Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can we leave the politics out of this, please?

Go down 
+10
Freathy
Coxside_Green
Dick Trickle
seadog
Han Solos Other Ship
Peggy
Tringreen
Richard Blight
HD
Sir Francis Drake
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Can we leave the politics out of this, please? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we leave the politics out of this, please?   Can we leave the politics out of this, please? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:13 am

I'm not getting information from any one person but from several in some very surprising places. I'm a local lad, I've lived in Plymouth for nearly all of my life and I've been going to Argyle for over 40 years... I know lots of people and they know lots more but I am not giving any names under any circumstances so don't ask. You can believe me or not as you will. I don't care.

It might appear that I have been lucky to have been right so far. I probably am and all it will take is a cunningly planted lie and I'll look silly and to be honest this is all a bit embarassing.

I think Stapleton's return, given his close relationship and friendship with Wrathall, must be a possibility worth seriously considering (and that is an opinion not based on information received).

One thing is certain: Brent won't be Argyle's owner forever.

So what next?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Can we leave the politics out of this, please?   Can we leave the politics out of this, please? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Forget the politics - wer'e going to Wembley!
 Banana 
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Can we leave the politics out of this, please?   Can we leave the politics out of this, please? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Apologies if you felt I was trying to put you on the spot Frank, it certainly wasn't my intention and I've enjoyed your sharing of tidbits recently.

I feel Stapleton's return is now inevitable. Far from being his biggest fan he does at least have recent success at our lowly level. If he could learn from previous experience then maybe not such a bad move in the short to medium term, just don't hang around in the long term.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Can we leave the politics out of this, please?   Can we leave the politics out of this, please? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:47 am

I'll never hear bad words about those lovely men and their lovely families !  lol 
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Can we leave the politics out of this, please?   Can we leave the politics out of this, please? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:38 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Apologies if you felt I was trying to put you on the spot Frank, it certainly wasn't my intention and I've enjoyed your sharing of tidbits recently.

I feel Stapleton's return is now inevitable.  Far from being his biggest fan he does at least have recent success at our lowly level.  If he could learn from previous experience then maybe not such a bad move in the short to medium term, just don't hang around in the long term.

I might be wrong but I think you'll find that the success we had was down to another PS.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Can we leave the politics out of this, please?   Can we leave the politics out of this, please? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:29 am

I actually own an Argyle double duvet cover. Beat that super-fans. I'm an awesome-fan.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Can we leave the politics out of this, please?   Can we leave the politics out of this, please? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

I feel Stapleton's return is now inevitable.  Far from being his biggest fan he does at least have recent success at our lowly level.  If he could learn from previous experience then maybe not such a bad move in the short to medium term, just don't hang around in the long term.

I might be wrong but I think you'll find that the success we had was down to another PS.

It was a joint effort with everyone pulling the same direction. Sturrock was afforded a lot of trust/faith and repaid that trust/faith. Anyhow, I'd prefer he didn't return but...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we leave the politics out of this, please?   Can we leave the politics out of this, please? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can we leave the politics out of this, please?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2