PatDunne
Sir Francis Drake
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:43 am

Every day nool proves why he should be nowhere near a fans forum website, let alone own one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:52 am

Damon would probably know this better than I but didn't Jones leak from the Stapleton boardroom as it started to go tits up? (before he turned into a Brentite?)
This is what I love about PROPER business people, nice purring little kittens until they see a wounded parent or sibling then it becomes JUST business, sharpen those knives my beauties and fall on each other like the little nest of vipers you are. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 10:54 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The reluctance to consider what the ramifications of a club owner who has offered his resignation might be is odd. I guess the last pretence that Pasoti is a supporters' messageboard has completely evaporated now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Write your own caption.

The first person to find a foundation brick laid by Brent wins a Pasoti mug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:10 am

I'm not accusing RWW of lieing by the way, I'm saying that rumours carry a life of their own.
Says the Porkster as he realigns the attack/defence as it stands at this point in time. It's funny that with Porkers connections he would definately know what happened in the board room (he just just ask his pasoti paymasters, unless that have resigned as well) but at no time has he actually denied it, I think we can take this one as gospel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:11 am

Hitch wrote:
"Pondlife"

Pasoti is a preference for the habitual voyeur of what is known as (pondlife)
And HHP can be avoided if you take a route straight through what is known as
(pondlife)
De Liar's got brewers droop he gets intimidated by the dirty ATDers
They love a bit of it (pondlife)
Who's that auction pig marching... you should cut down on your porklife mate... get some
Exercise

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND
HAND IN HAND THROUGH THEIR PONDLIFE

Know what I mean
I get up when I want except on Saturdays when I get rudely awakened by that cnut of a drummer
(pondlife)
I put my Argo top on, have a cup of tea and I think about flouncing the forum (pondlife)
I feed the trolls I sometimes feed the jamboys too it gives me a sense of enormous well
Being (pondlife)
And then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit
Of my heart devoted to it (pondlife)

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Pondlife (pondlife)
Pondlife (pondlife)

It's got nothing to do with building a grandstand you know
And it's not about The Chris Webb or Peter Jones who drone on and on and on
Pondlife (pondlife)

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Someone slap him please he is aviva and proud
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:17 am

Coming home after a few days in the 5 star hotel at Derriford, I notice that Brent has thrown his toys our of the pram or BL has move him on. He has moved Salt rock out of Drake Circus

NEW YEAR, NEW PREMISES FOR SALTROCK PLYMOUTH

After six happy years in Drake’s Circus, Saltrock Plymouth is moving to brand new premises at 10 Old Town Street.

The new location is in the old Fat Face store and is just around the corner from the main entrance to Drake’s Circus, opposite Costa Coffee in Old Town Street.

“We’re really excited about the new location for Saltrock Plymouth,” says Head of Sales Sean Burch. “It’s a bigger store allowing us to offer our Plymouth customers a wider range of products. Spring is a huge season for us and we have some exceptional new collections coming through next year so the timing couldn’t be better.”

He adds, “The move will take place over the Christmas period and we will be trading from the new store from Monday 5th January with more products and more offers than ever.”

The move co-incides with the start of the Saltrock Winter Wipeout so in the new store hoodies will start at just £10 and tshirts just £3.50 while stocks last.

“This year’s Winter Wipeout will be huge,” says Saltrock spokesperson Katie Goodfellow. “There are loads of massive  reductions across the whole Saltrock range and with adult hoodies as low as £10 we know its not going to last long this year – the popular sizes will sell out fast. We want to make way for the Spring Collections so once its gone, it really is gone.”

So get down to Old Town Street from 5th January and grab your bargains before they go! There will also be an official grand opening on Saturday 10th January so keep your eyes peeled for the celebrations and the chance to win some incredible Saltrock goodies!

Here’s  Saltrock Plymouth’s new address:

Saltrock Plymouth

10, Old Town Street

Plymouth, PL1 1DE
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:46 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
RWW saying it was Iddesleigh.

Looks like my info was good then, doesn't it!

Again.

It really is all a complete feck up of the highest order.

Between them Brent and Webb have managed to totally extinguish what was, basically, a nearly bottomless pit of council goodwill, trash any chance that PCC will ever help either again, lose the confidence of commercial backers and paint themselves into a corner where only they think each other is either competent or doing a good job and where only they can finance any of the HHP thing - and they either won't or can't. Probably both. probably just as well, too.

What we are witnessing is incompetence of the highest order and the club could not be run any worse if we had Coco The Clown, Fred The Shred and Mr Bean in charge.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 11:50 am

Iggy wrote:
I'm not accusing RWW of lieing by the way, I'm saying that rumours carry a life of their own.
Says the Porkster as he realigns the attack/defence as it stands at this point in time. It's funny that with Porkers connections he would definately know what happened in the board room (he just just ask his pasoti paymasters, unless that have resigned as well) but at no time has he actually denied it, I think we can take this one as gospel.

Dear old Ian isn't anywhere near as trusted as he thinks. He can't confirm or deny anything because he doesn't really know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:09 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
RWW saying it was Iddesleigh.

Looks like my info was good then, doesn't it!

Again.

It really is all a complete feck up of the highest order.

Between them Brent and Webb have managed to totally extinguish what was, basically, a nearly bottomless pit of council goodwill, trash any chance that PCC will ever help either again, lose the confidence of commercial backers and paint themselves into a corner where only they think each other is either competent or doing a good job and where only they can finance any of the HHP thing - and they either won't or can't. Probably both. probably just as well, too.

What we are witnessing is incompetence of the highest order and the club could not be run any worse if we had Coco The Clown, Fred The Shred and Mr Bean in charge.

What about the Fortescue cabal? Laughing
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Can't we concentrate on the important things please, there's a fanfest today with hats and pasties and Jim wot saved us, and a club to support and murals and flags and it's all super.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Hitch wrote:
"Pondlife"

(pondlife)
Who's that auction pig marching... you should cut down on your porklife mate... get some
Exercise

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Know what I mean
I get up when I want except on Saturdays when I get rudely awakened by that cnut of a drummer
(pondlife)
I put my Argo top on, have a cup of tea and I think about flouncing the forum (pondlife)
I feed the trolls I sometimes feed the jamboys too it gives me a sense of enormous well
Being (pondlife)
And then I'm happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Pondlife (pondlife)
Pondlife (pondlife)

Pondlife (pondlife)

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Others have said it, but I'll give it an encore, that is a really good piece of work Hitch Laughing

As for the subject, it certainly makes an interesting read. I've increasingly tended to steer clear of 'the politics of Argyle', distance can give perspective sometimes but when it comes to the minutiae of local politics and gossip it's hard to be certain what is fact and what is fiction. Best course is just to observe and form a gut personal opinion. I've never been a 'party line' peddler as I represent no-one but myself having never met or spoken to anyone in the HP corridors of power.

Something needs to happen now. We either need to get something done or get Argyle sold to someone who can get something done. The slow drift is what got us into this financial mess in the first place.

Trouble is, and I know I win no friends repeating it, when there are no alternatives you have to go with the best available. James Brent WAS the best alternative to come out of administration and in the absence of anyone else remains the best option to carry on, even if it's Hobson's choice.

The distance leaves me only with 'gut instinct', gut instinct says that in a one horse race the one horse is the only one you can back, the only one you hope comes good. T'was the same with Stapleton when no bugger else was 'in the wings'...... and I know how hard that was for some folk to understand too Laughing

Worrying times.

Last edited by X Isle on Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spulling innit.)
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:22 pm

Peter Jones has form for gossip. A friend of mine during the early days of the troubles sent a PM to Peter Jones on Pasoti. By his own admission he was fishing for info as Peter Jones didn't know who he was, had never met him and it was an anonymous account. What he got back was a full length PM outlining that it was all the Plymouth mafia's fault and that Jones was right all along.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:27 pm

X Isle wrote:
Hitch wrote:
"Pondlife"

(pondlife)
Exercise

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Know what I mean
(pondlife)
Being (pondlife)

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Pondlife (pondlife)
Pondlife (pondlife)

Pondlife (pondlife)

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Others have said it, but I'll give it an encore, that is a really good piece of work Hitch Laughing

As for the subject, it certainly makes an interesting read. I've increasingly tended to steer clear of 'the politics of Argyle', distance can give perspective sometimes but when it comes to the minutiae of local politics and gossip it's hard to be certain what is fact and what is fiction. Best course is just to observe.

Something needs to happen now. We either need to get something done or get Argyle sold to someone who can get something done. The slow drift is what got us into this financial mess in the first place.

Trouble is, and I know I win no friends repeating it, when there are no alternatives you have to go with the best available. James Brent WAS the best alternative to come out of administration and in the absence of anyone else remains the best option to carry on, even if it's Hobson's choice.

The distance leaves me only with 'gut instinct', gut instinct says that in a one horse race the one horse is the only one you can back, the only one you hope comes good. T'was the same with Stapleton when no bugger else was 'in the wings'...... and I know how hard that was for some folk to understand too Laughing

Worrying times.

My gut instinct tells me a club llike Argyle which is underperforming  with the dead hand of brent at the wheel could be an interesting proposition to someone with money and ambition, if Brent puts the club up for sale at a SENSIBLE price, some one will by it.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:36 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I see Knobber Nikkkkkkkkkk as reappeared on Nools forum, he could rival Kim jong Nool in the attension seeking stakes! anyone who disses big jim gets the full Mod Pack treatment.

Like a bad penny.................

There again, does he have much more?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:48 pm

X Isle wrote:
Hitch wrote:
"Pondlife"

(pondlife)
Exercise

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Know what I mean
(pondlife)
Being (pondlife)

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Pondlife (pondlife)
Pondlife (pondlife)

Pondlife (pondlife)

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

As for the subject, it certainly makes an interesting read. I've increasingly tended to steer clear of 'the politics of Argyle', distance can give perspective sometimes but when it comes to the minutiae of local politics and gossip it's hard to be certain what is fact and what is fiction. Best course is just to observe and form a gut personal opinion. I've never been a 'party line' peddler as I represent no-one but myself having never met or spoken to anyone in the HP corridors of power.

Worrying times.

If Brent was the best then it was a shockingly poor field that would struggle to be allowed entry at point-to-point meeting somewhere.

His only pluses were that he wasn't Kevin "he only wants to build a cinema in the park" Heaney and that he was a hotelier and not a property speculator.

Oh.

That isn't to say that the others would have been any better but we'll never know.

Nor will we know what might have popped up had it all not been a Ridsdale/Guilfoyle/Heaney stitch up to start with.

So if Brent was best, and that's subjection, then he won what was effectively a tallest elf (it's Christmas!) contest: he did win, fore shore, but he is still an elf competing amongst elves.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:50 pm

the "the controller" says -

Haha, I'm just trying to prove mate that not all you see on Pasoti is the truth!

As for JB not being a football fan I can honestly say that is not the case, he knows way more than I do about the division we play in...............

So speccy says he knows fcukall about football,

fatster then confirms speccy knows more about football than himself, what a confession lol! lol! james will be proud of you :pighug:

thanks for confirming what we on ATD knew all along porkster - you know absolutely fcukall about football,

you'd better do some forum cleaning before the remaining 10 or so pasotiites see it and join ATD matey!
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:55 pm

speccys nephew x'y baling out quicker than liverpool's fall from Title hopefuls, no coincidence his fav forum is ATD again and no wonder porkster has kicked him off spewoti, fux me where will it all end?

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Iggy wrote:
Damon would probably know this better than I but didn't Jones leak from the Stapleton boardroom as it started to go tits up? (before he turned into a Brentite?)
This is what I love about PROPER business people, nice purring little kittens until they see a wounded parent or sibling then it becomes JUST business, sharpen those knives my beauties and fall on each other like the little nest of vipers you are. Twisted Evil

Fortunately I was never on the Board with Jones.

And Nool DOES know what went on - my source of this information heard it directly from him.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:06 pm

All the Presidents Men wrote:
speccys nephew x'y baling out quicker than liverpool's fall from Title hopefuls, no coincidence his fav forum is ATD again and no wonder porkster has kicked him off spewoti, fux me where will it all end?

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn

Oh, deary me. See signature to correct those many PASOTI myths you've fallen for.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:31 pm

X Isle wrote:
All the Presidents Men wrote:

Oh, deary me. See signature to correct those many PASOTI myths you've fallen for.

oh dear you repeat your response regularly, but not this one -openess, honesty, transparency, accountability etc.... i wonder why not, people have good memories you know, the trouble with believing your own hype is that eventually the egg covers your whole face so much you will be gasping for air!

openess, honesty, transparency, accountability etc....cor you can't even apply it to yourself never mind your paymasters!

where is your loyalty to speccy?

face it smudger, you were sold a pup and tried to beat every poster over the head with that mantra and now, you're quieter than a dormouse!

i know what - confess your mistake in backing the wrong un and i am sure ATD will forgive ya and be more accepting of ya!

or are ya still waiting for the supertanker to turn?

i'll back the run aground scenario!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:48 pm

X Isle wrote:
Hitch wrote:
"Pondlife"

(pondlife)
Exercise

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Know what I mean
(pondlife)
Being (pondlife)

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Pondlife (pondlife)
Pondlife (pondlife)

Pondlife (pondlife)

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Worrying times.

Bullshit. You used to constantly go on about your 'snouts' when the NWO were at the club, then going about how stapleton was the only one you could trust. Smugly dismissing anyone that disagreed. Then when Brent turned up with the administration, takeover and development plans funded by not a single penny of his own, you were praising his honesty, openness and transparency. Smugly dismissing anyone that disagreed. Whatever is left of your credibility is over.

Last edited by Frank Bullitt on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post deleted by Frank)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Harsh, but true. popcorn3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
X Isle wrote:
Hitch wrote:
"Pondlife"

(pondlife)
Exercise

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Know what I mean
(pondlife)
Being (pondlife)

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Pondlife (pondlife)
Pondlife (pondlife)

Pondlife (pondlife)

ALL THE MULTIS
SO MANY MULTIS
THEY ALL GO HAND IN HAND

Worrying times.

Bullshit. You used to constantly go on about your 'snouts' when the NWO were at the club, then going about how stapleton was the only one you could trust. Smugly dismissing anyone that disagreed. Then when Brent turned up with the administration, takeover and development plans funded by not a single penny of his own, you were praising his honesty, openness and transparency. Smugly dismissing anyone that disagreed. Whatever is left of your credibility is over.

And you dont live in Plymouth and dont go to games so your not a propa fan bhey popcorn
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Harsh, but true. popcorn3

Agree too bheys, the sussex sage was all to happy to help jim carry his conkers, calling all who disagreed with jim "surrender monkeys" backing jims Mini Stand when most argyle fans could see it was a bag of shite, backing the useless Fletcher, standing shoulder to shoulder with nool and jim in the trenches. now its obvious to anyone that brent is potless and clueless having pissed off pcc who saved the club! he now still thinks that fans should carry on backing brent!!! He sounds like a serial wanker, but i'm to polite to say it.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 2:18 pm

Angry wrote:
And you dont live in Plymouth and dont go to games so your not a propa fan bhey popcorn
I assume this was a bit tongue in cheek?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brent offered to resign...
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next