Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
Dougie
pepsipete
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Newport Match Thread..... Empty
PostSubject: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Reckon we might just scrape a win tonight................what say you Freathy, easy 6-0 victory for the mighty Greens. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Reckon we might just scrape a win tonight................what say you Freathy, easy 6-0 victory for the mighty Greens.     Laughing 
Better if you put your forecast in the forecasting league
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:30 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Reckon we might just scrape a win tonight................what say you Freathy, easy 6-0 victory for the mighty Greens.     Laughing 
Better if you put your forecast in the forecasting league

It's not my forecast.........i'm optimistic not f*cking delusional.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:49 pm

I going for a win for us #ActuallyIthinkwewilllosebutdontliketosayso and Ruby #GBBO

Last edited by Dougie on Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Have Newport scored yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:52 pm

We'll lose this one I think.

Just for a change Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Errington obviously gets soundbites creeping out of the club, and the way he's basically said it's approaching last chance saloon time for Shezza, I reckon he could be sacked if we lose tonight.

Sheridans demeanor of late, is basically of someone waiting for his pay-off, so I wouldn't shed a tear.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Gutted that it's not working out with Sheridan. After last season I thought he was our only hope for a decent season.
Back to top Go down
Slackjaw

Slackjaw

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:32 pm

I'm feeling quite confident.
So i'll go for a 2-0 loss.
Maybe only 1-0 if people boycott the boycott and get behind the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Will x throbber be in the trenches with the speccy at hp tonight? or will he be watching Arse v dortmund like me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:55 pm

After much deliberation, well, 30 seconds and an offer of a Texas BBQ Domino's pizza, washed down with lashings of alcohol, well not lashings seeing as I have a god knows how long train journey to Edinburgh tomorrow, I'm going to be a rebel and not go tonight.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:58 pm

The team from @only1asshole

Greens v Ambers: *Luke; Le Max, Delboy, 111; Lewi, Youngy, King of Benin, Just Conor, Andre 3(000); RR, Purple #pafc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Or:

Argyle (3-5-2): 23 Luke McCormick; 4 Maxime Blanchard, 16 Neal Trotman, 17 Curtis Nelson; 7 Lewis Alessandra, 6 Conor Hourihane (capt), 8 Romuald Boco, 14 Luke Young, 3 Andre Blackman; 9 Reuben Reid, 19 Paul Hayes.

Substitutes: 1 Jake Cole, 2 Durrell Berry, 15 Paul Wotton, 18 Tyler Harvey, 20 Hamza Bencherif, 27 Andres Gurrieri, 28 Jamie Reckord.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:00 pm

I think there's some Only Fools and Horses on Dave or Gold later (well, there usually is if there's a 'd' in the name of the day).
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:01 pm

Both wingbacks changed. Young on the right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:06 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Both wingbacks changed. Young on the right?
or maybe Alessandra? Needed as both Berry and Reckord are shit crossers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Peggy wrote:
I think there's some Only Fools and Horses on Dave or Gold later (well, there usually is if there's a 'd' in the name of the day).
I shall be salivating over the great British bake off and all the cakes I would love to scoff, but can't because I'm on a health trip until next June.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:13 pm

So is Gurrieri playing or on the bench

No worries it's Andre Blackman playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
The team from @only1asshole

Greens v Ambers: *Luke; Le Max, Delboy, 111; Lewi, Youngy, King of Benin, Just Conor, Andre 3(000); RR, Purple #pafc
Prick....twitter man not you Ali Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Bollocks there's no away comms. Means I have to listen to that fawning fucktard Sparksy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:46 pm

No Sparksy but our president is on..............he's so in demand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Great, he's not on but Citizen Smith is..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Be interesting if Wotton got on the pitch tonight, what with Zebroski already out there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Wake me up when we score. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Bollocks there's no away comms. Means I have to listen to that fawning fucktard Sparksy.
There is a link to an internet radio with comms on pasoti. Sorry can't do links Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newport Match Thread.....   Newport Match Thread..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Newport Match Thread.....
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next