+2
Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hopef a Miss Penelope or two coming dain as well.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:02 am

Wuhh, I said WTF? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Trings going to shit a brick! FFS! No prem football in sight and they have he feckin nerve to act like that. So village Lord Ollie hasn't even been there. I despair.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:28 pm

You still enjoying the ride Iggster ?

Talking of 'sters', anyone remember Libster on the old AT ? He used to jump up and down in rage at my predictions of doom. Think he was a little fella which makes the mental picture even more amusing. Someone stole his sweets at an Argo game once ha ha ha !
Back to top Go down

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:32 pm

Whatever happened to Somerset Green?
Back to top Go down

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Talking of 'sters', anyone remember Libster on the old AT ? He used to jump up and down in rage at my predictions of doom. Think he was a little fella which makes the mental picture even more amusing. Someone stole his sweets at an Argo game once ha ha ha !

I'll treat that remark with the contempt that it deserves. Btw most give up predictions once the predicted event has been and gone. After that it's just living in the past innit? I've given up on Stapes and Ollie now we have Brent to oust. I still enjoy the odd game I go to with my mates why shouldn't I?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Why shouldn't you indeed ? !
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:58 pm

Steve Libby ! Married with a kid. Don't think he goes Argo much. Also depressed over his much loved ManU  there there 
Back to top Go down

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:02 pm

How did you get that Info? scratch 
 Rock 
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:42 pm

via a giraffe ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:56 pm

GOB wrote:
Whatever happened to Somerset Green?

Waterlogged I believe.  Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:00 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Was he this fella?  Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:24 am

Well as I predicted the "Pool fans" were more entertaining than the game, especially the two congas in and out of the Barn Park tunnels. They were all called virgil apparently (Thunderbird 2).
A big thanks for footie fans not taking it all too seriously in a week when the sacking of Moyse was reported as a world important news story.
They certainly made my day more enjoyable along with quite a few others in the Demport wqtching their antics. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:26 am

BBC1 wrote:
 Rock 

BBC online  Wink 
Back to top Go down

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:50 am

Tringreen wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
 Rock 

BBC online  Wink 
It's good Thumbs 
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:51 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Well as I predicted the "Pool fans" were more entertaining than the game, especially the two congas in and out of the Barn Park tunnels. They were all called virgil apparently (Thunderbird 2).
A big thanks for footie fans not taking it all too seriously in a week when the sacking of Moyse was reported as a world important news story.
They certainly made my day more enjoyable along with quite a few others in the Demport wqtching their antics. Laughing 

Agreed.

They were the best fans we saw at HP all season bar none.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

Hartlepool Avivas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool Avivas   Hartlepool Avivas Empty

Back to top Go down

Hartlepool Avivas
Page 1 of 1