Dougie
green_genie
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

HHP Update / Funding - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:31 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I'll give you the starter Tis. The two corners of the stadium that now sit under an Akkeron company lease, not a PAFC lease. The freehold of the club car park sitting in the James Brent pension pot along with Could £900.000 worth of pavilions shares that were gifted to him by Plymouth City Council.

My guess is that is probably everything you can think of and not one of them was a realisable asset for the Club, all of them would have gone to whoever took over through the admin or a liquidation, the Club was £17 million in debt, it's assets were never going to come close to defraying that, the fact that Brent and his chums on PCC are having a profitable time out of it has no bearing upon PAFC.

Any potential fundage from those assets was gone the second Brenda rocked up, if not Brenda then some other blood sucking suit, if not Brent then ditto, what you got for that was the promise of a new stand, if it gets built you have a result, if not you are no further behind than you would have been, and dare I say, you deserve to be.

You guys should try supporting a team with crowds of less than 3k, a rack of suits drawing big wedge, a shit manager on £3k a week and a ground which is falling down, that might teach you not to be such a bunch of whingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

I'll give you the starter Tis. The two corners of the stadium that now sit under an Akkeron company lease, not a PAFC lease. The freehold of the club car park sitting in the James Brent pension pot along with Could £900.000 worth of pavilions shares that were gifted to him by Plymouth City Council.

My guess is that is probably everything you can think of and not one of them was a realisable asset for the Club, all of them would have gone to whoever took over through the admin or a liquidation, the Club was £17 million in debt, it's assets were never going to come close to defraying that, the fact that Brent and his chums on PCC are having a profitable time out of it has no bearing upon PAFC.

Any potential fundage from those assets was gone the second Brenda rocked up, if not Brenda then some other blood sucking suit, if not Brent then ditto, what you got for that was the promise of a new stand, if it gets built you have a result, if not you are no further behind than you would have been, and dare I say, you deserve to be.

You guys should try supporting a team with crowds of less than 3k, a rack of suits drawing big wedge, a shit manager on £3k a week and a ground which is falling down, that might teach you not to be such a bunch of whingers.

Yes yes. Let the hate flow through you.  Jedi Knight 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:43 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

Yes yes. Let the hate flow through you.  Jedi Knight 

lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

That's one of a number of reasons why I've never really given two phucks about Exeter. For me, Geography is the only factor in any perceived rivalry. Well that and the fact that in the midst of the worst trough in our entire history we're currently rubbing Div 4 shoulders.

I dislike Exeter about as much as Southampton hate Bournemouth, Or Everton hate Tranmere.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

I dislike Exeter about as much as Southampton hate Bournemouth, Or Everton hate Tranmere.

And that is exactly why I can't really hate you Gargs, even when you are trying to be clever and condescending you are so locked in to your faux Billy Big Bollox Syndrome that not only do you compare yourselves to two proper Premier League sides, at the same time you compare us to two sides that are far bigger than tiny little old ECFC, your denial is embedded, you need professional help.

A better analogy would have been to compare Leyton Orient and Dagenham.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 1:47 pm

We don't bother comparing ourselves to two-bit premiership teams, you East D'bn, slack-jawed, frog-eyed spunk trumpet.  Barcelona are our main rivals these days.

Why only last week we were singing 'again, we'll never play you again, we'll never play you again' to Real Madrid.

Deluded enough for you, Poultice?  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Why only last week we were singing 'again, we'll never play you again, we'll never play you again' to Real Madrid.

Well I certainly remember Porky bigging up your off season run around with the Madrid youff team in Austria some years ago, so nothing would surprise me.

Beside which of course I can't imagining you wanting to compare yourselves to such monsters of football as say.........York City !

We all know that there is no comparison there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

HHP Update / Funding
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8