Dougie
green_genie
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
green_genie

green_genie

HHP Update / Funding Empty
PostSubject: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:03 am

## Herald Link ##

Update in Herald from Martyn Starnes not really saying a lot that isn't already on t' web.

Retail unit lets have moved to 70% from "around 2/3rds" in November.

The quote below is something new. Presumably investors would want some guarantees for £50M+.

Quote :
As far as funding is concerned, he added: "There are several investors that are interested in providing the funds to finance the overall development but negotiations cannot be finalised until the build costs have been entirely agreed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 am

Jimmy having funding issues! Never did I expect that.

Can barely contain my delight tbh :-D
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 am

So The President wasn't wrong two weeks ago

The President's Twatter wrote:

@Chris_Webb
I spoke up JB yesterday. All work is full steam ahead. Some delays from signing all the minor details which all have to come..
together. Sure something concrete will be announced soon!
[/quote]

Did James tell him the new date? Quite an important detail I would have thought.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:43 am

I thought I'd read the 2015 date before and it's in the PASB minutes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
the PAFC Board were of the opinion that the best time to review any further options for the longer term would be when the new grandstand opened, hopefully in 2015
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:48 am

Quote :
And Starnes said that the club's office staff will be temporarily moved to the Pavilions once building work on the grandstand is under way.

All very nice for another of Mr Brents companies (and by default his pension fund)
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:52 am

Hopefully an industry professional will be able to answer but I think we know that the main contractor has been appointed, however build costs have yet to be agreed. Am I missing something?

Build costs yet to be agreed, funding yet to be agreed, planning conditions not yet met. Many contrators now going to be involved in major storm repairs to the infrastructure of the South West. I think 19 months is optimistic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:11 am

Total fudge - reads like Argyle is picking and choosing the lenders, how about no institutions want to touch this abomination with a friggin barge pole!! Imminent? my arse!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:23 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Hopefully an industry professional will be able to answer but I think we know that the main contractor has been appointed, however build costs have yet to be agreed. Am I missing something?

Build costs yet to be agreed, funding yet to be agreed, planning conditions not yet met. Many contrators now going to be involved in major storm repairs to the infrastructure of the South West. I think 19 months is optimistic.

Interesting thing about Kier, they now want subbies to cough up £170 to register to their system! That will do wonders for the local economy!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:25 am

green_genie wrote:
## Herald Link ##

Update in Herald from Martyn Starnes not really saying a lot that isn't already on t' web.

The quote below is something new. Presumably investors would want some guarantees for £50M+.  

Quote :
As far as funding is concerned, he added: "There are several investors that are interested in providing the funds to finance the overall development but negotiations cannot be finalised until the build costs have been entirely agreed."

Thats a drop of 3%!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:25 am

James Brent: redefining the word "imminent" for a new age.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:36 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
green_genie wrote:
## Herald Link ##

Quote :

Thats a drop of 3%!!!

Actually, isn't a rise of 3%?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:39 am

So too hit a completion date of the start of the 2015/2016 season the build would have to start when? The end of this season?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:43 am

knecht wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
green_genie wrote:
## Herald Link ##

Quote :

Thats a drop of 3%!!!

In reality nothing has changed since November. There are 13 units each representing 7.7% of total (unless he is weighting based on different sizes) so nine units let is ~70% and "around 2/3rds".
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:53 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
green_genie wrote:
## Herald Link ##

Quote :

Thats a drop of 3%!!!

Tbf, two-thirds is 66.6%
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:57 am

I think you'll find it's 66.6 recurring. But who am I to split hairs?  Smile 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:05 am

knecht wrote:
I think you'll find it's 66.6 recurring. But who am I to split hairs?  Smile 

And rumour has it that Jimmy has 666 tattoed on his scalp under his hair.............spooky.  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:18 am

Whose keen fer buying a brick to help with costings?

I hope they're kept as well as the last lot.

Green armeeeee
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:48 am

green_genie wrote:
knecht wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
green_genie wrote:
## Herald Link ##

Quote :

Thats a drop of 3%!!!

In reality nothing has changed since November. There are 13 units each representing 7.7% of total (unless he is weighting based on different sizes) so nine units let is ~70% and "around 2/3rds".

I was wondering about the 70%. Does it mean 7 out of 10 of the units by number, by floor area or by income required from them? And does it include the units Argyle will get in the 7 or in the 10?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:54 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Whose keen fer buying a brick to help with costings?

I hope they're kept as well as the last lot.

Green armeeeee

he can have a brick through his window
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:54 am

I thought Brent had the Funds all ready in place ?? Just lies after lies from these people. I hope the whole development collapses on its arse
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:14 am

The full story referred to on original link now online. More direct quotation but little difference

## Martyn Starnes Column ##
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:46 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:

A main contractor hasn't been appointed. Kier have been made the preferred bidder, which is odd as they were the only bidder.

The project wasn't sent out to tender at all. which didn't give companies the chance to break the project down and see where costs could have been saved.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:47 am

green_genie wrote:
The full story referred to on original link now online. More direct quotation but little difference

## Martyn Starnes Column ##

I see that Home Park is to become a comedy club [insert own jokes here]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Dane. wrote:
Damon.Lenszner wrote:

A main contractor hasn't been appointed. Kier have been made the preferred bidder, which is odd as they were the only bidder.

The project wasn't sent out to tender at all. which didn't give companies the chance to break the project down and see where costs could have been saved.

The first sentence is nonsense. The rest seems to be true

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Yeh Dane you FOOKIN liar, youm just jealous cos you don't sit next to Jimmy goin to matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHP Update / Funding   HHP Update / Funding Empty

Back to top Go down

HHP Update / Funding
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next