Les Miserable
GreenSam
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:13 am

Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
All I can say about Josh is if he can't stand the heat from a few people on here then God help him when the time comes to stand up and be counted when the trust is under attack from those who wish it harm!

Also in MYP aswell. And if he thinks no one can read his comments about ATD on twitter he is as dumb as he is ugly.

Seems he's stuck in the wilderness.

KJN Twitter wrote:
People make me laugh. Constantly accuse Pasoti Mods of all sorts, then realise they've been talking crap and want back in. No chance!

I hope the ATD mods follow suit.

Why on earth would you want that?

Becasue the ungrateful little shit forgets that this place bent over backwards to defend him when pasoti where attacking him left right and centre including the infamous Cider incident to try and shift focus off frank and the backlash his political and personal views where getting.
This place gave him a platform to campaign for a place on the trust board and gave him the opportunity to prove to doubters who had concerns of his suitability because of his age that he could be a good choice to have on the board.

When he got his place on the board and started voicing his dislike of pasoti and nool in which myself and i know Frank advised him too as he told me not to be so public with his thoughts towards pasoti and individuals as they will come back to haunt him and be used as a stick to beat the trust. He didnt listen he took a 3 day sabbatical and carried on till he got banned from there. Started playing the atd is great card when that happened.

While he is welcome to delete his account here if he so wish to with no hard feelings and would be welcome back in the future like others etc etc to then go and slag this place off on twitter because the wannabe MYP failed to win a few debates against those with strong held views particularly concerning Brent and then it seems try and worm his way back into the pasoti to have pops at us only to be knocked back by its owner im sorry but on this occasion i agree with nool, i wouldn't welcome him back on here after that.

Since when do we rise to KJN's shite? As if any cnut would beg to go back to North Korea!!

Always a pity when a poster leaves, perhaps he has more important things to do?

The title of this thread sums it all up.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:24 am

Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
All I can say about Josh is if he can't stand the heat from a few people on here then God help him when the time comes to stand up and be counted when the trust is under attack from those who wish it harm!

Also in MYP aswell. And if he thinks no one can read his comments about ATD on twitter he is as dumb as he is ugly.

KJN Twitter wrote:
People make me laugh. Constantly accuse Pasoti Mods of all sorts, then realise they've been talking crap and want back in. No chance!

Becasue the ungrateful little shit forgets that this place bent over backwards to defend him when pasoti where attacking him left right and centre including the infamous Cider incident to try and shift focus off frank and the backlash his political and personal views where getting.
This place gave him a platform to campaign for a place on the trust board and gave him the opportunity to prove to doubters who had concerns of his suitability because of his age that he could be a good choice to have on the board.

When he got his place on the board and started voicing his dislike of pasoti and nool in which myself and i know Frank advised him too as he told me not to be so public with his thoughts towards pasoti and individuals as they will come back to haunt him and be used as a stick to beat the trust. He didnt listen he took a 3 day sabbatical and carried on till he got banned from there. Started playing the atd is great card when that happened.

While he is welcome to delete his account here if he so wish to with no hard feelings and would be welcome back in the future like others etc etc to then go and slag this place off on twitter because the wannabe MYP failed to win a few debates against those with strong held views particularly concerning Brent and then it seems try and worm his way back into the pasoti to have pops at us only to be knocked back by its owner im sorry but on this occasion i agree with nool, i wouldn't welcome him back on here after that.

I kind of respect your view but I was under the impression that ATD was open and fair and not a bit like PASOTI. Maybe I am wrong and we are turning into PASOTI MK2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:37 am

gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

KJN Twitter wrote:

I kind of respect your view but I was under the impression that ATD was open and fair and not a bit like PASOTI. Maybe I am wrong and we are turning into PASOTI MK2.

which i believe he had and he didnt like it hence why he left here with his ott flouncing and choice words on twitter aimed here... If he wants to come back i believe he can its not my call either way. however the ethos of atd wont change because he doesnt like it when people wont budge on their own opinions.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:56 am

Anyone who votes FOR somone for 'a postition of influence' by their conduct on here is barmy.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:20 am

ATD..............'If you can't stand the heat[ and/or are ambitious in the little Argyle world] you can choose to stay out of the kitchen'.

KJN's Farm............ ' Cross me and you're barred ........matey' laugh
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:22 am

I must admit I do feel slightly uneasy at the hardline stance and criticism of Josh, but that is in part to his age. I'm balancing the fact that he's engaging in an adult forum that is well known for its sometimes more vociferous approach (his choice of course) with the fact that I'm glad that my 17 year old self wasn't played out so publicly.

On reflection this site should be better than the closed shop that is Pasoti and if he returns he should be given a internet clip around the ear for being a bit of a hissy fitted prat and welcomed back. He won't be the only one who has either pressed self-delete in anger or decided to use the facility to take a break and I speak first hand. It's an Internet site for a shit 4th division club FFS.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:23 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
I must admit I do feel slightly uneasy at the hardline stance and criticism of Josh, but that is in part to his age. I'm balancing the fact that he's engaging in an adult forum that is well known for its sometimes more vociferous approach (his choice of course) with the fact that I'm glad that my 17 year old self wasn't played out so publicly.

On reflection this site should be better than the closed shop that is Pasoti and if he returns he should be given a internet clip around the ear for being a bit of a hissy fitted prat and welcomed back. He won't be the only one who has either pressed self-delete in anger or decided to use the facility to take a break and I speak first hand. It's an Internet site for a shit 4th division club FFS.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:52 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

Welcome back maybe, but with credibility in tatters after a childish flounce(understandable considering his age) and for apparently slagging ATD off elsewhere according to Angry. For any 'normal' 17 year old forum junkie it would be no big deal but he has to remember that he is an elected member of the AFT board and as such needs to show more maturity and level headedness IMO.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 10:57 am

Ugh, I wasn't slagging off ATD.

Merely commented about being fed up how the AFT would be brought into any post I made etc, it's punchdrunk and the like I was bored with. My entitlement to quit but I didn't go and post in a fit of rage like claimed.

Good to be back.. Would be great to just leave it there for now...................
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:04 am

"choice words on twitter aimed here"

Hardly, spot the drama queen.

Anyway welcome back, nothing to see here, move along the bus.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:19 am

You can check out anytime you like............................. but you can never leave. Wink

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:23 am

Czarcasm wrote:
How embarrassing for the kid, if he has to come grovelling back here after having the Farm door slammed in his face.  Razz  

I've no doubt he will though.

Lolz...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:30 am

Have fun being back Josh however long this stint lasts till you lost a debate and decided to run off n bitch on twitter again. I shall leave it here it and say no more about it.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:37 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
How embarrassing for the kid, if he has to come grovelling back here after having the Farm door slammed in his face.  Razz  

Lolz...

You realise I never actually begged/asked/showed a remote interest in going back on, right?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Lolz...

You realise I never actually begged/asked/showed a remote interest in going back on, right?

I'm not interested enough to have investigated it kiddo. I did notice Nool's take on the chances of it ever happening, mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:52 pm

Kiddo? Aggressive, anger, rage, grrrrr!!

Watch your heart mate.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Josh Pope wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Lolz...

I'm not interested enough to have investigated it kiddo. I did notice Nool's take on the chances of it ever happening, mind.

Yeah, apparently I constantly slag off pasoti mods.

Jesus wept.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:24 pm

P.S. Somehow I've got myself blocked from the Pasoti Twitter account. Wow.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Nool is one of the more obnoxious control-freaking sinister bullies I've seen operate on the interweb. And the morons who support his website are complicit in the deceit, hypocrisy and corruption. Be glad never to be a part of it again. Stay free-thinking and independent always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Hitch wrote:
Nool is one of the more obnoxious control-freaking sinister bullies I've seen operate on the interweb. And the morons who support his website are complicit in the deceit, hypocrisy and corruption. Be glad never to be a part of it again. Stay free-thinking and independent always.

New ATD header banner.

Mods - see to it please.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Hitch wrote:

New ATD header banner.

Mods - see to it please.

That is all.

Your Avatar is burning my retinas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Orkwood T Watt wrote:
Hitch wrote:

New ATD header banner.

Mods - see to it please.

That is all.

Your Avatar is burning my retinas

Banana Banana Banana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Bashing Thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6