Damon.Lenszner
Peggy
Czarcasm
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:58 am

The business in Brentonside bus station were told by the Council in Apirl that it was to be redeveloped and given notice served to the traders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:05 am

Tgwu wrote:
The business in Brentonside bus station were told by the Council in Apirl that it was to be redeveloped and given notice served to the traders.

That's a shame, (about the traders, not the piss-ridden bus station) but inevitable I suppose. Great pasties from the whole in-the-wall. Nice sausage sarnies in the bus drivers canteen.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:27 am

The only hold Up is the knocking down mayflower carpark, the city CCTV HQ is in the carpark and have to be remove to another site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:19 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

That's a shame, (about the traders, not the piss-ridden bus station) but inevitable I suppose. Great pasties from the whole in-the-wall. Nice sausage sarnies in the bus drivers canteen.

They will get rehomed i am sure of it. Especially white rabbit. The city centre needs this more than brent does.
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Don't know if this is true but I was told yesterday that the cinema chain had pulled out o HHP in favour of Bretonside , hopefully true.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:30 pm

Old Timer wrote:
Don't know if this is true but I was told yesterday that the cinema chain had pulled out o HHP in favour of Bretonside , hopefully true.

Be a bit crowded for Odeon as Cineworld are already involved with Bretonside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:42 pm

green_genie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

let them fight it out i say, neither of them wont be recording record buisness no matter where they go.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:59 pm

green_genie wrote:
Old Timer wrote:

I think he meant the Odeon has pull out of the HHP development , leaving the Cineworld at Bretonside the winner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:32 pm

I'd piss myself if that was true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:40 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
I'd piss myself if that was true.

HHP

Sinking faster then the Titanic

cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 7:49 am

## 'erald report ##

From the tone of Cllr Lowry in this report Bretonside's Planning is even more of a done deal than HHP whitewash.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:27 am

Looks quite decent- I'm surprised they didn't release a sketch "drawn by a 5 year old" like Brent did when the Clusterf*ck project was announced.

There is a campaign "Plymouth deserves better" and this will help- certainly moreso than having (or not as the case is now) a hotel, cinema and macdonalds in a public park.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 8:46 am

Indeed.

In terms of being a massive benefit to the whole city, it is an absolute stonewall no-brainer to get this through planning as soon as possible.

The eyesore that is Bretonside is flattened and totally regenerated.

The city gets a modern safer bigger coach terminal.

The West End of the city centre benefits through hugely increased footfall in that area.

We have a developer in British Land that actually delivers projects rather than just dreaming about them.

The scheme ought to be the final nail in the HHP Clusterfuck coffin.

Everyone's a winner....with the probable exception of Brents Akkeron.

Happy days.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:07 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Indeed.

In terms of being a massive benefit to the whole city, it is an absolute stonewall no-brainer to get this through planning as soon as possible.

The eyesore that is Bretonside is flattened and totally regenerated.

The city gets a modern safer bigger coach terminal.

The West End of the city centre benefits through hugely increased footfall in that area.

We have a developer in British Land that actually delivers projects rather than just dreaming about them.

The scheme ought to be the final nail in the HHP Clusterfuck coffin.

Everyone's a winner....with the probable exception of Brents Akkeron.

Happy days.

That's what comes from laying out a plan that ticks all the boxes verses one full of x's - correct that the cut & shut deal our mob come up with could only have been 'dreamt'!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 9:41 am

what a stupid place to put a bus depot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 10:40 am

The traffic around the Mayflower st/Cobourg st and Mayflower st/Western Approach junctions will be a massive problem unless the access roads to and from the new coach station are vastly improved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 4:41 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
The traffic around the Mayflower st/Cobourg st and Mayflower st/Western Approach junctions will be a massive problem unless the access roads to and from the new coach station are vastly improved.

stick it by the train station i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".    Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".   - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avivas suggest Bretonside "protest".
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4