who the hell is Gideon ??

Does it really matter?

As it happens, it is the 'real' first name of a respected poster on this site.

I don't know where to begin...

This is what IAN Newell and IAN De Lar are down to?  Taking the piss out of someones 'given' name and going to all this bother to do it.  What are they?  Seven feckin years old or something?

Get a grip you two. You're Argyle fans.  You're a major disgrace to the club.  Grow up!

And really...  How friggin' stupid are you both?  

Don't answer.

Don't you two dimwits realise that when you pronounce "Gideon", the last half of the word sounds like 'IAN'?

You both are 'giddy' with delight mocking someones name, and yet you share half of it!

Poor old "Giddy-Ian Newell" and "Giddy-Ian De liar"

Two idiots.

#theGiddy-Ians
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next