Sparkk
Greenskin
SwimWithTheTide
Chemical Ali
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:40 am

alannotivvy wrote:
Nice early cider for brekky.. My head hurts as well. Had a great arguement with some posh twat on the train home  cheers 

Are you sure that wasn't Bandy keeping an eye on you?  Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 am

Football league show 1.09.18 feast your eyes. Bleddy comms saying that there aren't many strikers in league 2 that will score more than Reuben Reid. Shit or bust this season, ride into league 1 on Reids coat tails, sell him and we will be consigned to this league for eternity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 am

It was some twat with a jumper tied around his neck !!
He was trying to extol Brents loveliness... A complete utter cnut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:18 am

alannotivvy wrote:

cheers Fight the good fight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:20 am

One tries
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:26 am

Well Fortefied, excellent.

Cheers for the report Sam.

I hear the Forte is changing the sign on the gents to:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by seadog on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:28 am

alannotivvy wrote:

Nikkkkkkkkkkkkk ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:34 am

Les Miserable wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

Nikkkkkkkkkkkkk ?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:35 am

No it wasn't him. The idiot lived in axminster. A right yachting type
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:40 am

WAFI,

Wind Assisted Facking Idiot
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:39 pm

A much needed win, wish I could have been there. Tuesdays match could be a defining moment, can we do the same to Stevenage? If so it could be a very promising season which could finally see us escape this dogshit league, if we can't it's back to the drawing board. #ITSALLCOMINGTOGETHERNICELYNOW!!  jocolor 
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Police make ten arrests and eject 30 [ok, who smuggled in the anti-Brent banner].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 12:57 pm

I hear there were some shenanigans in the Grandstand during the match ..
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:30 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

lee jameson ?

are there any video clips of the pro brent being slapped down ?

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:32 pm

spowell92 wrote:
THE BEERS ARE GOING TO BE FRIKKEN SWEET TONIGHT! THAT WAS OUTSTANDING! STRIPES ARE BACK MUVVAA FUUUCCCKKKEEEEEEEERSSS

when youve finished polishing brent shoes that is I love you ............................. :greenrave: 
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:44 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I hear there were some shenanigans in the Grandstand during the match ..

I don't know about any shenanigans but the last two or three games at the end of last season and yesterday, there's been a vociferous bunch appeared at the Barn Park end of the grandstand. They sing songs directed at the opposition and some contain swear words. Shocked The rest of us gentile folk are quite rightly horrified. lol! 
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Elias wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
THE BEERS ARE GOING TO BE FRIKKEN SWEET TONIGHT! THAT WAS OUTSTANDING! STRIPES ARE BACK MUVVAA FUUUCCCKKKEEEEEEEERSSS

when youve finished polishing brent shoes that is   I love you ............................. :greenrave: 

True mate! Might ask him for a lift to Luton away!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:29 am

Think I have finally exited my hang over from Saturday (ATD meet adding to it) - had 3 more Tributes on train home and got into Sherborne at 7.30, straight in Half Moon there and 2 other pubs but much a blur!! Son came home to find me sitting in the kitchen in my undies (his fiance was not impressed) watching MOTD and swilling vino, floor covered in food & said vino - only one glass of merlot yesterday!! Phew!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:03 am

Impressive stuff Bandy , keep up the good work Thumbs 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:37 am

alannotivvy wrote:
Impressive stuff Bandy , keep up the good work Thumbs 

Cheers Al - great to meet proper fans face to face, expect it won't be the last. Just been on your web site, real whacky stuff there mate - do you paint while you drink & visa versa?!! Luv it - Cheers'en!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 9:50 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Think I have finally exited my hang over from Saturday (ATD meet adding to it) - had 3 more Tributes on train home and got into Sherborne at 7.30, straight in Half Moon there and 2 other pubs but much a blur!! Son came home to find me sitting in the kitchen in my undies (his fiance was not impressed) watching MOTD and swilling vino, floor covered in food & said vino - only one glass of merlot yesterday!! Phew!!

Well played sir ! drunken 
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:01 am

Bandwagon wrote:

Good job....I think all those that had a few after that fine victory fully deserved them.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:40 am

You have suffered and you do deserve a little respite, despite being buck toothed, inbred, over fingered, wankers that smell of piss, but I wouldn't get too up over beating our shower of shit, we are without doubt off to join the Turks in the land that time forgot.

Thank fook the Rugby season starts soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:54 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
You have suffered and you do deserve a little respite, despite being buck toothed, inbred, over fingered, wankers that smell of piss, but I wouldn't get too up over beating our shower of shit, we are without doubt off to join the Turks in the land that time forgot.

Thank fook the Rugby season starts soon.

I know what you mean Tis - great pubs in Bath!! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:35 pm

Words well spoken in defeat.

Tisdale said: They (Argyle) trumped us. They played their game and we didn’t play our game. It’s as simple as that.

He goes on to add: They deserved their goals and they deserved their win. We know what we are, and we know what our skill set is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread   The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The A38 Dual Carriageway Derby Match Thread
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next