Freathy
Tringreen
jabba the gut ecfc
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jabba the gut ecfc

Silly Hats and Titles. Empty
PostSubject: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:24 am

I recall about a year ago comparing PAFC to a medieval feudal court on PASOTI and getting the usual stick from the Brentist Cult. I've also always been amused by Tring's signature about silly hats and titles, so I thought I'd combine the two into a spoof charter.

(I'll get around to the screenshots soon. I can't find  couple in my mountain of dropbox files, but if I can't find them in a day or so I'll put the rest up. I believe there's more than enough to show PASOTI for what it is).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jabba asked me to do it!)
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:53 am

Quite brilliant, Jabba ! cheers 

I can't take credit for, 'The handing out of silly hats n titles to the tribal leaders, to keep the natives under control, whilst Brent Sahib gets on with his real financial interests, without tiresome rejections'.

That was Penzance Pirate's likening of Brent's style to that of the East India Company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:23 am

Jameson for pink rod shorely!!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:03 am

Quite literally........................lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:47 am

Brilliant Brilliant...im sure Sue the Bucket Rattler and Charlie the Drummer should be in there somewhere lol!
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:23 am

Jabba that is fantastic.
A great piece of work.
Can we post it on PASOTI ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:50 am

All hail Jabba the Gut Esquire jester to the serfs. lol! 

Too libellous for the farm foreshore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 am

Amusing to read....but of course will not help to build bridges with those over there....but that was never intended of course.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:34 am

ZYPH wrote:
Amusing to read....but of course will not help to build bridges with those over there....but that was never intended of course.
We've tried building bridges, dear boy. They seek compliance, control and position.

That is why they are terrified of free and open debate.

As for democratically elected moderators, the Pasoti owner is on record as saying they don't do democracy. They like things the way they are.

Can you think of any reasons why ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:39 am

Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
We've tried building bridges, dear boy. They seek compliance, control and position.

As for democratically elected moderators, the Pasoti owner is on record as saying they don't do democracy. They like things the way they are.

Building bridges with dynamite never seems to work Tring.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:46 am

ZYPH wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

I'll repeat............ They don't want to build bridges. They only seek compliance and control.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:28 am

On this, Tring is right.

Good work Jabba, can't wait to see the illuminated scrolls Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:32 am

Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

I'll repeat............ They don't want to build bridges. They only seek compliance and control.

I meant ATD Tring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:53 am

By over there you meant ATD? I thought that you were talking about real mates as well. I agree with Tring but would also add I don't want to build bridges with scum who side with rich asset stripping bankers. Battle lines have been drawn by the fat controller, he's made his bed he can lie in it, for all eternity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Jabba that's brilliant cheers cheers cheers 

Perhaps you and Dougie can design the next mural lol! 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Brilliant, just brilliant!

Yet another to add to my list of posters I love (but not in the biblical sense). It's getting quite long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Who was it on Exeweb who revelled in Argyle's relegations and posted a history of the club's downfall?

I remember one image of Keith Todd crying 'Boy for sale!', holding the hand of Oliver Twist, with Craig Noone's face superimposed.

It was so funny I was chortling, forgot which side I was on.

Having read this it must be the same individual behind it, an individual with a wicked sense of gallows humour - clearly developed over a dour lifetime supporting Exeter. ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:59 pm

ejh wrote:
Who was it on Exeweb who revelled in Argyle's relegations and posted a history of the club's downfall?

I remember one image of Keith Todd crying 'Boy for sale!', holding the hand of Oliver Twist, with Craig Noone's face superimposed.

Having read this it must be the same individual behind it, an individual with a wicked sense of gallows humour - clearly developed over a dour lifetime supporting Exeter. ...
Exeweb's very own Sturtz is a wag that does things like that - the little imp!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Very good indeed - made me smile Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:41 pm

That was quality jabba, do you reckon nooligan gets upset because his fweind is brents prez, and apart from his unofficial title of being argyle's most important fan,noolus does not have a official title?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:11 pm

knecht wrote:
ejh wrote:

Exeweb's very own Sturtz is a wag that does things like that - the little imp!
It was Sturtz and when I posted it on Pasoti I got banned and yet a little while later someone else posted it and Newell said that he did find it funny and had a sense of humour scratch 

I was banned for posting something from a libellous website I believe he said, much the same line he takes over ATD these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:47 pm

If only someone on the inside at Exeter could get copies of that printed out and put on the Argyle director's box seats for our match there lol! 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:00 pm

What? Seventeen hours and no abuse report?

Maybe they're going straight for the internet solicitor.

Cool 
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Jabulous.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Very, very good Jabba! Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly Hats and Titles.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next