gasser9
Freathy
Tringreen
jabba the gut ecfc
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Yea Man wrote:
If only someone on the inside at Exeter could get copies of that printed out and put on the Argyle director's box seats for our match there lol! 

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Jab, you is da man!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:37 pm

That should be on a mug! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:47 pm

I had to register again simply to admire the splendid jocularity of Jabba the Great. Fabulous stuff. lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Welcome Hitch.

It's worth reading again, makes I chuckle clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:36 pm

Hitch wrote:
I had to register again simply to admire the splendid jocularity of Jabba the Great. Fabulous stuff. lol! 

Welcome to ATD a small island of sanity in a sea of corruption and Avivas
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:55 am

chortle, chortle
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:55 am

Thanks for the kind words guys. Maybe a constitution is in order.

Peggy wrote:
What? Seventeen hours and no abuse report?

Maybe they're going straight for the internet solicitor.

Cool 
Seriously though - wouldn't it be funny if one of them tried?

I remember Elton John being made to look an absolute berk in public when a spoof far closer to the bone than my little effort, in the sense that it made a satirical insinuation about something that could have actually been true, was laughed out of court. (It concerned his charitable work funnily enough). Ironically bringing the case caused more damage to his reputation than the original insinuation.

Can you imagine the widespread ridicule any of these characters would bring upon themselves if they tried to sue over this? In all likelihood it might open even more people's eyes, which would be a result.

By the way, I've noticed a spelling mistake that bugs me, so I'll PM a Mod asking for the link to be changed to a new one.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:55 am

jabba the gut ecfc wrote:

I remember Elton John being made to look an absolute berk in public when a spoof far closer to the bone than my little effort, in the sense that it made a satirical insinuation about something that could have actually been true, was laughed out of court. (It concerned his charitable work funnily enough). Ironically bringing the case caused more damage to his reputation than the original insinuation.

Can you imagine the widespread ridicule any of these characters would bring upon themselves if they tried to sue over this? In all likelihood it might open even more people's eyes, which would be a result.

"The Streisand Effect"...
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:11 am

Just read it again

Sir X-Isle The Pious

Just brilliant
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:36 am

he used to post on here, what happened ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:20 am

Peggy wrote:

Cool 

By the way, I've noticed a spelling mistake that bugs me, so I'll PM a Mod asking for the link to be changed to a new one.
Yep, Jab you'd a stickler for them spelling mistakes - caught me out a couple of times!! No problem I still don't think I've ever had so much respect for a Grecian - keep it up fella!!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 8:13 am

Peggy wrote:

Cool 

I wouldn't worry if they threatened you with legal action, they threaten us with it everytime they read something they dont like...and the one time they did have the remotest scrap of a case they completely buggered it up lol! 
If i was them i would be more worried about Red taking them to the cleaners over their latest bout of nefarious activities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:04 am

punchdrunk wrote:

Peggy wrote:

Cool 

I wouldn't worry if they threatened you with legal action, they threaten us with it everytime they read something they dont like...and the one time they did have the remotest scrap of a case they completely buggered it up   lol! 
If i was them i would be more worried about Red taking them to the cleaners over their latest bout of nefarious activities.
I wouldn't worry about solicitors Jabba. Nikkkk pays dickheads like Hooper to glean information to give to solicitors and he's as competent as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:11 am

Elias wrote:
he used to post on here, what happened ?
X-Isle would get laughed off as soon as he started posting his twaddle. He's a wannabe jamboy with verbal diahorrea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:52 am

John Lloyd seems to be Nooligan's latest target. He accused him of playing silly games recently and now is giving John the sigh treatment for mentioning a holiday. Of course fatman never mentions his holidays does he! Sigh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:55 am

Perhaps John could ask him how his trip to Windsor with el presidente went? Windsor Boys together, deepthroating and playing Greenman amongst others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:03 am

The bully has been caught in the act, again.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Italy judging by his tweets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:58 pm

GOB wrote:

The bully has been caught in the act, again.
The Grumpy Loyal has taken the piss out of the fat cnut nicely now Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Good ole Grumpy.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:34 am

I understand Mr and Mrs Nooly will be in Thailand in December with our chief sponsor and his partner largely paid for by our sponsor. I'm sure we will hear all about the annual Thailand trip as normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:02 am

I also think that Napolean has earned the title of ATD president with all the work he has done to make this site what it is today.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:14 am

Iggy wrote:
I also think that Napolean has earned the title of ATD president with all the work he has done to make this site what it is today.
Tbf I think that's the least we can do. If it weren't for Naps there'd be no ATD. There certainly wouldn't be over 500 signed up, with no doubt hundreds more who peruse occasionally.

There really ought to be something somewhere that quite prominently states...

Argyle Talk Democratic Honorary President - Ian Newell.

I'm sure he'd love that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:16 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Tbf I think that's the least we can do. If it weren't for Naps there'd be no ATD. There certainly wouldn't be over 500 signed up, with no doubt hundreds more who peruse occasionally.

There really ought to be something somewhere that quite prominently states...

Argyle Talk Democratic Honorary President - Ian Newell.

I'm sure he'd love that.
Go on.... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly Hats and Titles.   Silly Hats and Titles. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly Hats and Titles.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next