sufferedsince 68
Tringreen
PatDunne
Sir Francis Drake
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Dec - 21:33

Yeah feck off Pignose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Dec - 21:41

Person Of Interest wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Well Nool has confirmed that Jones was Iddesleigh Green.

cheerleader wrote:
So just for the record RWW, you're claiming that Peter Jones has told you that JB had offer to resign from the board and a rellie of yours has made an offer for the club?

Interesting times IF true. 

As for the self important, I personally think that people that start rumours often fall into that category, it seems to be a power thing.  

I reckon Jones is preparing for a post Brent world....

I'd rather Jones fecked off when JB fecks off.

They can all go. Not one of them contribute anything to the club both investing (small exception of wrathall) or working (again small exception for the chief exec) so not one of the board warrant being there at all.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptySun 28 Dec - 21:56

JB/PCC HIJACK
Graham Evans wrote:
Cant believe the lack of comments on this thread ? Is nobody bothered about the future of PAFC ?

Only the sychophants left on pisspoti as it continues to spiral into meltdown.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 8:22

X Isle wrote:
Chaps, your spirit of 'good will to all men' this festive season is touching, really it is laugh  

You can choose to believe whatever you wish about me. Most of it is, at best, mis-remembered or highly selectively remembered (then skewed towards negative). At it's worse you embellish stuff although I guess it's been so long since you, or someone else, embellished it or just plain made it up that you now can't remember the slant/creation itself. It's become FACT. Well just like 'The Farm' (your word not mine) you've created myths, blissfully unaware you've even done it.

Like I say, believe what you like, just understand you're only fooling yourselves on virtually everything from which you've made the stick you keep trying to beat me with. Someone once applied the phrase 'rhino hide' to me. That one is spot on, it really doesn't bother me, I know my own mind and nothing anyone says is ever going to change it. No-one will ever admit it publicly but just as I have a grudging admiration for for people who stick to their guns, so do you.

I stick by everything I've ever said, every gut feeling I've ever gone with. If it was right at the time I said or did it, then it was right to do it. 20/20 hindsight changes nothing. If I'm guilty of anything though it's being too passionate sometimes, too keen to push that passion onto others. I'll take that one, hands up. It's why I try not to do it any more.  

I've said for some time I am disappointed with how the James Brent tenure is panning out (again, see signature) but it doesn't revise the fact he was the right horse of the three to back and it doesn't change the fact he's presently the only horse entered in the race. Sure I wanted openness, honesty, yadda yadda, I may even have mentioned it Laughing That was due to the desolate wasteland of such values experienced under the NWO and the farcical smoke and mirrors demonstrated, primarily by the three amigos but also the Tory councillor. Of the three candidates presented, James Brent offered me a chance of my cherished values. I make no apologies for feeling that, it was demonstrably the case.

He's not been good enough on those values, on that we agree. It doesn't make the placement of my 'cross on the ballot paper' incorrect, it's just very disappointing. You can probably substitute 'hope' for trust now but I still place some trust in him, I feel everyone should, for there is absolutely no alternative.

Give me an alternative and i'll see where my gut feeling takes me. Till then I have to hope, it's what any glass half full person WOULD do. Boil it down and that's the only fundamental difference between me with my trusty fruit knife and the rabid hoards of ATD's zealots I face, I hope for the best, most of you expect the worst. That's all really.    

You won't find me 'soap-boxing', shirts and identity maybe but certainly not on the 'political' side of things. I haven't for a long time now, though no-one credits it.

Sorry therefore to disappoint, I won't be flouncing anywhere. I'll still continue to plough my own individual furrow betwixt the sites, you should know by now that abuse and misrepresentation just encourages me. Abuse and the attribution of false words and interpretations are, after all, is the last stand of the defeated opponent Jedi Knight    

Uber Yawn.

Does this twat still not realise that it is this precise sanctimonious style of post (the absolute perfect example, above) that earns him his reputation?

If he, just once, would simply admit to getting something completely wrong (without 150 clauses or caveats attached to it explaining in mind-numbing detail how he came to the conclusion in the first place) he may fare a little better.

Not much tbf, but a little.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyMon 29 Dec - 8:54

All the Presidents Men wrote:
JB/PCC HIJACK
Graham Evans wrote:
Cant believe the lack of comments on this thread ? Is nobody bothered about the future of PAFC ?

Only the sychophants left on pisspoti as it continues to spiral into meltdown.

About the size of it. Nodding Avivas only, need apply.

Even Smiffy's getting bored with the place and brings his sanctimonious drivel here.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 4:41

Like !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 12:08

Just put this on the other site....I wonder what JB has to do (or not do) to get the fans to turn on him.

At least McCauley put up some money...JB is slowly (and very cleverly) bleeding us dry...

He is a very clever business man and if it all goes wrong he won't be out of pocket.

Somehow he persuaded people to dig deep in their own pockets to help out during administration (auctions, bucket collections etc) and he hasn't given a penny of his own money to Argyle. (Well, he did buy it for £1........... and now wants £2.5 million for it minus the HHP land - not a bad return!!!!)

His plans for a grandstand will simply ensure he (not Argyle) makes a small fortune off the surrounding land while Argyle are hamstrung by a 17000 ground.

He talks a good game but only delivers with other's money. None of his projects will go forward until someone pays for it.

I am astonished that he doesn't get a harder time from people on here and the media. Maybe it is just me....
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 12:18

Doesn't get a hard time? On ATD? lol!

Edit: Ah yeah sorry , you were quoting from the Farm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 12:24

Czarcasm wrote:
Doesn't get a hard time? On ATD?lol!
Only Kim Jong Nool is loved less than uncle jim.jocolor
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 12:34

RWW wrote:
Just put this on the other site....I wonder what JB has to do (or not do) to get the fans to turn on him.

At least McCauley put up some money...JB is slowly (and very cleverly) bleeding us dry...

He is a very clever business man and if it all goes wrong he won't be out of pocket.

Somehow he persuaded people to dig deep in their own pockets to help out during administration (auctions, bucket collections etc) and he hasn't given a penny of his own money to Argyle. (Well, he did buy it for £1........... and now wants £2.5 million for it minus the HHP land - not a bad return!!!!)

His plans for a grandstand will simply ensure he (not Argyle) makes a small fortune off the surrounding land while Argyle are hamstrung by a 17000 ground.

He talks a good game but only delivers with other's money. None of his projects will go forward until someone pays for it.

I am astonished that he doesn't get a harder time from people on here and the media. Maybe it is just me....

Looks like superfan/saintNikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is not interested in what you got to say. i suppose it could all get a bit unpleasant in the directors box if jim finds out theres talk of mutiny in the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 13:11

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
RWW wrote:

Looks like superfan/saintNikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is not interested in what you got to say. i suppose it could all get a bit unpleasant in the directors box if jim finds out theres talk of mutiny in the ranks.

And it wasn't Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk's money either was it - it came from a company that he sent bust - with other people's money!
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 13:17

Far be it from me to be seen as a Brent apologist but the £2.5 million asking price will repay the loans Brent has made to the club.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 13:20

That's the point, Brent hasn't invested in the club, loaned money yes, but of course he wants that cash back at some stage, so his total expenditure on the club (not land he owns, not flags, cameras or number plates) is......................?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 13:31

RWW wrote:

Except he hasn't delivred anything with anyone's money. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 13:39

One day chris webb/Nool and all the super fans that worked 24/7 to get brent in officie (all rewarded of course) can answer how he was a better option than heaney's lead lot when they both are exactly the same. Hell how was he better than the others who bidded even though brent was the first to be rejected.

Last edited by Angry on Tue 30 Dec - 13:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 13:42

Hitch wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
RWW wrote:

And it wasn't Nikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk's money either was it - it came from a company that he sent bust - with other people's money!

Playing the man not the ball, the usual bitch tactic of his bff (best fat friend) Nikkkkkkkk used to be a more reasoned poster at times and now he doesn't have any (money left! ) option on being a power player at HPP he can revert to bitch, but i guess the clique / cadre are closing ranks now that they have been right royally painted into a corner!

Who's gonna get wet paint on their socks 1st and will they carry anyone away with them????????????

One things forshore, speccy will be miles ahead of them.

RWW - thanks for your very informative inputs, you have certainly rattled a few cages.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 13:43

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Far be it from me to be seen as a Brent apologist but the £2.5 million asking price will repay the loans Brent has made to the club.

Speccys Plan B shorely?

With money to spare?

Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 13:55

That's the Plan A. Plan B will be to sit it out til Oct 2016, buy HP for the agreed £1.6million from PCC then flog the whole lot to get his dosh back. Hence the need to secure the stadium in an ACV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 14:03

Pig

"I share the regret that JB hasn't got millions to invest in our club by the way, but he never said he would or had, so why the angst now? HHP has been thwarted, partly by the cessation of the recession (building prices etc) and partly by the fact that council have offered a private company a far more attractive position than Central Park."

Did make me chuckle. laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 14:09

Pig

"I share the regret that JB hasn't got millions to invest in our club by the way, but he never said he would or had, so why the angst now? HHP has been thwarted, partly by the cessation of the recession (building prices etc) and partly by the fact that council have offered a private company a far more attractive position than Central Park."

Nik n Nool, swatting any keyboard warriors from behind their keyboards!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 14:10

Brent paid £1 for PAFC, British Land paying over £2 million for Bretonside, Porky, can you work out why  'e saved us?

Last edited by PatDunne on Tue 30 Dec - 14:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 14:10

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Do you know who he borrowed the money from to make these loans and what the collateral is?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 14:11

Pig

Feckin price of bricks.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 14:14

Hitch wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Do you know who he borrowed the money from to make these loans and what the collateral is?

Comes from his pension pot I believe - remember that - it also owns a fair chunk of the HP car park and £900k worth of Plymouth Pavilions that also cost him nothing. Oh and talking of sweeteners, PCC gave him £2million for the priveledge of taking the Pavilions off its hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 EmptyTue 30 Dec - 16:02

I believe he can use the £2m just for keeping Pavillions running for ten years lets hope he not caught out by catch R22. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brent offered to resign...   James Brent offered to resign... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brent offered to resign...
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next