steveinspain
All the Presidents Men
VillageGreen
AstiSpumante
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Its up to you Newport Newport match thread Empty
PostSubject: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:25 am

im still 50/50 between going to this game or going to Albion tomorrow however no matter which game i go to the result will still be the same

draw

Last edited by Angry on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:52 pm

I'm there but if we don't win it could be my last visit this season. I think we'll win 3-1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Angry wrote:
im still 50/50 between going to this game or going to Albion tomorrow however no matter which game i go to the result will still be the same

draw

I shall be there.

JS is in confident mood ahead of the visit of Newport County.

No idea what the score will be, i will go for a 1-0 win to the greens, i do hope for a win and a good performance, but it is Argyle and they are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you will get.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Some brave feckers there, inconsistency will cost this rudderless ship without direction, especially that of a part-time manager, the players are following suit - feck 'em!!!
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:17 pm

All the Presidents Men wrote:
Some brave feckers there, inconsistency will cost this rudderless ship without direction, especially that of a part-time manager, the players are following suit - feck 'em!!!

You're not going then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:49 pm

I'll be there, oozing 'better fan-ness' from every pore. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:28 pm

I have decided against my better judgement and actual desire to go watch Albion tomorrow to go to this game instead.

I really hope i dont end up regretting this decision.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:31 pm

Well done you brave souls. My decision is whether I can justify the Argyle player commentary ahead of my family. Latter probably wins.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:51 am

steveinspain wrote:
All the Presidents Men wrote:

You're not going then Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing LOL! In one!!!
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:51 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Well done you brave souls. My decision is whether I can justify the Argyle player commentary ahead of my family. Latter probably wins.

Captain Sensible!!!
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:53 am

I fancy us to win today. I'd stick with the same defense, wing backs and strikers because hey, we ain't really got a choice and I'd consider a midfield 3 of O'Connor and then any two of Cox, Blizzard and Bobby Reid. O'Connor, Cox and Blizzard was our midfield three when we beat Portsmouth 3 nil at HP in what was arguably our best performance of the season. The only other difference in the XI from that day would be THD for Kellett.

Mellor was fantastic that day and he needs to find his form again very quickly. This formation, and the strikers especially, depend upon the wingbacks far more than goalscoring midfielders. They need to be high up the pitch and create width in the attacks. Perhaps with O'Connor and Cox as deeper lying defenders, they'll get adequate cover to feel confident to press forward more. Lately they've sat flat with the back 3 and its just invited pressure and given us no outlet - this is our biggest cause of concern, how the wingbacks position themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:04 pm

Win FFS Argyle

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:36 pm

same starting 11 as tuesday
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Let's ave it then!
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:54 pm

From the look of the beeb stats, it would appear to be a bit of a dirty game. Or we're really poo.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:07 pm

Really poo going by the comms Hippo. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:12 pm

I really hope it's not smelly runny poo.
Up to 8th thanks to the daggers.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:21 pm

6847 crowd apparently.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:26 pm

zebroski on for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Wait for Zebroski to score the winner.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:42 pm

blizzard on oconnor off and banton on for lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:47 pm

Are we ever going to score another goal?
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Don't think so.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:57 pm

full time, we are shite.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:00 pm

Runny poo mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its up to you Newport Newport match thread   Its up to you Newport Newport match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Its up to you Newport Newport match thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next