Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)

Go down 
+6
Mock Cuncher
cornysteve
Richard Blight
shonbo
Rickler
Moist_Von_Lipwig
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) Empty
PostSubject: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Time to get your votes ready for the The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats which will take place on 28th December

Categories are as follows

Best poster

Best Supporting poster

Best thread

Best Newcomer

Best Avatar

the Dane Bunney tribute award for most multiples

Funniest joke posted

Best Mod

Best Pasoti thread of the year

Pasoti poster of the year

Best villain on ATD

and finally

Outstanding Contribution to ATD award

With the mods blessing i would like this to be locked and stickied and all votes for these awards to be PM to me by the 28th where i will announce the winners and the winner can give his/her save the rain forest speeches afterwards and receive there title.

only rule in voting is you cant vote for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
With the mods blessing i would like this lock and stickied and all votes for these awards to be PM to me by the 28th where i will announce the winners and the winner can give his/her save the rainforest speeches and receive there title.

Go on, do it this way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
With the mods blessing i would like this lock and stickied and all votes for these awards to be PM to me by the 28th where i will announce the winners and the winner can give his/her save the rainforest speeches and receive there title.

Go on, do it this way!

To ensure fairness i will be willing afterwards to allow who voted for who to made available if required.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Go on, do it this way!

To ensure fairness i will be willing afterwards to allow who voted for who to made available if required.

Transparency and all that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:33 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Go on, do it this way!

Transparency and all that?

well this isnt cuba lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:34 pm

Now this looks like lots and lots of fun!

Can I suggest that the winner is provided with the title "The Official Unofficial President of PAFC"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:36 pm

GOB wrote:
Now this looks like lots and lots of fun!

Can I suggest that the winner is provided with the title "The Official Unofficial President of PAFC"

brilliant idea the winner of Outstanding Contribution to ATD award can claim this title. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:46 pm

no votes so far.

Looks like ill have to bestow the awards on people myself at this rate :O this will be more flawed than the PASB i can see it Sad
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:46 am

"There's only three people worth reading anyway... Nape, Herb Mock, and Tyhee Slim."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:57 am

Best actor: George Clooney.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:16 am

I think that there should also be an award for most posts made on a fishing thread, and most medicated poster?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:23 am

no awards for best brindle boxer Sad That's boxerist
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
no votes so far.

Looks like ill have to bestow the awards on people myself at this rate :O this will be more flawed than the PASB i can see it Sad

Give us a chance! This needs serious consideration, probably after a few pints over Xmas. Then at least a week to consider whether I can allow my response to be published to the masses. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:00 pm

all votes are in secret of course

what i meant to say if someone(s) disputed the winners of the awards in anyway i would release the vote numbers not the posters ID's. Only i will know who voted for who and that will always remain the case under penalty of banishment on here.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
all votes are in secret of course

what i meant to say if someone(s) disputed the winners of the awards in anyway i would release the vote numbers not the posters ID's. Only i will know who voted for who and that will always remain the case under penalty of banishment on here.

I may have to get you to sign a NDA. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Does NDA stand for 'N ot a D irector A t all'?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Never Deepthroat Again?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:04 pm

cornysteve wrote:
Does NDA stand for 'N ot a D irector A t all'?

Indeed, and to follow, a Nafariously Deceitful Arse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:54 pm

Never Diss Angry of mayfair Wink

[/b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:11 am

Outstanding award for Tony Hooper's childish reaction to the Savile jokes on here and at fanfests. With him going so mental over the jokes, this place has never had so much exposure and we had a large intake of new members from it.

It must have also raised the attendance at fansfests, with people wanting to see if Chas n Dave were telling outrageous paedophile jokes as well as singing the oggy song and the janner song. Well worth the attendance fiver to see someone on a par with Frankie Boyle telling Michael Jackson and Harvey Price jokes.

Cheepers Snoopy, you deserve a seat in the Directors Box next to Nool for your outstanding contribution to ATD drunken #realfansrealpeople
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:38 am

I think that a joint one for the mods of pasoti including the Pres and Nool should get one as well, they are like our membership recruitment arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Iggy wrote:
I think that a joint one for the mods of pasoti including the Pres and Nool should get one as well, they are like our membership recruitment arm.

well then you must vote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Time to get your votes ready for the The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats which will take place on 28th December

Best poster

Best Supporting poster

Best thread

Best Newcomer

Best Avatar

Funniest joke posted

Best Mod

Best villain on ATD

and finally

With the mods blessing i would like this to be locked and stickied and all votes for these awards to be PM to me by the 28th where i will announce the winners and the winner can give his/her save the rain forest speeches afterwards and receive there title.

Best poster the Athena girl tennis player scratching her bum.

Best supporting poster. Government scheme to take care of carers.

Best avatar. Avatar 1 theres no sequel yet

Best mod Paul Weller

Best Pasoti thread. Sorry this site is undergoing maintenance and some bugs eradicated. Be up and running dreckly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Best thread. Cotton

Best joke posted. Argyle 4 Barnet 0 Chadwick hatrick and Feeney, by me on prediction league

Pasoti poster of the year. Deepthroat, united the superfanbase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 11:18 am

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Best poster

Best Supporting poster

Best thread

Best Newcomer

Best Avatar

Funniest joke posted

Best Mod

Best villain on ATD

and finally

Best poster the Athena girl tennis player scratching her bum.

Best supporting poster. Government scheme to take care of carers.

Best avatar. Avatar 1 theres no sequel yet

Best mod Paul Weller

Best Pasoti thread. Sorry this site is undergoing maintenance and some bugs eradicated. Be up and running dreckly

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)   The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Annual ATD Academy Awards 2012 sponsored by FES hats ;)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next