gasser9
Freathy
Tringreen
jabba the gut ecfc
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:20 am

Yup, I would agree. He has single handed promoted ATD and boosted its user numbers. He deserves and would get my vote and I think he's worthy of his own ATD Presidential mug.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:32 am

I can't speak for anybody else but the reason I joined ATD was the Real Names For Real Fans campaign on Pasoti. Before that I'd never even looked here.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:39 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I can't speak for anybody else but the reason I joined ATD was the Real Names For Real Fans campaign on Pasoti. Before that I'd never even looked here.
I was a member of the old ATD site but without the backing of the owner of the largest fans site it really didnt get going, the real names thread was the one that got me banned again "for causing too much trouble" the trouble was I knew Newell had been posting under other names, strung him along then named and shamed, my posts lasted about two minutes and I couldn't log in again!Very Happy They had to do more thread cleaning after a couple of other posters complained that their posts didn't make sense after mine were removed. Funny as fook really.
Newell for ATD president. cheers 
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:50 am

Nooly must have been laughing his cock off, licking his pencil and copying down all the poor innocent laddies real names just in case they might have been "needed" sometime down the line.

I expect he was desperate to find out my real name Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:06 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Nooly must have been laughing his cock off, licking his pencil and copying down all the poor innocent laddies real names just in case they might have been "needed" sometime down the line.

I expect he was desperate to find out my real name Very Happy Very Happy 

I've often believed that that was his idea behind "the real names" shenanigans, I don't think many fell for it though.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:34 am

The free travel thing must have delivered email address, IP, real name and house addresses by the score.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:46 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The free travel thing must have delivered email address, IP, real name and house addresses by the score.
Yes that would have done, without a doubt. Is there anything under data protection regarding that little lot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:50 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Me too. I had only just joined Pasoti and had got some stick for slagging off Ridsdale. I gave my real name like a dickhead but asked what they were going on about with the naughty step.

Thanks for that fatty, I found a home at last Razz 

Seriously though there were dozens upon dozens of Pasoti posters willing to give out their real names because what harm could it do lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly Hats and Titles.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3