Beast_Guy
Hip Flask
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

York City match thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Corr, some right tantrums on here. Chill out guys. Its bad, but it ain't a disaster.  there there 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:59 pm

The non investing banker and the bucket rattling superfans, got the team they deserve! In specs we trust deadhorse  deadhorse  deadhorse  parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:01 pm

as I said, we will be in this division for years to come..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Getting dicked at home 2-0 by a tinpot Northern side.

Feck me if i had a quid for every-time i have had the misfortune to say that id be a millionaire.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:02 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Corr, some right tantrums on here. Chill out guys. Its bad, but it ain't a disaster.  there there 

2-0 down playing awful and reduced to ten men yeah it could be worse confused 
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Just be greatful we've got a team. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:04 pm

FFS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:05 pm

PatDunne wrote:
as I said, we will be in this division for years to come..............
Yes pat, but we dont care if jimmy lets us have a fanfest tent jocolor  parteeeeee  parteeeeee  parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:09 pm

feck off Webb "Yeah we're gonna get back in this game"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:12 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
feck off Webb "Yeah we're gonna get back in this game"

why is horatio commentating for anyway? what does he know about football he proves time and time again he knows jackshit about anything of worth.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:14 pm

I have 0 ideas m8. Why is he more qualified to talk about it than us?
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Cos he's got intimate knowledge Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:15 pm

We cant compete with a northern giant like York, perhaps they've got a cheap fifth choice striker we could borrow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:17 pm

We are now winning the games at the bottom of the table which keep you from being relegated, take note Torquay, what we can't do is beat the teams like York that you need to win to get in the playoffs, season over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
We cant compete with a northern giant like York, perhaps they've got a cheap fifth choice striker we could borrow?

The sad fact of the matter is that York are simply a better side then what we are.
I was at the game at Bootham where they played us off the park and we were lucky to escape with a draw.

Heads should roll after this debacle, i wouldn't hold my breath though.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:23 pm

So Shez will again become the worst manager EVER tonight on the farm as the sheep call for his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:25 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

The sad fact of the matter is that York are simply a better side then what we are.
I was at the game at Bootham where they played us off the park and we were lucky to escape with a draw.

of course not its all part of the plan to keep the club in the lower leaguues as nool prefers it and brent can justify not building a decent grandstand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:26 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

We are just fourth division also rans going nowhere while brent keeps the club on life support only! these are dark days for us freaks and weirdo's. At least the deadheads will stop deluding themselves with the playoffs Laughing
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Struggling to beat Mansfield at home was all the proof we needed to know a play off place is laughable
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:30 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
So Shez will again become the worst manager EVER tonight on the farm as the sheep call for his head

In a bleeting and babbling sorta way do doubt. Pink Floyd time for me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:31 pm

BRENT OUT................NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:32 pm

sheridan is doing as good a job as he can with the backing of the board like ours. naturally the sheep will call for him to be sacked for wotton lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:37 pm

I bet there will be plenty of spaces in the business lounge for the next home defeat! prawn sandwich anyone pig ,,,,,,,,,,, Laughing
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Wonder how long Brent can keep this going? Surely even the most hardened BRENTOPHILE will be asking questions if we are in the same position this time next year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Fortr..........Matress Home Park
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: York City match thread.   York City match thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

York City match thread.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next