Freathy
Earwegoagain
Elias
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Who will leave next Empty
PostSubject: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 7:00 pm

Jephcott I bet..... Preston maybe ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 7:10 pm

Whoever it is it won't matter because no one is bigger than the club, they weren't that good anyway, the £15k we recieved can be much better spent on some injury prone player from the lower leagues rinse and repeat.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 7:58 pm

Camara is sure to go to Preston in January
Back to top Go down
Table 13

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 2:50 pm

We have no Championship quality players in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 3:05 pm

Anyone who’s got greed & slight ambition might wind up at PNE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:45 pm

i would have put my mortage on Jimmy Dickinson going there very soon.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:02 am

Angry wrote:
i would have put my mortage on Jimmy Dickinson going there very soon.

The job he does, there’s thousands of unemployed sports science/analysis graduates to fill that post, so no bother there.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:32 am

Preston don't have much money do they?
Also pretty sure its been said everyone on the staffing team there has been told to get on with their jobs,

Don't think any staff will follow.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:04 am

I suppose the obvious candidate to go would be Mayor, he's been with Lowe for a number of years. Depends if Lowe considers him championship material.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:38 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
I suppose the obvious candidate to go would be Mayor, he's been with Lowe for a number of years. Depends if Lowe considers him championship material.

cant see him going to preston unless Lowe wants to spend somewhat big money on a squad player.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:40 pm

Hopefully if they try to raid us the normal Plymouth prices don't apply
Back to top Go down
super furry dice

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:36 pm

The unknown is what money PNE may or may not have to spend on players. Their benefactor passed away in October and Risdale made noises in November about a limited budget and how they needed to grow revenue streams, but stopped short of saying how they might do that to the surprise of no one.

I'd say Mayor is always a likely Lowe target and I think he has it in him to step up but beyond that, well more of the midfield I would think but I reckon he'll have to shift a few out first unless someone is being lined up to takeover them and pump money in.  Truly I struggle not to look at Risdale and think a firesale is coming their way, but I could be wrong. Regardless, no sleep will be lost wondering, he cost me too much kip when he was at our place.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:59 pm

I would trust Boris before that twat Risdale.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:00 pm

Agree, look on the brightside P.N.E. have Ridsdale, Argo under Hallett don't. cheers
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 10:36 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Agree, look on the brightside P.N.E. have Ridsdale, Argo under Hallett don't. cheers

how the riddler is still allowed in football makes a mockery of the FA's fit and proper tests more so than usual.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 11:59 am

I See the in the know liars/bullshitters/shit stirrers call them what you like are spouting off today on the socials.

Claiming Grant, M.Cooper, Mayor, Houghton, Camará are to be sold and Broom is set to leave aswell all in January.
he/she/They doesn't say Preston but they wont all be going there as for starters some wont hack it in the championship.

i cant say i believe this tbh unless the club has financial problems and they need the cash that these 5 would bring in for us but other than that it wouldn't make alot of sense to let them all go in January Camara maybe as he is out of contract and Broom isnt ours as there is no way we would replace them with equal or better in the january window as clubs do not want to sell.
On the flip side of that, If they do all go and there is a Luggy v2.0 style of recruitment to replace the sports cars with cheap second hand fords again afterwards then the board have some questions to answer as somethng isnt right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 1:16 pm

Angry wrote:
I See the in the know liars/bullshitters/shit stirrers call them what you like are spouting off today on the socials.

Claiming Grant, M.Cooper, Mayor, Houghton, Camará are to be sold and Broom is set to leave aswell all in January.
he/she/They doesn't say Preston but they wont all be going there as for starters some wont hack it in the championship.

i cant say i believe this tbh unless the club has financial problems and they need the cash that these 5 would bring in for us but other than that it wouldn't make alot of sense to let them all go in January Camara maybe as he is out of contract and Broom isnt ours as there is no way we would replace them with equal or better in the january window as clubs do not want to sell.
On the flip side of that, If they do all go and there is a Luggy v2.0 style of recruitment to replace the sports cars with cheap second hand fords again afterwards then the board have some questions to answer as somethng isnt right.

Angry social media is full of crap also we have a 12 month option on Camara as Lowe was quick to tell us all recently
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 4:04 pm

I don't think it's at all unreasonable to think we'll have a much worse team after January. It's not like we haven't flogged all of our better players in January before.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 4:18 pm

I reckon Mayor, Camara and Broom are the only ones that could play in the CCC. I would drive Cooper to Preston if they wanted him.
Back to top Go down
super furry dice

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:17 pm

I'd agree with Mayor; I think Camara needs more aggression and to improve his final touch be it finishing or crossing, albeit I think he has improved as the season has gone on and he is a decent player; and Broom... really not sure. Loved him early doors but since Accrington away he's not quite been what he was, I don't know if that was Mayor coming back in and he being "rested" to my surprise, but I'd say v Wigan when he came on and at MKD, I could see a good player still but could make sense as to why Peterboro were happy to loan him. I'd add Hardie and Ennis as possibilities as well. I think Ennis needs games at this level first and foremost though and Hardie probably needs to fill out a bit more to move up.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:20 pm

I don't think that
A, Hallett would sell for staplewallet prices and B, wouldn't back Schumacher to make changes he needed to make.

we should find out after this presser today,
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:18 pm

every player has a price and its good to know at least in public that anyone thinking of bidding for one of ours will have to meet that price and no cut price deals.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:29 pm

Trouble is we haven't paid much for any of them so Plymouth prices could be looked at as money in the bank. Agree with SFD about Hardie he's easily as good as Mayor and has shown more goals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will leave next   Who will leave next Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will leave next
Page 1 of 1