SwimWithTheTide
Chemical Ali
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
You have suffered and you do deserve a little respite, despite being buck toothed, inbred, over fingered, wankers that smell of piss, but I wouldn't get too up over beating our shower of shit, we are without doubt off to join the Turks in the land that time forgot.

Thank fook the Rugby season starts soon.

Early doors for that kind of prediction.

Is that just your opinion, or is it a general concensus among other ECFC supporters.

I believe you will have enough to stay up this season.

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:29 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Usual Tisdale bullshit spoken in defeat.

Amended for factuals.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:51 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
You have suffered and you do deserve a little respite, despite being buck toothed, inbred, over fingered, wankers that smell of piss, but I wouldn't get too up over beating our shower of shit, we are without doubt off to join the Turks in the land that time forgot.

Thank fook the Rugby season starts soon.

Early doors for that kind of prediction.

Is that just your opinion, or is it a general concensus among other ECFC  supporters.

I believe you will have enough to stay up this season.

Doesn't even make the status of an "opinion" as it's basis is third party observations plus an understanding of the way in which the club has declined over three years.

We do not have the players for a fight, we have a bunch a geriatrics and kids that have been badly coached and directed over a long period by a complete tw@ of a manager.

I thought we would go down last season but was then surprised by how poor the league was in general, we survived with a week to go, we have not strengthened and my perception is that most others have, the obvious conclusion to draw is that we will struggle, I will update you once I have had a look at the assembled away to Cambridge next month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:
Impressive stuff Bandy , keep up the good work Thumbs 

Cheers Al - great to meet proper fans face to face, expect it won't be the last. Just been on your web site, real whacky stuff there mate - do you paint while you drink & visa versa?!! Luv it - Cheers'en!!

Thanks Bandy. Strangely I don't paint when pissed. Its probably just my weird head that does it.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:21 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Elias wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
THE BEERS ARE GOING TO BE FRIKKEN SWEET TONIGHT! THAT WAS OUTSTANDING! STRIPES ARE BACK MUVVAA FUUUCCCKKKEEEEEEEERSSS

when youve finished polishing brent shoes that is   I love you ............................. :greenrave: 

True mate! Might ask him for a lift to Luton away!!

please brent sir can i have a lift  Basketball lol! 
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Elias wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Elias wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
THE BEERS ARE GOING TO BE FRIKKEN SWEET TONIGHT! THAT WAS OUTSTANDING! STRIPES ARE BACK MUVVAA FUUUCCCKKKEEEEEEEERSSS

when youve finished polishing brent shoes that is   I love you ............................. :greenrave: 

I offered him a lift in me 106. 2 of my doors don't work and it's a little less than generous on leg room in the back, but it goes okay. He was hesitant at first, but then I told him I've a lead for an iPod and he can choose the songs. The deal was done, he's even giving me a fiver for fuel and a free Argyle meerkat.  :greenrave: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Would you like me to go faster Mr Brent or maintain the same speed?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:21 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Elias wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Elias wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

I offered him a lift in me 106. 2 of my doors don't work and it's a little less than generous on leg room in the back, but it goes okay. He was hesitant at first, but then I told him I've a lead for an iPod and he can choose the songs. The deal was done, he's even giving me a fiver for fuel and a free Argyle meerkat.  :greenrave: 

I think JB just might take you up your offer. After nikkk revealed that IJN regularly probes JB on their motorway journeys together, we are starting to understand what might be making Brent's lip quivver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:22 pm

And what the fucks this, Chris told you he wanted JUMBO sausage and chips, and I wanted Tango NOT Fanta.

Nice bj though, thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:58 am

If I had the skills I would photoshop a smiling Brent and Newells fat arse through the window of a 106! Taxi to Bury!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7