lawnmowerman
sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
GreenSam
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:43 pm

I'm still waiting X-throbber for a response to how many games you go too.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Angry wrote:
I'm still waiting X-throbber for a response to how many games you go too.

I'll answer for him - It's not about going to games, it's about ensuring that he spends at least the equivalent of a season ticket on tat in the club shop every year, so that he can live with himself and sleep at night.

(Total bollocks obviously but there you go)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:02 pm

But he is dedicated to ensure that we play in black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Tring As an Argyle fan yourself, how can you take the piss out of fans who travel this far in support of their club ? Surely you would respect that level of commitment ?
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:51 pm

Laughable.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:12 pm

nikkk wrote:
Tring As an Argyle fan yourself, how can you take the piss out of fans who travel this far in support of their club ? Surely you would respect that level of commitment ?

I must move in the wrong circles, because I don't think I've ever met another Argyle fan whose primary reason for travelling to the other end of the country and back is to show 'commitment'.

I can think of a few who go because it gives them a perceived sense of fan superiority, mind.

Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
nikkk wrote:

I must move in the wrong circles, because I don't think I've ever met another Argyle fan whose primary reason for travelling to the other end of the country and back is to show 'commitment'.

I can think of a few who go because it gives them a perceived sense of fan superiority, mind.

40 yard screamer top right corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:14 pm

nikkk wrote:
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Talking of commitment, how many matches have you been to this season xisle?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:35 pm

See signature.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:37 pm

X Isle wrote:
See signature.

See avoiding the answer...
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:47 pm

See not dancing to someone else's tune.

See not playing cards on a crooked table.

See not walking down the path of yet another pointless thread diversion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:50 pm

X Isle wrote:
Angry wrote:
X Isle wrote:
MannameadGreen wrote:
We have two major issues:

1) The long-term issue of a poor owner.

2) The short-term issue of a manager who, despite having a good squad, is tactically inept and can't get the best out of them.

While issue 1 is hard to solve, issue 2 can be easily rectified by sacking John Sheridan. These are not average mid-table players in this league. Mellor, Cox, Morgan, McHugh, Smalley and Hartley have all won promotion from this league before. McCormick and Blizzard won promotion from the division above. Reuben Reid has had two 20 goal seasons in this league, and did look to be on the way to it again this term. Curtis Nelson has seen interest from teams higher up the pyramid. Anthony O'Connor, Andy Kellett and Bobby Reid have all looked very good in their loan spells.

There's no excuse for Sheridan's underachievement.

Spot on, the issues need separating.

Both part of the same problem. Remove the manager the same lack of interest and funding will still be there and no new manager with ambition is going to want a budget to sign loan players only. Dont be fool in thinking Argyle will turn a corner no matter who is the new manager while Brent is the owner

Would it be fair to summarise that as, 'there's no point discussing anything until after an ownership change' ?

As you refuse to answer the question how many games do you attend a season you can summarise it all you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:50 pm

X Isle wrote:

See bullshit
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:00 pm

Come on fellas, no matter how annoying you find the X man, beating him with the 'how many games do you go to' stick is pretty lame IMO, I'm sure there are plenty of ATDers who never or rarely attend, it shouldn't preclude anyone from having an opinion, it's all a bit pasoti/superfan for my liking.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:03 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Come on fellas, no matter how annoying you find the X man, beating him with the 'how many games do you go to' stick is pretty lame IMO, I'm sure there are plenty of ATDers who never or rarely attend, it shouldn't preclude anyone from having an opinion, it's all a bit pasoti/superfan for my liking.
Good Post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:04 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:

You right of course it shouldnt matter however on the other hand though In this case Asti its quite valid. He attends no games yet bollocks others for doing the same, hypocrites need to be exposed otherwise how can anything they say be taken with any interest.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
X Isle wrote:

See bullshit

See what you want to see, nothing I say will open your eyes to anything else.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:20 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:

Diminishing faith restored. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:35 pm

X Isle wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

Diminishing faith restored. Thank you.

F**K OFF NO SHOW Evil or Very Mad ..........................................................only joking Smile
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:36 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:51 pm

X Isle wrote:
Laughing

yet you still refuse to answer. Nothing worse than a hypocrite with an opinion.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:04 pm

See signature, not playing loaded question lotto.

Last edited by X Isle on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:05 pm

X Isle wrote:
See signature, not playing loaded question lottery.

see mine where do you sit?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:08 pm

It varies, normally the crumbling grandstand that image conveniently omits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Bashing Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next