HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proof of funding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Can someone explain exactly what this means, is it cash in a briefcase, a letter from the bank, a bank statement?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 pm

god only knows, if the league have not approved league membership yet, how can we play at Shrews?

"At this time The Football League has met with the current proposed purchasers of the Club but has not approved any application for membership of The League going forwards"
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 pm

seadog wrote:
god only knows, if the league have not approved league membership yet, how can we play at Shrews?

"At this time The Football League has met with the current proposed purchasers of the Club but has not approved any application for membership of The League going forwards"

What that means seadog is the football league "golden" share being transferred to the new company set up by Risdale, you can play in the football league for 1 season without the share transfer.

Whats worrying is Heaney's bid will not go forward without the transfer of the share, apparently
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 pm

PAFC in Administration is a member of the league and can remain so for another 9 months I think. The issue is transferring the share to the new PAFC 125.

Essentially the Riddler has to show the FL a bank statement with the money in it to prove the football club can fund itself. The transparency issue is something they will somehow sidestep.

It's still about Heaney providing the money.

A Peer of the realm has answered it for me on passers.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:59 pm

the whole pantomime is doing my head in..........
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:02 pm

GOB wrote:
Can someone explain exactly what this means, is it cash in a briefcase, a letter from the bank, a bank statement?

The mind baffles, if it was me i would want proof of actual cash in an account, and for that entire sum to be placed in a solicitor's account, and not be able to be released without both parties agreement, or until the deal is either concluded or cancelled.

Seems Brenda is happy with a solicitors letter!!!!!.
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:42 pm

125+1 wrote:

Whats worrying is Heaney's bid will not go forward without the transfer of the share, apparently

What's worrying about that ? ... sounds good to me. That's a problem for Guilfoyle.
It's still the same old story, the Heaney bid trying to bully and bulldoze it's way through the hurdles.
As to 'proof of funds' .... seriously, I would assume this is very similar to the old way of checking out how decent a chap is. The more the front, the better the clothes, the history, the better one's connections and solicitors, the more favourable the reception. For some reason Buttivant doesn't cut it and I can only assume he has big ears, has a tendancy to twitch and once did a reiki III course in Kensington. Of course, a good portcullis and a crown or two usually does the trick ... even in this day and age ... but make sure your paper and printer are up to the job ... standard ink jet A4 is so chav. Oh ! ... and call yourself Britannia, Chartered or Consolidated ... something that shouts gravitas and I'm the same as you, to these bumbling idiots.
Despite the talk and scientific rhetoric, in reality, the world hasn't changed a jot since Tiny Tim.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:04 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
125+1 wrote:

What's worrying about that ? ... sounds good to me. That's a problem for Guilfoyle.
It's still the same old story, the Heaney bid trying to bully and bulldoze it's way through the hurdles.

Not really, i can see Heaney's point of view on that, i wouldnt hand over 6million without the guarantee of the golden share. So its a sort catch 22 situation no golden share, no more money. But that could be a good thing as it might mean heaney might puul out of the deal then enter the trust and brent.
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:39 pm

But the problem Heaney has is that he won't hand over the cash because he, like everyone else, is fully aware that he is involved with more then one club and is browning his pants in case the FL tell him where to go. If he wants to get his hands on PAFC and he has the cash then it's very simply, wave goodbye to Truro City.

It's like the monkey trying to grab the nut from a hollow in a tree, he can't let go because he's too greedy.
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:49 am

Ridsdale and Guilfoyle have the answer now Gob...... Heaney is going to legally "GIFT" the millions to Peter Ridsdale.
Laughing

As anyone with any sense at all has so clearly seen for some time, the sale agreement is being extended and the staff are officially being asked to defer yet again.

And what are Pasoti Trust doing ?
Pushing and shuffling for position, eyeing up eachothers pointless election addresses..... wonderful .... great stuff people.

Let me guess what Pasoti Trust's reaction will be to the latest deferral.
They'll call for fans to pull together, meekly turn up on Saturday and fill their buckets.... thus making a Heaney purchase even more certain.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 am

Any chance of a link PP, help us lazy ones out.........
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 am

Certainly Seadog

Guilfoyle's Bullshit

"Just one more month" is Guilfoyle's plea.
The staff will no doubt meekly put up with it. I expect the odd player to leave now. They really are trying to squeeze everyone, especially the Football League, as they now feel they've convinced the League the 'rescue plan' is a non starter

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:27 am

Cheers PP, incredible as always, spot the deadline.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 am

About time there was a protest against this clown of an administrator.No doubt the "don't upset the applecart" brigade will try to dampen down any insurrection ["whats the point of protest,it won't do any good",i can hear their timorous tummies going all queasy already],just as they did when the old board were slowly bringing the club to its knees.It may not do any good,not the point really,though.It's taking the piss,it really is,and at least a good loud rebellion may make Guilfoyle aware of peoples feelings on the issue.I don't know if he attends matches,even if he doesn't maybe the strength of feeling against him would filter through.

Guilfoyle out.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:09 am

Sadly, the [eager for a place at the top table] superfans, fronting the Triad of Meek Compliance, are too afraid of upsetting the 'hard working gentlemen'.

The suits can do whatever they like.............. In Ridders we trust anyone ? jocolor
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:32 am

I'm with GS, there needs to be a campaign directed at the Administrator and his company, it may well be Heaney that is withholding money from the staff etc. but it's the administrator that is allowing it!
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:03 am

Tringreen wrote:
Sadly, the [eager for a place at the top table] superfans, fronting the Triad of Meek Compliance, are too afraid of upsetting the 'hard working gentlemen'.
Indeed they are. They pride themselves in delivering compliance, not organised opposition ... even if the behaviour of the club is as it is now ..a sort of permanent head turning self perpetuating management of the fanbase ... euuughhh !
In video terms, they have a name for this sort of blurring .... it's called dithering ..... very apt, and I only wish this subconcious wish to please the 'gentlemen' were that innocent. There have always been such sort of folk, and I hope they'll be very happy when they inevitably settle down under the boot of the Heaney and Ridsdale regime. I won't be there ... not after how these buyers have acted ... and I wonder how any other self respecting super fan can continue either, but, as they always say, principles aren't for them.
You only live once.
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:25 am

I've just read a comment complaining that if Argyle are liquidated he will lose his season ticket money, well no shit Sherlock!

Are these people a bit think or what? I mean, they were told it a million times, how much more obvious can it be when you do business with people like Heaney and Ridsdale, both famed for their dodgy dealing and court cases.

It now seems almost certain that liquidation will be the route that is taken, but then, that was always the idea wasn't it, to scam as much season ticket sales as possible and sell anything of value before going tits up. It puts money into everyone's pockets, great idea and all before Ridders visit to the courts!

Quite frankly, those morons that purchased season tickets must be considered the most stupid morons of all time!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:45 am

It's not going to go to liquidation.
This is traditional admin pantomine, or any negotiations for that matter. Guilfoyle's just winding it up, putting the pressure on. It's Good Friday, put the turkey in the oven.

Talking of turkeys, I wonder who will blink ?
The interested parties are the staff, Football league, Guilfoyle, Lombard and Heaney/Ridsdale.
I reckon the staff will be the first, followed by Heaney. In my opinion, the League and Lombard are not ready to blink yet, and Guilfoyle needs an answer to the wages. That leaves the staff and Heaney. My bet is on the staff, with Heaney a close second with £200K.

PS .... I see Guilfoyle is taking Heaney to court this afternoon for £230K immediate payment. Everything's hunky dory then jocolor
All choreographed to help Ridsdale and Heaney bulldoze Lombard this afternoon.

I'M EVEN MORE CERTAIN THAN EVER NOW THAT HEANEY DOES HAVE THE MONEY AND THE WHOLE MONEY SHORTAGE IS A CAREFULLY CONCEIVED DECEPTION.
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Guilfoyle seems to be putting his fingers up to Brent and the Trust, it could be a game of bluff mind so I'm assuming that those in favour are not panicking too much and are aware of the situation. If not, then it will be liquidated unless Heaney produces a rabbit.
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:08 pm

I see that our friend is suggesting that liquidation is a certainty, the end game is approaching!

A useful Twitter link.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Just like Pasoti Trust and Napoleon, that BBC Matt character has been conned all along to 'leak' Ridsdale's media plants.
It all helps build the case so Ridsdale Heaney can bulldoze the league, Lombard, and anyone else.
When this deal is done, I would bet our old friend Abe is still in the game .... and had never left.

I see Napoleon is predicting doom and gloom today like a good chap

I reckon the real hard working gents should knight him after all this for services rendered. geek
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:39 pm

I suspect that this has been a long term plan and its objective was never the survival of the club. Ridsdale is a champion when it comes to prising out money for season tickets and the administrators will make a million anyway.

The only person that will lose will be Heany's initial 300k, but I'm sure the charitable administrator and Ridsdale will make sure that Heaney comes out of this mess with the 300k back in his pocket and a few bob as a bonus!

There's only two options, we are liquidated or a very unlikely Plan B comes into force. If I were a betting man I would be placing my bet on liquidation very, very soon!
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:49 pm

A great quote from Napoleon today

Quote :
That man, who's patience is obviously coming to an end, is deeply peeved and has the power to simply flick his fingers and say 'enough is enough'.

I think that sums up how our friend sees the world ... best please the big bad squire or the world will end.... He holds all the cards ... without Him, the whole world stops spinning jocolor Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease .. get a grip Naps... typical parochial ganger talk.

There will be a green shirt still picking the ball out of the back of the net long after you're gone... sit down and have a good old cup of tea .. it's Summer.
Back to top Go down

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:56 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
A great quote from Napoleon today

Quote :
That man, who's patience is obviously coming to an end, is deeply peeved and has the power to simply flick his fingers and say 'enough is enough'.

I think that sums up how our friend sees the world ... best please the big bad squire or the world will end.... He holds all the cards ... without Him, the whole world stops spinning jocolor Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease .. get a grip Naps... typical parochial ganger talk.

There will be a green shirt still picking the ball out of the back of the net long after you're gone.

Yes!

Whilst I find this all rather depressing I have been prepared for it for well over two years, it was always on the cards and when it finally ends a new Argyle will be born and I am looking forward to supporting it, no matter what level we play at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Proof of funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proof of funding   Proof of funding Empty

Back to top Go down

Proof of funding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next