lawnmowerman
sufferedsince 68
Les Miserable
GreenSam
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Member Bashing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:05 pm

X Isle wrote:
We disagree on Hourihane, I get that, "you say cheap as chips, I say better than nowt, let's call the whole thing off", it's been covered already.

He last played for Argyle in May though, so it's a complete red herring when talking about the manager and how his team has tailed off in the last month or two from a position of confidence and strength.

I say your too easliy lead if you think £200k was better than nought. I expect that kind of crap from Captain Wankspasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:13 pm

GreenSam wrote:
The Sheridan-loyalist, militant-Brentophobes on here call me a Green Tint or an Aviva

The beauty of a foes list eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:52 pm

Do people on this site really wonder why it's not got as many members as pasoti? You only need to read a few threads and it's all summed.

That's me done. See you later guys.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:52 pm

blimey Josh, has Nooly FINALLY got in your head ?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Do people on this site really wonder why it's not got as many members as pasoti? You only need to read a few threads and it's all summed.

Who was this before they deleted? Serious question not taking the piss.

Can see his/her point though whoever it was. All you need to do is express an opinion contrary to the orthodoxy and you get accused by some of being in the pockets of Newell, Brent and every other person under the sun. Very frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:58 pm

Bye Josh clown
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:59 pm

Guest wrote:

Oh dear, i can feel a flounce coming on, This is a democratic site you can say it as you see it. we go in for quality with a few exceptions, not the mass aviva market!flower
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:00 pm

The Pope has abdicated!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:01 pm

it was josh sam.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:02 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Bye Josh clown
I don't blame him. I'm not suggesting for one moment that everybody in this site is a wrong 'un by any stretch and I still broadly agree with more of the general opinions I read on here than the ones I do on pasoti but there are a number of people who make this place wholly unhostile for any 'outsider'.

And I like to think that by now I'm enough of a 'regular' to be able to make that point without being accused of the 'newcomer storming into the regulars bar and trying to change everything'. I've been on here for three years now and I'm not stupid. Not by any stretch.

I'm bored of this debate and when ubergeek Sam is bored of an online debate then you know it's time to call it a day.

Tara for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:03 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who was this before they deleted? Serious question not taking the piss.

Can see his/her point though whoever it was. All you need to do is express an opinion contrary to the orthodoxy and you get accused by some of being in the pockets of Newell, Brent and every other person under the sun. Very frustrating.

It was Josh Pope or whatever he was called.
Now on the Trust board, I believe? you should know ??!!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:04 pm

Yes well done it took me about 5 minutes after it happened to realise.

Funnily enough when an account is a guest you can't automatically realise who the person once behind the account was.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:10 pm

The bottom line is he flounced because his pro Brent views did not get a universal welcome, for Sam to blame the punters on here for that is a School boy error! Not a good day for the Trust i would say.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:10 pm

So, banned from The Farm and now flounced from here. silent

I know he's just a kid, but that sort of fledgling online record doesn't bode well for someone with any intention of being taken seriously as a Trust Board member.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:12 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
The Pope has abdicated!
Comedy gold!!!jocolor
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:17 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

I know he's just a kid,  but that sort of fledgling online record doesn't bode well for someone with any intention of being taken seriously as a Trust Board member.

Exactly as I predicted during the election, the credibility of the Trust is at an all time low IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:18 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The bottom line is he flounced because his pro Brent views did not get a universal welcome, for Sam to blame the punters on here for that is a School boy error! Not a good day for the Trust i would say.

But nobody called him a c*nt or whatever..simply expressing disdain at how things are at the moment!!
People are royally cheesed off on ATD ,seeing the bigger picture and are now looking beyond the manager for answers ! Are they wrong for pointing that out!!
If that's too much for Josh then sorry...tough shit.
Been a member of the Trust for the last 3 years, my re-newel expires in April...think I might give it a miss this time round if these 2 are a mark of where the Trust is heading.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

I know he's just a kid,  but that sort of fledgling online record doesn't bode well for someone with any intention of being taken seriously as a Trust Board member.

Look out not606!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:24 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Look out not606!

LOL...Is that place still alive, even?

EDIT: I just checked, it's alive! Well sort of. Sensiblegreeny is singlehandedly maning the Life Support machine. cheers

Last edited by Czarcasm on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:24 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

But nobody called him a c*nt or whatever..simply expressing disdain at how things are at the moment!!
People are royally cheesed off on ATD ,seeing the bigger picture and are now looking beyond the manager for answers ! Are they wrong for pointing that out!!
Been a member of the Trust for the last 3 years, my re-newel expires in April...think I might give it a miss this time round if these 2 are a mark of where the Trust is heading.
The thing is why would any fan be happy at the dire state of the club as it is now? another season of fourth division football coming up and the Happyclappies want us all to be eternally grateful for having a club! If we cant speak out against Brent and his toadies on this forum, were else is there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:25 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

The thing is why would any fan be happy at the dire state of the club as it is now? another season of fourth division football coming up and the Happyclappies want us all to be eternally grateful for having a club! If we cant speak out against Brent and his toadies on this forum, were else is there?

Indeed !!

Anyway , time for match of the day.
Toodle Pip
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:30 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Look out not606!

LOL...Is that place still alive, even?

EDIT: I just checked, it's alive! Well sort of. Sensiblegreeny is singlehandedly maning the Life Support machine. cheers

Was it ever?

P.S. just seen your edit lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:39 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Exactly as I predicted during the election, the credibility of the Trust is at an all time low IMO.

Quite...

As I said... It's not their fault. But nobody in any 'position' whatsoever is going to take these kids on the Trust board seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:52 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Jesus wept.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=87460

Keep living in the past avivas, argyle is never going to have a bright future because of you as a result.

ps why has the pope commited a cardinal sin and flounced?

Last edited by Angry on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:53 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I'm not blaming the punters on here for anything to do with Argyle, I'm just saying some of you (not all) don't make this place very welcoming for anyone whose views differ to yours by 1%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Bashing Thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next