Cornish Chris
PatDunne
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Newport match thread Empty
PostSubject: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:32 pm

The farm have said we have sold out, try the ticket web site they was willing to sell me the ten I asked for. It was only an exercise to see if it was a sell ou

Last edited by Tgwu on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:59 pm

It would have let me buy tickets at five to nine this evening, despite Nool never failing to be amazed by the Green Army.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:11 pm

Good news because I haven't got my bloody tickets yet.

Do postmen work Boxing Day? santa
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:11 pm

The match official appointments for the upcoming  for

Newport County v Plymouth Argyle 

STEPHEN MARTIN  Richard Martin and Neil Radford 

Fourth Official Kevin Morris
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:12 am

Quote from Newport fan forum

By ncfc67 » December 22nd, 2014, 11:55 pm

Good to see that they've sold out their allocation, but why the club have dropped it from 1300 down to 1200 baffles me, when we're averaging 3000 crowds, at the top end of the table

At 0700 According to the online ticketing I still can buy tickets, I asked for ten, they offer me uncover seating b.52  to b 61
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:13 am

I just bought two tickets so it aint sold out yet.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:59 am

ejh wrote:
I just bought two tickets so it aint sold out yet.

Pasoti tells fib's been to the shop this morning told the ticket lady what have been mention on the farm. She laugh and produce a thick pile of tickets. Lot of rubbish she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:27 pm

PAFC staff and players tell IJN how pasoti is the greatest of all time, you must be lying!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:35 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The farm have said we have sold out, try the ticket web site they was willing to sell me the ten I asked for. It was only an exercise to see if it was a sell ou

We all know that but its nice of them to finally admit though.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

We all know that but its nice of them to finally admit though

I glad I had a little visit this morning.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:54 pm

This'll be a tough game. Beating one of the Football League's most inept sides at home is one thing, getting three points at a side with only one defeat in 10 without Hartley (and possibly Nelson) is very different.

A horrible niggly 0-0 would suit me just fine, but I'm not feeling positive about this one. As long as we can put Oxford away on Sunday and win at York on January 3rd (who have yet to win at home apparently) that'll be a good Christmas period.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Now it Sold out according to E-Tickets web site
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Why would the farm deliberately discourage fans from buying tickets?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:23 pm

seadog wrote:
Why would the farm deliberately discourage fans from buying tickets?
Because some of them are thick, we always checks our stories before posting sarcasm
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:46 pm

I too would take a draw for this one Chris. Boxing Day games often have the same whiff as can be found after a large Christmas lunch.

With us rarely being on top of any team away from home this season, the prospect of the team taking even the slightest of eyes off the ball worries me.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Another way to look at this game is that it will be a test of our promotion potential we need to win consistently that's the nature of getting promotion.
The dreaded Feb/March time is when bottom teams do over top teams.
Think we can something out the game tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:06 pm

X Isle wrote:
I too would take a draw for this one Chris. Boxing Day games often have the same whiff as can be found after a large Christmas lunch.

With us rarely being on top of any team away from home this season, the prospect of the team taking even the slightest of eyes off the ball worries me.

I take a point
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:17 am

Fans going to this game will need their waterproofs.

By Kevinmoorefellover » December 25th, 2014, 8:13 am

Heavy rain and wind forecast for tomorrow's game. It will be a good test for the pitch and the Plymouth fans will get a Boxing Day soaking at the Sytner end.Thankfully, the Bisley stand roof will be providing me with all the cover I need - I'll be wearing waterproofs

Just as well add SNOW to the forecast.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:31 am

Save driving to Wales and back today for all Argyle fans even the farm posters,  Bring back a good result

According to Sheridan this is a derby match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:47 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Save driving to Wales and back today for all Argyle fans even the farm posters,  Bring back a good result

According to Sheridan this is a derby match

Geography not his strong point then. Same for all those that thought bristol city /Cardiff were a rival teams.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:52 pm

I hope Argyle win. Three points is three points
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:00 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

Are you sure?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:10 pm

Same team from DR game

Argyle: 23 Luke McCormick,; 28 Anthony O'Connor, 16 Carl McHugh, 25 Aaron Bentley; 2 Kelvin Mellor, 4 Lee Cox, 6 Ollie Norburn, 17 Bobby Reid, 13 Andy Kellett; 9 Reuben Reid, 7 Lewis Alessandra.

Substitutes: 1 James Bittner, 3 Ben Purrington, 8 Jason Banton, 10 Marvin Morgan, 14 Tyler Harvey, 19 Nathan Thomas, 24 River Allen
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Are you sure?

Yeah....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Same team from DR game

Argyle: 23 Luke McCormick,; 28 Anthony O'Connor, 16 Carl McHugh, 25 Aaron Bentley; 2 Kelvin Mellor, 4 Lee Cox, 6 Ollie Norburn, 17 Bobby Reid, 13 Andy Kellett; 9 Reuben Reid, 7 Lewis Alessandra.

Substitutes: 1 James Bittner, 3 Ben Purrington, 8 Jason Banton, 10 Marvin Morgan, 14 Tyler Harvey, 19 Nathan Thomas, 24 River Allen

Another chance for Bentley to show he can step up and replace Nelson Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newport match thread   Newport match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Newport match thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next