All the Presidents Men
VillageGreen
AstiSpumante
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
All the Presidents Men

Its up to you Newport Newport match thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:13 pm

Typical possession stats seen all season, approx 40-60%, but appalling for the home team!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:16 pm

And yet and yet and yet - the playoffs are tantalisingly still in reach. Sort it out Sheridan.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:18 pm

Time for Brent and shez to do one! sadly its only likely to be shez. They charge twenty quid plus to watch this kind of dross??... unbelieveable Jeff!!
Back to top Go down
stephensdad

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:32 pm

Was like watching paint dry. Time to send all the loanees back and play our own youngsters.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:41 pm

Shez - deluded or what?

Quote :
Shez: Players affected by booing at half-time - I don't understand why they do it #pafc

Very tetchy post match interview

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Dougie wrote:
Shez - deluded or what?

Quote :
Shez: Players affected by booing at half-time - I don't understand why they do it #pafc

Very tetchy post match interview

That is a very strange thing to say because the second half performance was far better than the first. Can't honestly remember too much about the first half, not because I was pissed or under the influence of certain substances, but because nothing really happened. Argyle did play better in the second half and had enough chances to win the match, good saves from their keeper from THD and Bobby Reid, Blizzard sliced wide when set up by Bobby, an incident which summed up Argyle's failings over the season in a nutshell. Jugsy Zebrowski came on for them and tried his best to win a penalty, impossible to tell from my angle if it was or not and I think it was him who drove wide of the far post late on, which could have given Newport [a niggly team I thought] an undeserved win. TBH neither side merited a win, strange game for two teams still ostensibly pushing hard for the play offs. Loads of old bill there today, at first I thought there must have been a fair amount of cash left in the D and C Constabulary overtime budget but apparently there was a scuffle or two before the match so maybe it was justified, did seem way OTT though. If that quote from Shez is right, then that is very silly of him to start having a go at the fans. Best way to shut people up is to go out and win some matches, which in all honesty doesn't look like happening, and nobody at Argyle can complain about the support received in this or prior seasons. Missed a golf tournament today for that today, must mull over the advisability of that decision over a few pints tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:08 pm

Listen to full interview here although I'd like to hear his views of lip quivering
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its up to you Newport Newport match thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2