`rgill
Tringreen
seadog
Czarcasm
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

York Match Thread..... Empty
PostSubject: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Can we go 5 games unbeaten ? Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:40 pm

Forgot the team geek 

Last edited by Jack Sheppard on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Team  cheers 

McCormick, Blanchard, Trotman, Branston, Berry, Nelson, Boco, Hourihane, Reckord, Alessandra, Reid

Subs : Cole, Blackman, Blizzard, Young, Harvey, Obadeyi, Gurrieri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:42 pm

There's a game today? sorry Peggy!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Just put the radio on. Co-commentator is the wonderfully named John Holmes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:26 pm

He's big down south Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Exeter 0-2 Southend
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:39 pm

It's a long old poke..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Where is our special correspondent punchy? or is it that shit he stayed in the pub! Argyle's most important and best ever fan is not at york, but sat at home slagging off crap supporters from behind his keyboard!Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:47 pm

I knew I should have followed Paul Roberts' lead and lump on a nil nil HT score. 7 times in the last 8 games. God, not only are we shit, but we're boring as hell. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE SOME FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:51 pm

I much prefer 0-0 to 4-0 down, bollocks to entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:55 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Where is our special correspondent punchy? or is it that shit he stayed in the pub! Argyle's most important and best ever fan is not at york, but sat at home slagging off crap supporters from behind his keyboard!Laughing
Yeah FFS Punch, get yer long lense out and aim it at the Directors Box to see if the novelty has well and truly worn off for James. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
The problem is Jack, particularly with Christmas coming you've got a business trying to charge over £20 to come in, with very little prospect of seeing many goals AND the team that does score is unlikely to be Argyle.

No problem with being tight in defence but a combination of being tight in defence and still being in the bottom half IS an issue.

That will lead directly to lower gates. With all pay on the gate on Wednesday let's see how many turn up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
The problem is Jack, particularly with Christmas coming you've got a business trying to charge over £20 to come in, with very little prospect of seeing many goals AND the team that does score is unlikely to be Argyle.

No problem with being tight in defence but a combination of being tight in defence and still being in the bottom half IS an issue.

That will lead directly to lower gates. With all pay on the gate on Wednesday let's see how many turn up.

It's certainly not great to watch or listen to at times Pokey but i'd still rather have a team that doesn't concede or score many than a team that loses 4-3 every week...............and no, i'm not related to George Graham. lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:

It's certainly not great to watch or listen to at times Pokey but i'd still rather have a team that doesn't concede or score many than a team that loses 4-3 every week...............and no, i'm not related to George Graham.  lol! 
I understand Jack, but 46 points from 46 games, conceding none gets you relegated in this division.

Unfortunately we now need to score.......we are truly dog shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Heard Drew's observation about points when Argyle have conceded the first goal and I couldn't quite believe it but yes.....when Argyle have conceded first they have not picked up a point all season. Football 365 call this Resolve.

Resolve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:17 pm

Oh dear.pig 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Bur but but......... i fink York are a good side Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:22 pm

1-1 Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Yay.cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Get in....come on Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:25 pm

We'll score when we want, We'll score when we want, we're Plimuff Argo we'll score when we want. jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Topeadope !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:29 pm

In dah wah ali doed ?
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Bur but but......... i fink York are a good side Rolling Eyes 

Plimiffs good aswell,but nobody`s quite sure for what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: York Match Thread.....   York Match Thread..... Empty

Back to top Go down

York Match Thread.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next