Damon.Lenszner
Dougie
green_genie
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Yep, Lord Tis is bang on the money with that observation, my observation is that Brent is VERY astute and uses Porky and Webb as the usefull fools that they are.........

I think you're right to an extent. But if Brent has his finger on the pulse then he must be pretty concerned at the lack of support Newell has on his very own Farm website. The only people who back him up are his carefully selected close-support team of Mods and around half a dozen others who would struggle to get into double figures in the brain-cell dept.

After all, Newells usefulness in maintaining the thought control process over the road is pretty much done & dusted now. No surprises if Brent begins to strategically distance himself from the constant bacon aroma.

Yep, Brent will have well distanced himself by the time it comes for him to scarper with the loot, leaving as Tring rightly says, Nool and the gang to Lord it over a shoebox............
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:09 pm

So brilliant has Brent's manipulation of Jones, Webb and Newell been, each of them has absolutely no option or choice but to blindly follow through with Brent's plan now. Jones in particular - how can he possibly endorse Brent's purchase of the Freehold from PCC - but he will. Brent has them precisely where he wants them and has, frankly, ensured every aspect of his total control can't all be blamed on him - truly a masterclass in village domination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:17 pm

Hitch wrote:
Jones in particular - how can he possibly endorse Brent's purchase of the Freehold from PCC - but he will.

Indeed Hitch. Who can forget him resigning supposedly under the guise of not wanting a public asset like the park land to fall into private hands.
Maybe he reckons "HHP" or "Home Park" is no longer part of the park. That seems to be the latest wheeze.
Can't wait for that U turn. Self interested PR man. They have no shame. Full stop.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Hitch wrote:
So brilliant has Brent's manipulation of Jones, Webb and Newell been, each of them has absolutely no option or choice but to blindly follow through with Brent's plan now. Jones in particular - how can he possibly endorse Brent's purchase of the Freehold from PCC - but he will. Brent has them precisely where he wants them and has, frankly, ensured every aspect of his total control can't all be blamed on him - truly a masterclass in village domination.

.....ain't that the truth.
Back to top Go down
paulysalz

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Hitch wrote:

I've been struggling to come up with a concise way of expressing what I think about Brent, Webb, Newell and Jones. This post does it for me. I agree with every word.

The neutering of Webb, Newell and the Trust (those with the ability to 'unleash the dogs' as so effectively achieved against Heaney, Guilfoyle and co.) was a masterstroke by Brent. My only surprise has been how little he had to offer them in order for them to sell out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:52 pm

paulysalz wrote:
Hitch wrote:

I've been struggling to come up with a concise way of expressing what I think about Brent, Webb, Newell and Jones. This post does it for me. I agree with every word.

The neutering of Webb, Newell and the Trust (those with the ability to 'unleash the dogs' as so effectively achieved against Heaney, Guilfoyle and co.) was a masterstroke by Brent. My only surprise has been how little he had to offer them in order for them to sell out.

Ahh yes the Heaney lead consortium that was fought against night and day by Webb and Nool yet seems to me to be no different to what Brent is doing now. How can in their eeys one property developer who had no interest in the club but to build on its land be better than another one who is building on more  scratch 

I dont see it being about Heaney not having a bean to scratch his arse with as that wasn't know at the time those too started bigging up brent left right and centre. i wonder if he offered them their roles they have now for support in getting his bid accepted after being rejected at first?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:01 pm

Angry wrote:
paulysalz wrote:
Hitch wrote:

Ahh yes the Heaney lead consortium that was fought against night and day by Webb and Nool yet seems to me to be no different to what Brent is doing now. How can in their eeys one property developer who had no interest in the club but to build on its land be better than another one who is building on more  scratch 

I dont see it being about Heaney not having a bean to scratch his arse with as that wasn't know at the time those too started bigging up brent left right and centre. i wonder if he offered them their roles they have now for support in getting his bid accepted after being rejected at first?

Angry you really should go over to the other side and post on PASOTI ,,,your talent is clearly wasted on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:18 pm

Angry wrote:
paulysalz wrote:
Hitch wrote:

The difference between Heaney and Brent is that Heaney's prawn sandwiches were not offered to the scum bags that have sold themselves and the Club out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:29 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Yep, Brent will have well distanced himself by the time it comes for him to scarper with the loot, leaving as Tring rightly says, Nool and the gang to Lord it over a shoebox............

Bleddy hell boys, shoebox?

Do you mean the 17,500 capacity, all seated, nearly new, modern stadium for which you as a club will have paid the sum total of sweet fook all, including the free hybrid pitch.

You boys certainly have a distorted way of looking your gift horses in the mouth, you should at least be a tad grateful for getting all of that for nothing, Shirley?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 am

"a tad grateful"

If it is ever built.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:16 am

Seen it a few times around the sites that Heaney was the patsy for our illustrious leader all along - wonder who was part of that Gibraltar gang?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:50 am

Dear Tis, it's no gift horse - it's Brent making off with millions of council tax payers money and throwing a small stand and a load of sandwiches the peasants way, down here, the Pavilions, the land and leases at HHP, The Civic Centre, all were owned by us ([people lke you and me) and i'm sposed to be grateful for a shoebox?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Of course he was Bandy. Do people really think Heaney paid up £300K, commit to buying the club while not knowing he had to pay player wages through the admin process, and then just meekly kiss it goodbye ? Do me a favour. Very Happy 
No one "stood back". It was a process orchestrated by the man in the middle... that was his job and why he was brought in by Stapleton.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:16 pm

Various events during admin still stink to high heaven with not even a hint of explanation about them.

* Ridsdale's walking holiday
* Ridsdale appointing Guilfoyle
* Guilfoyle's abject failure to keep to any of his deadlines for anything
* The identity of those behind Bishop International
* The mysterious emergence of people all based in Batley
* Heaney's bidding company using Stapleton's accountancy firm's address
* The contents of the contract that designated Heaney as preferred bidder
* The failure of that contract to hold Heaney to any sort of accountability
* The exact nature of the Guilfoyle/Ridsdale relationship
* The exact nature of the Abe/Kagami connection
* How Abe came to back Heaney
* Why he stopped
* The exact nature of the Kagami/Mastpoint relationship
* The champagne popping that ended the vigil but which signified nothing at all

... there's probably loads more.

All very fishy and mysterious.

Any one of those things would be odd but putting them all together really does make me wonder about just what the hell was going on?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:24 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Various events during admin still stink to high heaven with not even a hint of explanation about them.

* Why he stopped

Any one of those things would be odd but putting them all together really does make me wonder about just what the hell was going on?

I'd like to add why every other potential bidder was run out of town by nool and the gang
what did brent offer for the trust and pasoti support
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

* Why he stopped

So, with respect, why have you been so reticent for so long to accept the possibility that the debt owing is hugely more than you have hoped in the past with your calculations and articles, mainly just listing football creditor debts ? Why have so many fans refused to accept the possibility that Mastpoint/Ticketus, and yes, Kagami as well, are queued up to get their money back over the long term ? What made you think that the likes of Kagami, let alone Mastpoint, would just walk away from a going concern that could be milked for decades if necessary ? I don't get it.
My own personal opinion is that the plan needed a quick 300k up front to satisfy and "guarantee" an initial payment to the administrators to work their "magic" with the unaffordable immediate wage responsibilities. The old owners then found a way to get that money to the process, and stall, stall, stall.
Of course, we are then supposed to believe that St James eventually took about a couple of weeks and a tea break to negotiate and sign 300 contracts  to save the planet Very Happy Talk about Flash Gordon.
There's only so many times some of us can keep repeating this sort of thing before one just can't be bothered any more, as I refuse to accept that people are as dumb as they make out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:29 pm

Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

* Why he stopped

I'd like to add why every other potential bidder was run out of town by nool and the gang
what did brent offer for the trust and pasoti support

Prawn sandwiches and the mockery of a title i.e. 'site manager', president etc.

Cheap maybe, but cheap is often more than enough to buy cheap people.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

* Why he stopped

add to that Guilfoyle's assertion that there no need to market the club as he knew who the buyer would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:02 pm

So who, apart from the fans, the stadium and the Club, actually lost out financially?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:13 pm

GOB wrote:
So who, apart from the fans, the stadium and the Club, actually lost out financially?

council taxpayers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:14 pm

and would it have been legal?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Winter Green wrote:
"magic"

The only "magic" involved is the mushrooms you lot are on.

Tell you what, if they bought banal conjecture into the Winter Ols to provide a little light relief from the Curling, you lot would be nailed on for the team gold.

Bottom line, you had fook all and nobody wanted you, you have still got fook all but are in the League and there is half a chance you are gonna get a £10million improvement to your ground for fook all, you have lost nothing, not a sausage, booger all. So the local taxpayers get mugged, who gives a fook? They got mugged for building the ground you have now and none of you were on the barricades then. I will go to the foot of our stairs if one of you could come up with just one realisable asset that Brent has "stripped" from PAFC, but it ain't happening, you will all carry on spouting anti Brent and anti Porky drivel while the dribble seeps from the edges of your mouths, listen up fools, nobody else was in the frame, Brent saved you from a worse fate, you should build a fooking statue to the man.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
paulysalz

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:38 pm

GOB wrote:

Heaney? I'd be very interested to hear his version of events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Winter Green wrote:
"magic"  

Never took to mushrooms or any of the hallucinogenic drugs. Not to my taste and far too many friends suffered on occasion and didn't come back.
I like REALity, straight out of the box, heightened or dulled, depending on the sun and moon, and maybe a bit of those the armed forces use. Drugs are one of the few traditional things in my life. Certainly did far too much nicotine, that's foreshore. Tide's gone out now.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:28 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Winter Green wrote:
"magic"

Tell you what, if they bought banal conjecture into the Winter Ols to provide a little light relief from the Curling, you lot would be nailed on for the team gold.

Bottom line, you had fook all and nobody wanted you, you have still got fook all but are in the League and there is half a chance you are gonna get a £10million improvement to your ground for fook all, you have lost nothing, not a sausage, booger all. So the local taxpayers get mugged, who gives a fook? They got mugged for building the ground you have now and none of you were on the barricades then. I will go to the foot of our stairs if one of you could come up with just one realisable asset that Brent has "stripped" from PAFC, but it ain't happening, you will all carry on spouting anti Brent and anti Porky drivel while the dribble seeps from the edges of your mouths, listen up fools, nobody else was in the frame, Brent saved you from a worse fate, you should build a fooking statue to the man.

That is all.

I'll give you the starter Tis. The two corners of the stadium that now sit under an Akkeron company lease, not a PAFC lease. The freehold of the club car park sitting in the James Brent pension pot along with Could £900.000 worth of pavilions shares that were gifted to him by Plymouth City Council.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

HHP Update / Funding
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next