Tgwu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:02 am

Manchester Green needs a hard hat when the dogs of war wakes up and reads this

If push comes to shove, how're we going to effectively protest against the owners then? Shaking our heads and tutting at meetings or sending sternly-worded emails will only achieve so much, if what we're offered doesn't improve considerably after consultation then I think we need to plan some proper protest action that shows the ownership just how angry some of us are about the future of this club being sold down the river for an ice rink and a maccy d's. I literally couldn't come up with a more awful idea - a stand smaller than all the others surrounded by shopping-centre tat that doesn't benefit the club and stops us from expanding in the future - if I tried. The only way the ownership could show any more disinterest in this club would be if they painted the stand red and white.

Banners at last match of the season? An organised march? Organised protest walk-out at a certain point into the match? Ideas anyone?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:10 am

relegated at rochdale and it will be civil war !
Back to top Go down

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:33 am

With the announcement of the ownership and "site management" of Pasoti last night, there will be less and less posters daring to voice their true opinions for fear of being banned like Charlie Wood and Alanotivvy were last night.

Pasoti really is now just an extension of the club and however long it takes it will be cleansed of any anti-Brent or anti-Grandstand posts.

If anyone thought it used to be bad then they will really have their eyes opened now. As site manager woman threatener Postey will be able to manage the site however he likes, and we know what he likes, other than anonymously threatening women that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:40 am

Greenjock wrote:
With the announcement of the ownership and "site management" of Pasoti last night, there will be less and less posters daring to voice their true opinions for fear of being banned like Charlie Wood and Alanotivvy were last night.

Pasoti really is now just an extension of the club and however long it takes it will be cleansed of any anti-Brent or anti-Grandstand posts.

Ain't that the truth. The full extent of Pasoti Poodleism will be exposed now.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:00 am

We'll now see the true colours of the likes of Pedlar. If he's a decent bloke , he'll walk.

Back to top Go down

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:07 am

Tringreen wrote:
We'll now see the true colours of the likes of Pedlar. If he's a decent bloke , he'll walk.

And others need only ask and discover the REAL truth and answers as to WHY? and FOR WHOSE BENEFIT? and they'll walk too.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:13 am

Tringreen wrote:

Can't see mark walking out as a mod to scared of Newell . Anyone with morals would of walked a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:32 am

I imagine a lot of people are too scared to speak out because of what Newell might hold on them in his little dossier.

Back to top Go down

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 am

Manchester Green,s post didnt go down too well as expected, Newell probably deletes the ones that agree with MG anyway.
If this development happens then Pasoti will get the club it deserves...permanently rooted to the bottom 2 divisions with no hope of expansion.
Wankers
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:06 am

I've just seen the announcement over there.

Christ.
Back to top Go down

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:07 am

I can't believe all this shit is happening to a fourth division football club what with Brent riding rough shod over hhp with mini stands, ice rinks and hotels.

Where is is PCC in all this does nobody care? when are they going to get off their collective asses or has Brent now got this city in his pocket?
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:10 am

Now now HD, be happy that we still have a club, Mr Brent saved us and is not in this for his own pocket in any way, we can't afford players which the likes of Fleetwood, Accrington, Torquay, Burton and other massive clubs have and oh, I'll ban you and send men to your house should you disagree
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:13 am

Happy Daze wrote:
I can't believe all this shit is happening to a fourth division football club what with Brent riding rough shod over hhp with mini stands, ice rinks and hotels.

Where is is PCC in all this does nobody care? when are they going to get off their collective asses or has Brent now got this city in his pocket?

Brent as the PCC eating out of his ass
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:16 am

If we are already relegated by the last home game or are relegated by losing it on the day, I reckon there will be a few boos directed at the banker, lots of muttering and the majority shuffling out the gate shaking ther head.
I turned up at the last 'march' last year from the big screen about a dozen turned up in total. I'm not really sure what it will take for people to start speaking out, given everything that has gone on, I think the majority of fans take the view that Brent saved the club and at least we still have something to watch.
I heard that plenty of times last Saturday at H.P and in the pub afterwards. Apathy in the country - apathy at Home Park.
CHOICES HAVE CONSEQUENCES.
Mad
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 am

"I have been a regular attendee at HP for over 50 years and during that period the capacity and attendance have gradually fallen. That has been for a number of reasons some associated with changes in the ground configuration. However even in the heady days of our time in the Championship we did not average attendances of 18,000 +. The league position of a club particularly after 41 games have been played does not lie. We are in dire straights and even a massive turnaround would not see us back in the championship for at least 2016. Even then it is unlikely we would need a capacity of 18k. As has been said support the club in its need and stop bitching.

Whilst I would dearly love to see PAFC in the premier league the truth is it is highly unlikely to happen. Hull, Swansea, Norwich have all done it notwithstanding they are out on the limb geographically speaking. We know for a fact that Argyle managers have had major difficulties attracting players to this part of the world and that is not going to change. So the probability of signing and keeping quality players is remote. When we have had players develop here and show some potential they have been poached by higher league clubs.

If we could make the championship and fill 18k seats at every home match I for one would be happy and what a fantastic atmosphere there would be - no team would enjoy coming to HP To play - a better atmosphere than 16/18k in a stadium with 7 or 8 thousand empty seats.

Pricing and therefore income is driven by demand. In the improbable scenario that we are going to fill 18k seats every game then the ticket price can reflect that demand and the club will benefit from the additional income."

I thought this post covered it pretty well although I am not convinced the atmos at the Theatre of Gnomes would ever be "fantastic", except for your cup final of course.
Back to top Go down

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:50 am

What do you think of ol' porkie being the "new" owner of Pasoti Lord Tis?

lol!
Back to top Go down

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:06 am

He's always been the owner, this news just means he was about to have his cover blown by someone.
Back to top Go down

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:12 am

Iggy wrote:
He's always been the owner, this news just means he was about to have his cover blown by someone.

I think I blew it yesterday when the buffoon used pasotimods to reply to someone instead of his own account Laughing
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:13 am

any chance of a link to that or has it gone?
affraid
Back to top Go down

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:19 am

shonbo wrote:
any chance of a link to that or has it gone?
affraid

Newell deleted the deceitful post within minutes of Yea Man's exposé
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:24 am

Quelle surprise clown
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:24 am

anyone got a screenshot?
Back to top Go down

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:25 am

It was seen by quite a few though in the short space of time it was visible Laughing

I wish i'd got one but was on my phone so couldn't.

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:26 am

I just fancied seeing what a prat he'd made of himself, must have been quite amusing in a sad way.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:52 am

Yea Man wrote:
What do you think of ol' porkie being the "new" owner of Pasoti Lord Tis?

lol!

I'm not sure it has ever been in any doubt.

I can see how it would exercise you boys having it confirmed but I see it in conjunction with the fact that many of you are not happy with the results obtained when it was acting "independently", Porky and his dogs got you Brent, now they are his first line of defence, official.

I wonder exactly how long the Banker and his pet, pot bellied pig have been in bed together, makes you wonder whether the fat fook is on 'wages' while also making you wonder what sort of fool would climb in said sleeping habitat with a tw@ like Newell.

Now we have put the derby behind us for what might be some time I have to express my sympathy, I am not certain you should be whining quite so loudly about your freebie stand or the amount of time HP persevered with Fletch, football management is far less of an exact science than most management jobs and a freebie is a freebie but JB's tenure has not been the unmitigated disaster some would have us believe, you were completely shot away with next to no options.

The biggest issue you have going forward is the lack of a voice, the Pig Farm and PASB are pretty much tainted and your Trust is struggling to find its voice. ATD holds some hope but I have to say it still seems to be the same old one trick pony, Pasoti watch allied to Pig slagging will only get you so far, there is rarely anything else of much interest on here, now don't get me wrong, footy web sites are dire in general, see Exeweb, another poodle controlled Club mouthpiece, come to think of it the whole internet forum scene is much of a muchness, should be committed keyboard warriors droning on about their own particular obsessions. You need to broaden your appeal and become a serious alternative to Piggy's Playground, whether this would gain you any more influence upstairs is open for debate, Harry and the Pig seem settled under the blankets, Nikk the Cash seems infatuated with the Pork yet one never sees him and Harry in the same room, correct me if I am wrong on that one, so it would appear that Fook Pig is the cuntuit. Porky and his Pals are a nasty little nest of vipers but I think we over estimate the effect of th'interweb in this, there was certainly a surge of use during the Admin but I would suggest the silent majority has little or no interest in the day to day machinations. Porky has got where he has got by the judicious use of the tongue and through his instinct, with Webb the Cnut, for fitting up real supporters, there is unlikely to be much you can do about this in the short term, Brent is the cornerstone and he ain't going nowhere until he has ripped every available penny from the rape of Central Park.

God but I can go on, bottom line is I don't think anything has changed and I would go with my previous comment that you should all get involved with your Trust, use whatever offices you can to increase membership and thereby its financial clout, you need to be as strong as possible for when the poo hits the fan, as it most likely will at some point, might be a long ol' slog but I don't see any realistic alternatives when you are dealing with vicious thugs and their leech overlords, you gotta weaken the odious feckers before you can take them down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Protest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protest    Protest Empty

Back to top Go down

Protest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next