Dick Trickle
Mock Cuncher
Beast_Guy
Hip Flask
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

York City match thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
Wonder how long Brent can keep this going? Surely even the most hardened BRENTOPHILE will be asking questions if we are in the same position this time next year?

To answer your question.

They wont be.
And we will be (even worse)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Wonder how long Brent can keep this going? Surely even the most hardened BRENTOPHILE will be asking questions if we are in the same position this time next year?

i dont want it too take a year for them blind sheep to wake up. They need waking up now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Whats happened to that palace fullback we signed on a short term contract? injured or just crap?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I bet there will be plenty of spaces in the business lounge for the next home defeat! prawn sandwich anyone pig ,,,,,,,,,,, Laughing

greensleeves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will be along later to tell us how unlucky we were and how everything at PAFC is rosie.  geek jocolor geek 
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Think he got injured 68
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I bet there will be plenty of spaces in the business lounge for the next home defeat! prawn sandwich anyone pig ,,,,,,,,,,, Laughing

greensleeves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will be along later to tell us how unlucky we were and how everything at PAFC is rosie.   geek jocolor geek 

both of them will be for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:44 pm

This is fecking bollocks

Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Quote from our President "Argyle have been very poor today"
Well Webb you cretin pile into the Directors Lounge after this debacle and confront Speccy face to face telling him what a moronic waste of space he is.red card 
I await your report with anticipation  knob

Edited......Upgraded his abuse of Argiggle to Pathetic now lol! 

Last edited by Beast_Guy on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:49 pm

Balls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Come on guys it's only 4.
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:50 pm

4-0 sack the fuckin lot of em now FFS jocolor 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:51 pm

Think he got injured 68

Thought so bud, looks like he's just joined on a non working holiday till may, at least he wont get a tan!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Ol Speccys lips must be a quivering now eh lads
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:53 pm

4-0 down

i am genuingly of to morrisons in a mo and i will pick up some popcorn because i cant WAIT! for the excuses from Nool and the Gang and how brent is awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Four nil down at home to york is pathetic. This dog shit team without mccormick is relegation fodder. BRENT OUT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:58 pm

i trust the team got booed off i would be disappointed if they werent and instead where mee with we're trying our best chant again
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:58 pm

Poor old Stapleton must be breaking his heart missing his beloved low quality Plymouth" dog shit "Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Thats it for me this season, i've only been once this term my lowest ever total in forty years! Brent and his rimmers have killed my desire to go stone dead. What a shocking state this joke of a club is in.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Blimey, never expected that. Dashed in from the golf course to get the final scores and wished I hadn't bothered.

oh well, out to the terrace to watch the sunset. Better than prawn sandwiches and corporate bollocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:08 pm

I did. The post Lavery undeniable truth continues. It's a poor team representing a divided club.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:30 pm

knecht wrote:
Angry wrote:
the team

Jake; Le Max, Delboy, 111, Baby Ben; Lewi, Snowy, Our Conor, Batman; RR, King of Benin

subs

Durrell, MM, Southway Suarez, Tyro, Doubtful, Westcountry Messi, Dave

Why is Nelson 111?

One eye,one arm,one arsehole.

Golf at St Mellion was cancelled today,rather a pity really that Home Park beckoned instead.Undoubtedly the key moment was Trotmans sending off and the double whammy of a goal resulting from the incident-looked suspiciously like offside in the build up to me,it wouldn't be a surprise to hear that confirmed because the linesman on the Lyndhurst side was atrocious,wrong decisions made throughout the game.Ref wasn't any better,clear handball in the build up to the second goal which came at exactly the wrong time and basically summed the afternoon up.Argyle huffed and puffed a bit in the second half without ever looking like scoring,York were always dangerous when exploiting the spaces resulting from the sending off and Argyle pushing forward,inevitably another couple of goals game in the last few minutes-in fairness the last one was a superb 25 yard shot.It was the sort of afternoon where everything which could go wrong did so but 0-4 at home is an embarrassment under any circumstances and could be very damaging in shaping the rest of the season.Not a good afternoon.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
as I said, we will be in this division for years to come..............
Yes pat, but we dont care if jimmy lets us have a fanfest tent jocolor  parteeeeee  parteeeeee  parteeeeee

A fanfest tent? I AM NO SUPERFAN, I shan't settle for anything less than a fanfest Marquee! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Getting battered by York City. Fcuking hell...
Back to top Go down
Hip Flask

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Angry wrote:
i trust the team got booed off i would be disappointed if they werent and instead where mee with we're trying our best chant again

They didn't get booed off, about 80% of the ground were gone long before the final whistle.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Hip Flask wrote:
Angry wrote:

They didn't get booed off, about 80%  of the ground were gone long before the final whistle.

Glory hunters  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

York City match thread.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next