Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions regarding PAFC politics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Questions regarding PAFC politics Empty
PostSubject: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:59 am

1. Why does PL2 hate Andy Symons so much?
2. Why has the club been avidly against the Trust pretty much since the beginning?
3. Why does Ian Newell and Chris Webb dislike Damon L and seek to undermine him constantly?

I almost certainly have more questions to ask, but as someone who is not familiar with how things emerged during the admin period, I find some of the cliquey agendas fascinating as to how they are just accepted - 'oh him, yeah don't worry about him, he just hates him and he's entitled to his view just like you are', with no explanation whatsoever....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:23 am

If you were to post this on Pasoti I would give it 5 minutes before it's removed.

Point 1 I don't know but you can add Newell to that list of people who don't like Andy.

Point 2 is strange because it's the very same trust which got Brent the club in the first place. I'd like to also know why Brent doesn't like the trust. But then if you ever read private eye and the resulting fallout you'd know that Brent doesn't take too kindly to criticism.

I imagine on point 3 it's because they know Damon is a strong character and isn't a yes man. He also has experience in running a football club as a director and so cannot easily be fobbed off like some of us other outsiders can be.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:48 am

Point 3 is fairly straight-forward. Newell is firmly in the pocket of JB. De Lar is a lapdog for Newell and,conversely, JB. Newell rewards De Lar with the Pasoti top job (lol) to ensure the website stays 'on message'.

Damon on the other hand, isn't looking for titles privileges or rewards and so will speak out against everything that is so obviously being done for the benefit of Brent/Akkeron, as opposed to what's best for PAFC.

So they don't like Damon. (But we love him I love you )
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Czar is Helen Richards and I claim my £5.

Strange as it may seem IJN and I did get on OK during the Administration period. We both lack political correctness, both call a spade a fkin shovel and stood side by side when it almost came to blows between us and Guilfoyle and his shyster lawyer. We also worked together during the early days to raise money for the staff via the GTs. There was, at that time, a mutual respect. Even now if the occasion warrants, I can talk to Ian as the recent auction proved.

Things between Chris and I started off OK - I remember us both cross examining Guilfoyle at the first meeting we had with him and receiving an email from Chris saying how good the dynamic was. El Pres, however, took a dislike to me (maybe that should read mistrust of me) the day I contacted him to say that a potential bidder had contacted me to ask if I could set up a meet between him and the then Trust Chairman. At that point things changed. Maybe it will all come out in Eds book. I could be wrong tho - he may have hated me all along!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:06 pm

Indeed, point 3 is easy (ish). Damon is the most dangerous of enemies because he has nothing to lose. He has (I hope he doesn't mind as he has raised it in the past) suffered financially and personally to the extent that he quite rightly chooses to spend time with his family at the weekend, rather than attend games.

He neither seeks priviledge or favour and that makes him impossible to silence or bribe with either a loss or a gain in standing.

As that is Newell, Webb's (Mr Fit and Proper) and Postey's only weapon of attack they are rightly nervous of him and seek to discredit him at every opportunity.

The bad news is that it seems Damon has the hide of a rhino (more attractive obviously Damon Wink ) and rides the punches and then comes back for more.

Damon is, I think, universally liked and admired on this site. A general good egg who has made mistakes in the past and loves the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Stick to your values Damon, some will hate you, most will respect you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:36 pm

I believe Damon was also in the directors box when Newell had had his foul mouth rant at the previous board, which makes his disgust at Brent and his son hearing swearing a while back more piffle and balderdash from the king of hypocrisy.

Postey doesn't seem to like anyone particularly, other than a select few on Pasoti and Mr Brent, probably a result of his mummy abandoning him as a child and his wife running away with a younger man.

It's obvious why Brent doesn't like the trust. During his takeover bid he saw how united and powerful it was helping him get the big money contracts and knew it could one day be an adversary to be reckoned with if he started planning things which were detrimental to the club. He identified Webb as the strong figure heading it so he enticed the leader with a title and namebadge, which he loves displaying on Pasoti, and rounded up Webb's friends and made sure they were suitably rewarded too and sat back and watched while the former supporters of the trust attacked it and weakened it.

Webb, Newell and Postey were all deepthroaters and Webb and Newell Windsor Boys as well. I'm still waiting for all these transfer targets to be outed via Deepthroat by the way guys.

My opinion is that James Brent knew quite a lot about those now deleted accounts and may well have asked for the superfans help in diluting the trust support, something they were only too happy to oblige.

Postey has also admitted to being behind the Greenman account, with others he won't name but you can see a pattern emerging so again I would say it's highly likely that Webb and Newell were involved in that account as well. It's definitely involved people with a lot more to lose than Postey and as well as the threats made to me Andy Symons was also targeted by Greenman.

It makes Newell's decision to make Postey the Pasoti site manager very strange from the point of view of regular posters trusting him, but ties in nicely with being rewarded for his previous help and buying his silence.

Damon stands up against some of the damage being done to the trust and straight away he is accused of being not fit and proper by the very same people. Too many coincidences and makes me grateful for Andy and Damon having the guts to stand up to these bullying cowards.

Notice how such trust stalwarts as Jameson and Wozzer have both been involved in these shitty events attacking the trust, and have never spoken out against the crap going on since, even after several changes of personnel, which make a mockery of the idea that it was as support for Wozzer that the attacks started.

The next thing will be criticism of the PASB now that Andy is involved, even though El Presidente has been all for it up to now.

The people who are saying Andy is craving power are the one's that actually are. Just a pity that 90% of Pasoti posters believe the propaganda that is force fed to them over there. If the spell could be broken and they snapped out of their blind support of these people then there would be a strong base of opposition to Brent's plans. At the moment anyone like EJH who raises concerns is ridiculed and bullied and it won't be long before they're banned. It's happened so many times before and with Hairy's recent banning and Mark Pedlar's sacking you know it's just around the corner.

It's May Day so Viva la revolution!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:49 pm

This club is just one big nest of Vipers, our only hope is that the good guys prevail.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Politics!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:56 pm

4. Who was 'helenrichards'?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:08 pm

I don't know, but obviously not a flame from the Summer of '98!
Back to top Go down
DutchGreen_Ray

DutchGreen_Ray

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:35 pm

I thought the Politics would have dropped off now having survived the drop and was looking forward to next season.

Surely Brent sooner or later is going to install real Directors with teeth and the likes of Webb and Newell will just be a distant memory.

Can you imagine bigger clubs having this "in fighting" ??

No they wouldn't because the vast majority of supporters would have driven them out of the Club ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:23 pm

ejh wrote:
4. Who was 'helenrichards'?

Paul Thomas by the looks of it.

A mental case who has a weird obsession with Newell geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:26 pm

What's his history? On the face of it he's a real serial fruit loop. Is he as they say on the Sweeney "all maaaaafff and no fackin traaasers"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions regarding PAFC politics   Questions regarding PAFC politics Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding PAFC politics
Page 1 of 1