Les Miserable
GreenSam
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
X Isle

X Isle

Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:31 pm

Iggy wrote:
Somebody had to say it. lol!  Xhale has just informed us that his is the only valid opinion, sanctimonious as ever.

He's not the first and he won't be the last Iggy. Like I've always said, name calling is the last bastion of the defeated argument so I'm entirely comfortable with it.

No, not the only valid opinion, just a more valid opinion, for the reasons given.

Sanctimonious you say?

Sanctimonious - "making a show of righteousness".

Righteousness - "1) doing what is morally right, making a show of this. 2) Morally justifiable".

Yep, I'll take that, thank you Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Iggy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Somebody had to say it. lol!  Xhale has just informed us that his is the only valid opinion, sanctimonious as ever.
He truly takes the biscuit iggy! talk about rewriting history... the guy is a complete phoney.

When Brenty takes us tits up again we will see how the wise one never denied it was coming and he always had his suspicions. Talk about fiddling whilst Rome burns, all the apologists will be as guilty as Brent when the shit hits the fan again.

Whereas presumably everything would've been far more comfortable in year four of AFC Heaney/Ridsdale or as we climbed back up the non-league pyramid as a pheonix club?, for they were the only other options.

Yet you call ME the revisionist?, weird non?

I'm the one being consistent. It was the only viable horse then and with the same options I'd back it again in any given parallel universe. You're the one's going back in a time machine and imagining some other utopian option on the table that wasn't there at the time.

See Sam, another day, another tag team from the flat earth society, 'tis the destiny of those daring to hold their own opinions. Hang in there fella, you're on the right path Cool
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:58 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Punchy why not join the Trust and stand against him next election then, then maybe you'll win if the members back you enough.

A rabble rouser on the trust has a serious chance of posing a threat to the Brent regime and his hangers on.
The members are already indoctrinated in the way's of the pro-Brent super-fan.

Outsiders need not apply.

cyclops
That'll be a no then? Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:59 pm

X Isle wrote:
Iggy wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Iggy wrote:
He truly takes the biscuit iggy! talk about rewriting history... the guy is a complete phoney.

When Brenty takes us tits up again we will see how the wise one never denied it was coming and he always had his suspicions. Talk about fiddling whilst Rome burns, all the apologists will be as guilty as Brent when the shit hits the fan again.

Whereas presumably everything would've been far more comfortable in year four of AFC Heaney/Ridsdale or as we climbed back up the non-league pyramid as a pheonix club?, for they were the only other options.

Yet you call ME the revisionist?, weird non?

I'm the one being consistent. It was the only viable horse then and with the same options I'd back it again in any given parallel universe. You're the one's going back in a time machine and imagining some other utopian option on the table that wasn't there at the time.

See Sam, another day, another tag team from the flat earth society, 'tis the destiny of those daring to hold their own opinions. Hang in there fella, you're on the right path Cool  

lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm

Josh has asked me to pass on the following message:

Basically the whole reason I deleted was my account was because of a small minority of posters. I can cope with debate and even when 'the going gets tough' but frankly being attacked everytime I didn't completely slag off James Brent was just tiring. I didn't see the benefit of using an internet forum where either you or the AFT would be attacked for comments in which you either didn't blame James Brent for world hunger or moan about Pasoti. Last night I just thought 'nope, what's the point' and deleted my account. Nothing more, not even a flash of anger, just tired of certain members. I still prefer ATD a lot and many of the users I do actually quite like. No doubt certain members of you will use this as a stick to beat me or the Trust with which is a shame. Maybe if some of you had a read over your posts them you might actually see why ATD is a bit less popular. Free speech? Well, sort of.. Say what you like but if you're not massively anti-Brent then you really don't stand a chance. I'll give it a week off and see where it goes from there.

Oh, and I'm 17. Frankly I've got better things to do anyway.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:10 pm

GreenSam wrote:

Basically the whole reason I deleted was my account was because of a small minority of posters. I can cope with debate and even when 'the going gets tough' but frankly being attacked everytime I didn't completely slag off James Brent was just tiring. I didn't see the benefit of using an internet forum where either you or the AFT would be attacked for comments in which you either didn't blame James Brent for world hunger or moan about Pasoti. Last night I just thought 'nope, what's the point' and deleted my account. Nothing more, not even a flash of anger, just tired of certain members. I still prefer ATD a lot and many of the users I do actually quite like. No doubt certain members of you will use this as a stick to beat me or the Trust with which is a shame. Maybe if some of you had a read over your posts them you might actually see why ATD is a bit less popular. Free speech? Well, sort of.. Say what you like but if you're not massively anti-Brent then you really don't stand a chance. I'll give it a week off and see where it goes from there.

Oh dear thats rather pathetic, you should have asked xthrobber to help you out with that it needs a bit of spin. ps can you give it longer than a week before coming back?
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:15 pm

GreenSam wrote:

Yeah coz only racking up 11,000 + twits on twatbook as a 17 year old is so lame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:16 pm

GreenSam wrote:

Absolute Horseshit.

The old "im getting bullied card"

Get some evidence you prat.

links, posts?

Last edited by Punchdrunk on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:18 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Punchy why not join the Trust and stand against him next election then, then maybe you'll win if the members back you enough.

A rabble rouser on the trust has a serious chance of posing a threat to the Brent regime and his hangers on.
The members are already indoctrinated in the way's of the pro-Brent super-fan.

Outsiders need not apply.

cyclops
That'll be a no then? Fair enough.

It's not a no.
Read what I said properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:18 pm

GreenSam wrote:

what an egotistical bellend.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:20 pm

You could've taken a break without deleting yourself Josh. Doing that just looks petulant and plays into the hands of the ATD 'revolutionary guard', they'll see it as a badge of honour and try and do the same again next time.

It is tedious, undoubtedly, you're right too that it's a single issue obsession and intolerance with those who hold differing views. But the only way to react is to stick to your guns.

Don't flounce, it makes you look weak, even if you're not. Just take a break if the tedium overcomes you, both sites get equally boring sometimes. In fact the similarities between the sites are quite remarkable, PASOTI runs folk out for being too negative, ATD does the same for holding certain views, despite it's 'democratic' principles.

Be bigger and better than both those narrow outlooks.

Last edited by X Isle on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:21 pm

X Isle wrote:
You could've taken a break without deleting yourself Josh. Doing that just looks petulant and plays into the hands of the ATD revolutionary guard', they'll see it as a badge of honour and try and do the same again next time.

It is tedious, undoubtedly, you're right too that it's a single issue obsession and intolerance with those who hold differing views. But the only way to react is to stick to your guns.    

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Same old same old, you and those 2 gimps remind me of that scene out of one flew over the cuckoos nest.

"they're all ganging up on me"
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:24 pm

X Isle wrote:
You could've taken a break without deleting yourself Josh. Doing that just looks petulant and plays into the hands of the ATD revolutionary guard', they'll see it as a badge of honour and try and do the same again next time.

It is tedious, undoubtedly, you're right too that it's a single issue obsession and intolerance with those who hold
geddon xThrobber, make room in the trenches for the Trusts finest!jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Oh FFS stop banging your drum will you? Our revolutionary bullshit is no less relevant than your inane crusade to help out a business man that couldn't give a feck about any of us, It is the very debate you say is missing that you ignore, stop moaning about the site and it's posters if you don't like it here do the decent thing and feck off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:27 pm

X Isle wrote:

you dont have differing views though do you only against the grain to be different and stroke your ego, despite the fact you dont attend games:http://fishwre .
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:27 pm

See Josh, just let it wash over you, you're the only judge of whether you're right or not, no-one else.

They've even provided a smiley for it ... yeh yeh

But don't give up on ADT, there are decent folk here. They won't openly agree with much outside the party line for fear of being turned on but they are here, they read it. The more diverse the opinion spread the better for everyone, even those who'd rather put their hands to their ears and shout "la la la la la".

Maybe don't try my confrontational approach, that takes years of thick skinned experience to build up but they're Argyle fans and they have opinions, cutting those opinions out won't give you the full picture if you're seeking to represent the fanbase.

Last edited by X Isle on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:34 pm

X Isle wrote:
You could've taken a break without deleting yourself Josh. Doing that just looks petulant and plays into the hands of the ATD 'revolutionary guard', they'll see it as a badge of honour and try and do the same again next time.

Don't flounce, it makes you look weak, even if you're not. Just take a break if the tedium overcomes you, both sites get equally boring sometimes. In fact the similarities between the sites are quite remarkable, PASOTI runs folk out for being too negative, ATD does the same for holding certain views, despite it's 'democratic' principles.

I should have linked my other post but didn't, however let me re iterate. We are democratic, period, we have a democratic constitution. What we aren't is a crèche, not for you Josh or anybody. We allow all sides of the argument if you don't like the fact that there are more negative posters than positive ones then tough mate, it's the way it is, it's not down to me you or anybody else to demand the site should be one thing or another, it is the sum of its posters.
You have a right to be as positive as you like but I have an equal right to call you out on bullshit when I see it.
To me a forum is a simple enough concept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:57 pm

Thread split by me. I understand that feelings are running high but the thread about Sheridan has been totally derailed.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: 1   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:02 pm

Iggy wrote:
X Isle wrote:

I should have linked my other post but didn't, however let me re iterate. We are democratic, period, we have a democratic constitution. What we aren't is a crèche, not for you Josh or anybody. We allow all sides of the argument if you don't like the fact that there are more negative posters than positive ones then tough mate, it's the way it is, it's not down to me you or anybody else to demand the site should be one thing or another, it is the sum of its posters.
You have a right to be as positive as you like but I have an equal right to call you out on bullshit when I see it.

On that we agree. Constitutionally it's free.... but then on paper so is PASOTI Suspect

Please, just don't overlook the irony and double standards of comments regarding how gangs of "happy clappers", "acolytes", "Nool's henchmen" etc. (your words [collective, not you individually Iggy]) harass and suppress alternate opinion on PASOTI while the same thing goes on here, because it does. It's not constitutionally backed, there's nothing in ADT's constitution promoting users to 'tag team' people who don't agree with the collective wisdom or verbally abusing folk they don't like, you're absolutely right. However, the 'issues' I've had on PASOTI recently (for being pro THIS site of all things Shocked ) aren't written in PASOTI's constitution either Suspect

ADT's rules of engagement therefore, I agree, are sound. Acts of aggression on the ground however are EVERY bit as petty, vindictive and idealogically driven as they are on PASOTI, only from a different end of the tint spectrum. They may be spontaneous, i'm sure they're not orchestrated but the effects are identical and are equally tedious.

I appreciate it's not what you want to hear but straddling both sites as I do, I do get to see the similarities. And I too re-iterate, as Sam too pointed out earlier, I come from a non hostile position towards ADT.

Enough already, I've made my observation, I'll leave it there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:09 pm

X Isle wrote:
Iggy wrote:
X Isle wrote:

On that we agree. Constitutionally it's free....  but then on paper so is PASOTI Suspect  

Please, just don't overlook the irony and double standards of comments regarding how gangs of "happy clappers", "acolytes", "Nool's henchmen" etc. (your words [collective, not you individually Iggy]) harass and suppress alternate opinion on PASOTI while the same thing goes on here, because it does. It's not constitutionally backed, there's nothing in ADT's constitution promoting users to 'tag team' people who don't agree with the collective wisdom or verbally abusing folk they don't like, you're absolutely right. However, the 'issues' I've had on PASOTI recently (for being pro THIS site of all things Shocked ) aren't written in PASOTI's constitution either Suspect  

ADT's rules of engagement therefore, I agree, are sound. Acts of aggression on the ground however are EVERY bit as petty, vindictive and idealogically driven as they are on PASOTI, only from a different end of the tint spectrum. They may be spontaneous, i'm sure they're not orchestrated but the effects are identical and are equally tedious.

I appreciate it's not what you want to hear but straddling both sites as I do, I do get to see the similarities. And I too re-iterate, as Sam too pointed out earlier, I come from a non hostile position towards ADT.

How many games do you go too?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Thread split by me. I understand that feelings are running high but the thread about Sheridan has been totally derailed.

Member Bashing Thread Razz Kinky barsteward Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:17 pm

GreenSam wrote:

Truly pathetic, but as predicted. Take some time away to mature and experience the real World FFS !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:24 pm

X Isle wrote:
Iggy wrote:
X Isle wrote:

On that we agree. Constitutionally it's free....  but then on paper so is PASOTI Suspect  

Again another load of Horseshit
All from the man who will never admit he is wrong.
You still blank posts that have meaning and yet jump on the 'getting bullied' bandwagon like countless many others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:30 pm

Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 10613079_10154577978865167_8392765498429595450_n
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:39 pm

X Isle wrote:
Iggy wrote:
X Isle wrote:

Gosh. Smiffy in full flow with bucketloads of his trademark sanctimonious drivel to choose from. Great effort.

Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 Wanker10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Bashing Thread   Member Bashing Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Bashing Thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next