Sir Francis Drake
Cornish Chris
Flat_Track_Bully
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Melbury

General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:23 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Paven wrote:
Quick question, why have the BNP had such a dramatic fall recently?

I know - they've all joined UKIP. Smile

Oh dear, you would be unaware then that ex BNP members are allowed to join any political party in the UK, except UKIP.

I was going to post exactly this earlier today Tis but it's a waste of time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Iggy wrote:
I neither want your pity nor deserve it FFS. You are trying to paint me in a light of your making, I don't want anyone to drown where have I said that? I have also pointed out how the lack of immigration policy isn't helping, they are the ones in power who are letting the poor fuckers drown not me. Read what I said again and come out with a coherent argument against what I said, although as you and I seem to agree on most of the salient points in the argument that would be pointless. And where have I said they only come over for the benefits, you are accusing me of being the ukiper profiled bigot that exists mainly in your mind, get off your high horse and drink your milk.

The bloke has previous for deliberately twisting what someone says to suit his agenda ig.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Iggy wrote:
I neither want your pity nor deserve it FFS. You are trying to paint me in a light of your making, I don't want anyone to drown where have I said that? I have also pointed out how the lack of immigration policy isn't helping, they are the ones in power who are letting the poor fuckers drown not me. Read what I said again and come out with a coherent argument against what I said, although as you and I seem to agree on most of the salient points in the argument that would be pointless. And where have I said they only come over for the benefits, you are accusing me of being the ukiper profiled bigot that exists mainly in your mind, get off your high horse and drink your milk.

The place is full of lefty wankers Iggs, they know fook all, their hero Tony Bliar created this mess along with the leaders of the EU/NATO/US warmongers society, now the do gooders want to fill Europe with piss poor, Islamist, nut bags, there's a recipe for peace and stability.

We have got to get out of both the Sandpit and the EU asap, develop decent border controls and secure the future of our children, the Daesh (ISIS, ISIL, IS) or whatever you want to call them are running this entire people smuggling racket, they are even sinking the boats to create an even bigger shit storm so our weak ass leaders throw open our doors to whichever chancers and terrorists want to come here.

I'm buying canned goods and shotgun carts.

feckin hell Tis, you're a paranoid soul aren't you. When you live with such anxiety and fear its no surprise you spout such nonsensical hatred.

Last edited by SwimWithTheTide on Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 11:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:10 am

Is Farage's whole campaign some sort of elaborate hoax? For a bet or something?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How is stopping the production of Dr Who, Strictly, Top Gear etc going to win him, or anybody else, any votes?
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:26 am

FY 310 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Paven wrote:

Oh dear, you would be unaware then that ex BNP members are allowed to join any political party in the UK, except UKIP.

I was going to post exactly this earlier today Tis but it's a waste of time. Rolling Eyes

Literally all UKIP is made up of is anti-EU Conservatives and far right extremists who've never had their views heard properly before.

Britain First are well known to have being working as UKIP henchmen in certain areas.

Oh, and FYI, in 2010 BNP fielded 338 candidates, now they're fielding about 8. They polled over 500,000 votes and now they've got less than 500 members.

Is it really hard to work out where they've gone?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:36 am

Paven wrote:
FY 310 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Paven wrote:

Literally all UKIP is made up of is anti-EU Conservatives and far right extremists who've never had their views heard properly before.

Britain First are well known to have being working as UKIP henchmen in certain areas.

Oh, and FYI, in 2010 BNP fielded 338 candidates, now they're fielding about 8. They polled over 500,000 votes and now they've got less than 500 members.

Have they joined the Green Party then ?

I certainly wouldn't be supporting UKIP if it had become the home of any off-shoot of the National Front in what ever it now goes under......and I certainly am not an anti-EU Tory.....heavens forbid......UKIP is still relatively a new party and growing pains will be evident for quite awhile.......and others will throw stones and try and cause trouble......are they worried....you bet they are.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:42 am

zyph wrote:
Paven wrote:
FY 310 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Paven wrote:

I certainly wouldn't be supporting UKIP if it had become the home of any off-shoot of the National Front in what ever it now goes under......and I certainly am not an anti-EU Tory.....heavens forbid......UKIP is still relatively a new party and growing pains will be evident for quite awhile.......and others will throw stones and try and cause trouble......are they worried....you bet they are.

Merely an observation from what I've seen on Twitter etc.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:48 am

Who likes Frankie Boyle?

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:55 am

Paven wrote:
zyph wrote:
Paven wrote:
FY 310 wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Paven wrote:

Merely an observation from what I've seen on Twitter etc.

Oh.....not your opinion then.....just what others are saying ?.......is it just a game of chinese whispers then ...:Suicide:
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:55 am

Obviously ex-BNP voters aren't excluded from the democratic system, they certainly have the right to vote whoever they please. But lets get real a minute and there are certainly similarities in policy, namely on immigration - the point in which has been exaggerated into being seen as an issue (I agree its a issue, but more on the exploitation of immigrants in this country rather than immigrants exploiting this country. The former is the higher priority to address.) by UKIP. To back up Josh's point, a recent YouGov study showed that nearly half of those supporting UKIP hold prejudicial views and over a quarter were openly racist - a higher proportion than any other party. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UKIP are plainly built on scaremongering and the exploitation of social anxieties and panics surrounding immigration as fabricated in the press. We have a prime example from our Grecian chum above, "now the do gooders want to fill Europe with piss poor, Islamist, nut bags, there's a recipe for peace and stability". Is there any truth in that? No. The "do gooders" merely see other humans as humans, with a compassionate and reasonable understanding that skin tone doesn't reflect a change in species, that opposing religions doesn't necessarily connote warped morality. Its not about "filling Europe", its just about being welcoming if necessary - providing freedom, not closing boundaries.

As for the "piss poor", there's plenty of people, Britain's, financially struggling - 1 million people attending foodbanks in the last year under Cameron's stewardship. This isn't an issue caused by the exploitation by immigrants, its caused by the greed and corruption of the 1% exploiting the planet for their own capitalist gains. The "do gooders" just want fairness in society.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:03 am

Why is doing good seen by anybody as a bad thing?

What a warped world some people inhabit.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:09 am

Unbelievable, the gift that keeps on giving. Farage will accept refugees, a few of them at least, providing they're Christian - because all other religions and values are inferior I guess. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How can some seriously not see this man for the despicable person he is?!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:43 am

Britain First which is an offshoot of the BNP, founded by a man kicked out of the BNP because he was effectively too right wing has encouraged its supporters to vote UKIP.

Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:47 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Who likes Frankie Boyle?

Great article and had the pleasure of seeing the man himself last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:19 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

How is stopping the production of Dr Who, Strictly, Top Gear etc going to win him, or anybody else, any votes?

Firstly let me make it clear again that I am not a Farage supporter per se, no UKIP flag adorns my property, but I read the story differently, what Farage said was in response to the rise in online streaming for films, loads of free to air telly the dinosaur that is the Beeb needs to evolve. He said he could see the future of the Beeb as stripped down as a world wide current affairs and tv provider with a licence fee a third of what it is now. They waste millions a year on highly paid execs and period dramas, the trouble being you have to pay the Beeb £145 a year to watch any telly not just theirs. Funnily enough I work a very little in the film business nowadays and the latest Poldark series was one of the lowest paid jobs anyone had worked on, everybody tries to get work elsewhere first unless you are a producer, director or general suit where you earn loads more than most of the independents. It's a giant money wasting monstrosity and needs to change. If Farage hadn't said it you'd have to agree with the principle.
The main thing that worries people about Farage is the support he has across the country, truth is that common sense policies will upset the gravy train, if any of the other parties had some actual principles then Farage would be decked pretty quickly. I love the way you are trying to blame the drowning Lybians, Ethiopians and Syrians on Farage when it is the policies of Cameron and Blair that had a huge effect on the problem and Cameron as PM is the Leader of the country who is ignoring the problem until now but it is somehow the fault of Farage?
3 out of 10 for effort but for facts and logic applied to your arguments, 0, must try harder.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:23 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

It's not about winning votes, it's his personal opinion, an opinion I agree with, I see no reason for £4 billion of tax to be spent on crap tv programmes when cancer sufferers are denied the drugs they need, the government should not be in the light entertainment business.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:28 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:

How can some seriously not see this man for the despicable person he is?!

It's called judgement, one day when you are a big boy you might pick some up.

Until then you might as well carry on idolising which ever one of the schoolboys or lefty sluts you fancy.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Whatever Tis, you make your judgement while putting those trotters of yours in front of your eyes, sticking cotton buds in your eyes and singing LALALALALA. Go ahead and ignore the blatant proof of discrimination that Farage expresses in the link I posted and you neatly cut out... You call me out on a lack of judgement, absolutely laughable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Iggy wrote:

The place is full of lefty wankers Iggs, they know fook all, their hero Tony Bliar created this mess along with the leaders of the EU/NATO/US warmongers society, now the do gooders want to fill Europe with piss poor, Islamist, nut bags, there's a recipe for peace and stability.

We have got to get out of both the Sandpit and the EU asap, develop decent border controls and secure the future of our children, the Daesh (ISIS, ISIL, IS) or whatever you want to call them are running this entire people smuggling racket, they are even sinking the boats to create an even bigger shit storm so our weak ass leaders throw open our doors to whichever chancers and terrorists want to come here.

I'm buying canned goods and shotgun carts

Here here, Poultice. One of the very few things you've said that I actually agree with in it's entirety. This is brewing up to being the biggest threat to Europe since that kunt with the funny mustache was around (no - not Newell in the 70's!!) Shall we start a Janner Domesday prepper club? Laughing

PS: Why is it that 90% of those making it ashore are young men of a fighting age? Just a thought!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Who likes Frankie Boyle?

Great article and had the pleasure of seeing the man himself last night.

I quite like Mr.Boyle. Someone who doesn't give a fook who he upsets by telling it as it is.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:48 pm

Sorry to cut your post down POI, but I'm interested to know what it is your actually implying here and do you have the facts to back this claim up?
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:

PS: Why is it that 90% of those making it ashore are young men of a fighting age? Just a thought!

Sorry to cut your post down POI, but I'm interested to know what it is your actually implying here and do you have the facts to back this claim up?

P.S. Sorry for the double post, the quote thing seems to have changed and it didn't appear in the previous post but now wont let me delete it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

It's not about winning votes, it's his personal opinion, an opinion I agree with, I see no reason for £4 billion of tax to be spent on crap tv programmes when cancer sufferers are denied the drugs they need, the government should not be in the light entertainment business.

I agree too, the BBC should be made to stand alone like all the other radio and tv companies do fund itself and let the tax payers fund more important things over another several million on broadcasting eurovision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Election Countdown who is going to win   General Election Countdown who is going to win - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Election Countdown who is going to win
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next